Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 31 to 45 of 13942
-
10-05-26 21:31 #13912Senior Member

Posts: 307It's always good to know what not to do.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 20:50 #13911Senior Member

Posts: 612Must agree! He is too good a source of intel for us to lose. Can't imagine what caused the ban, since he always struck me as pretty even-handed.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 19:12 #13910Regular Member

Posts: 15Wam
I think I had the same one as you last week. Her name was EeEe. Cute girl, in her 40's. Offered L2, but you could tell she didn't enjoy it much. After 5 minutes she got tired. When I left, I noticed some much younger girls. Went back today and had a great experience. L2 was energetic with lots of mutual touching. Didn't get her name but she was early 30's with a great attitude. HF + 100. She asked for more, but I told her that's all I had. 30 min session. 10 minute massage and 20 minutes of play. I refused the room with the open wall and had to wait in the lobby for 10 minutes as a previous customer left. Awkward. They told me EeEe has left for another city.
Originally Posted by Jazzyjoe
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 18:38 #13909Senior Member

Posts: 272RelaxMode
This is a shout out to Relax Mode. I'm still trying to figure out why they banned you. I know You are probably lurking and maybe even created a new moniker. If so, Private message me and let me know what you're up to. I'll know it's you by previous PM's that we've shared.
Nat.
-
10-05-26 13:03 #13908Regular Member

Posts: 112 arrested
Looks like cary police arrested 2 for prostitution, not sure if that location was one talked about on here.
-
10-04-26 15:56 #13907Regular Member

Posts: 3Mh dada / sasa
When to check out the new rotation, I drew Sasa.
Overall, pretty poor experience. I paid for an hour but began to be rushed after only 10-15 minutes. Pretty poor / uninspired massage technique. L3 was just as unenthusiastic: in hindsight should have gone for L1, that was what she was pushing as well. Also asking for a higher price point than typical. On the other hand BBBJ / FS was on the table but I wasn't interested in that. Of course YMMV. Shame after great experiences with "Monica. ".
-
10-03-26 18:14 #13906Senior Member

Posts: 165Different YoYo.
Originally Posted by Kaotic2963
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 15:59 #13905Regular Member

Posts: 21If its the one I'm thinking about, Yo-yo is the one that smokes cigarettes isn't she. Had the hold place smelling like smoke when I was there, and is a bit greedy. If she is back, good to know as I definitely would not want to repeat.
Originally Posted by BossMan58
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 12:10 #13904Senior Member

Posts: 35Anything?
Ever get a response?
Originally Posted by MrCaddyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 21:10 #13903Senior Member

Posts: 70Mh
One of the lady's name is yo-yo she's been there several times before most ladies are in their 40's.
Originally Posted by CurtainKidd
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 21:00 #13902Senior Member

Posts: 65Mh
Do we know these ladies names? What are we expecting?
Originally Posted by Yinpat1016
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 04:52 #13901Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by NickMemphis
[View Original Post]
Kiki was really good, so I'm hoping the new girls will be at least as good as her (or better).
If anyone tries them, please share your experience!
-
09-30-26 20:33 #13900Senior Member

Posts: 165Mh
2 new girls starting tomorrow at MH. Petite and fun, fun, fun. You guys are in for a treat this October.
Originally Posted by HappyHiker23
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 17:57 #13899Regular Member

Posts: 19Any spots in Cary?
Blue ocean shut down right? Guess we are left with the standard few that we've had for years.
Feel free to dm to share info, but I feel like some of these L0 places have some options.
-
09-30-26 16:12 #13898Senior Member

Posts: 272L1 L2 L3 Origin Story
Maybe I can provide history and therefore a little perspective. This system was created at least around the time of BackPage, Craigslist and any other number of online boards so that they could escape the algorithms that were trying to weed out sex being sold online and therfore avoid having their ads being taken down. In addition in some cities most notably New York City, in my experience, there are AMP's that you go into that have you raise one, two or three fingers thereby avoiding the verbal need to explain the exact service and also use a universal language for those that don't speak English. No one it trying to fool LE with this but honestly it is a pretty easy abbreviation system to use.












Reply With Quote




