Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 22137
-
Today 14:10 #22137Senior Member

Posts: 79Zuri
https://callescort.org/440-656-1613
Saw this one the other night. She did ask for a $5 deposit for outcall so she knows she's not wasting her time. I risked the $5. She showed up and was the girl in the pictures. No GFE or BBBJ. Multiple pops allowed. PM me if you have further questions.
I don't think I will see anyone unless they are GFE. It's just too much business like otherwise and not a lot of fun.
-
Today 08:36 #22136Senior Member

Posts: 781Buyer Beware
This girl is real, but just hustles upcharges, makes up rules as you're going at it for more money. Physically attacked me when I took my money back off the table, and threatened to get her gun.
https://callescort.org/313-597-0446
-
Yesterday 17:29 #22135Senior Member

Posts: 691Ya, I messaged her early and a few different times and also tried a different burner number in case my normal number was having issues. Fucking crickets. Had good visits with her but I can't give her money if she doesn't respond.
Originally Posted by SlickMutha
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 10:58 #22134Senior Member

Posts: 109Scam
The area code is LA. Too bad I was interested too.
Originally Posted by Corvette81
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 10:26 #22133Senior Member

Posts: 66Pretty obvious that it's a fake ad.
Originally Posted by Corvette81
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 21:09 #22132Senior Member

Posts: 54I contacted her she replied right away quoted me 150 for a half hour then when I asked what area of town she is in she said she needed money up front. Told her to go pound salt. Also when you google the number she is hitting in several cities.
Originally Posted by Corvette81
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 16:30 #22131Senior Member

Posts: 61Sexy Queen
Any information on this one? Thinking about taking the plunge but wanted any info if it's out there.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214961849
-
10-03-26 11:58 #22130Senior Member

Posts: 62Yes 100%
She 100% retired! Had been in contact she said she has a new "good" job she does not want to risk loosing it. Miss that BJ for sure.
Originally Posted by MisterMan119
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 15:25 #22129Senior Member

Posts: 31Link?
Mind providing a link of her?
Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 09:17 #22128Senior Member

Posts: 377Was it a 1-day incall?
Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove
[View Original Post]
Or is she going to be there for a few days?
Wish I would've known.
-
10-02-26 08:43 #22127Senior Member

Posts: 216I read from someone a while back that she retired.
Originally Posted by Sean987
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 21:29 #22126Senior Member

Posts: 85Bump. Ill even provide a finders fee LOL.
Originally Posted by Sean987
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 17:50 #22125Senior Member

Posts: 1368Dammit
I wish I knew that she had a room last night, I definitely would have seen her again.
Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 17:05 #22124Senior Member

Posts: 97Slim / Shay
I met her about a month ago. She posted incall, but she already checked out of her hotel, so we did a car date in the parking lot of the hotel. Pictures are accurate. $$ is a little steep for a car date but what you see is what you get so I can't complain. She was a little business like, but not high, and she was friendly (enough). If she had incall, I would consider repeating.
Originally Posted by Jack136
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 14:59 #22123Senior Member

Posts: 260Yeah, I thought the same thing. The Lou Reed reference is a dead giveaway. Kinda surprised they didn't call themselves Lola to be even more obvious.
Originally Posted by OhioMonger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





