Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 19574
-
10-05-26 13:25 #19499Senior Member

Posts: 36BOLO. Rita or YoYo
Has anyone heard where Rita went after Tokyo, or YoYo after Evergreen?
Thanks!
-
10-05-26 13:21 #19498Senior Member

Posts: 163October Titty Search! Where's the big ones?
Once again looking for the biggest tits in the area. Has anyone run into some giant cans yet?
-
10-04-26 21:54 #19497Regular Member

Posts: 2Pao from JM
Does anyone seen Pao from JM at any other place, was looking forward to another time with her.
-
10-04-26 16:50 #19496Regular Member

Posts: 22Emerald spa
Stopped in at Emerald usual great time. She led me too room skipped massage left door open whole time. Undressed and she came in wearing tiny skirt I pulled her shirt up and started sucking squeezing tits pulled her skirt down rubbing her clit started dfk alot of tongue. We eventually both layed on table continously kissing dfk for while then had her start sucking then I stood her up she layed on side of table while I slid in BBFS she smiled said I remember you don't wear condoms. I told her yup I'm cumming inside pounded her pussy for while then went down to eat her out and lick her asshole then back inside to finish up asked her where she wanted my cum she said inside her filled her up she got down and sucked cum off my dick. Kissed for couple minute twirling tongues then got water and hugged. She always goes extra mile takes everything raw. I'm there regularly. She raw dogs every one.
-
10-04-26 02:38 #19495Senior Member

Posts: 36Renton Spa? Maybe
Can't find it on the map, it's between Woods Coffee and Renton Inn. Tiny driveway / alley on south side goes back to parking lot. Downstairs and hit the bell.
Originally Posted by BoobNoob34
[View Original Post]
Went back, Sara was working, Latina. All natural, very hot, more of a QV than hour session with massage. Friendly, fun, there til the 19th.
I would repeat with Mishell at JM before here. Not bad, Mishell was more fun and great massage.
-
10-03-26 23:47 #19494Senior Member

Posts: 26What is the address / hotel name?
Originally Posted by OldFng
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 23:21 #19493Senior Member

Posts: 247Loren daiz
Your inbox is full. Thanks.
-
10-03-26 18:36 #19492Senior Member

Posts: 72Jm
Last Sunday tried to make a 2-hour appointment for Angela from 10 to 12. Was told that she had an appointment at 11:00.
Was disappointed I couldn't get the full amount of time I wanted but impressed the that the other appointment was respected.
Made appointment for the 30th to see Angela and Emma together days in advance.
The appointment was honored and was amazing.
So JM has gotten better with appointments.
-
10-03-26 18:06 #19491Regular Member

Posts: 4Ella Sweatheart
She favor Soju is Peach and Strawberry soju second alternative if no Peach.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
She said will be back in Seattle area 2027 but not sure yet what's month?
-
10-03-26 16:38 #19490Senior Member

Posts: 112Lynn Evergreen
Took early day off on Friday and was in the area so I popped in to see what everyone is talking about. The building exterior is in pretty poor shape but the inside is much better. Was shuttered into a room. Didi and Lynn came by to say hi and I picked Lynn and off we went. I think I remember her from Brisa. Sugar maybe? Lynn is petite, slim, cute face reminds me of a Vietnamese girl I dated in LA. Her face is pretty / sweet with pouty lips. Cans look big on her frame. Prob C's but look huge on her slim frame. Took her time with massage / rub and then really enjoyed kissing her nice lips. Went through several moves and she took her time through out and stay and cuddled afterwards. Nice + sensual overall. Showered and off I went with a big smile.
Would repeat. Yes.
-
10-03-26 16:28 #19489Senior Member

Posts: 180Both are very attractive. Athletic body types. Diana is similar to Kyla in build and I'd say her style is more GFE to Kyla's PSE. Diana is solid though. Great massage afterwards and decent English. Kelly looked very good too and I'd compare her body type to Rita. I only met her briefly but she seemed very cool and I'd def plan to see her should I visit again this month. For those who like 4 hands I got a sense that they work well together during our group chat together😏.
Originally Posted by StarDriver2112
[View Original Post]
The shop is clean and most importantly they honor appointments so do yourself a favor if you visit & make an appt to avoid the bullpen or being turned away. I don't visit often but the last few months when I've visited they've been 💯 on appts. Another plus is not much foot traffic which I attribute appointment honoring.
-
10-03-26 16:16 #19488Senior Member

Posts: 298Kyla at perfect aroma in Burien on 152nd near library
I have seen her more times that I can count but as usual she make me feel real good. It is a new shop so it was relatively empty, so she sent me a message and we had all the time in the world. She was wearing a cute club outfit when she arrived in the room but kissed and told me I have got something special and came back in a string body harness LOL. Good for me because there was no need for her to undress anymore. The usualy fun session with BBBJ, DT and all positions you can think of. She has one of the best looking pussies. Perfect shape, color and very suckable tiny clit. We ended with prone bone because the recoil on that ass is amazing. Sometimes we have 2 pops but I was out of ammo for 2nd round yesterday so we just cuddled.
One of the best I have seen in the business. Shop was relatively empty because they had a girl working and I think MMS was working too (don't hold me accountable on this because YMMV).
-
10-03-26 15:20 #19487Senior Member

Posts: 298No one knows. Not even her. Tempt her with a crate of strawberry soju and she might come soon enough.
Originally Posted by AcgFun69
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 01:17 #19486Regular Member

Posts: 4Ella
Just talk with Ella last Friday, she in Orlando until October 31 and plan back in Seattle area next year, but not sure yet what's month in 2027 ?
Originally Posted by MeridianTime
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 00:53 #19485Regular Member

Posts: 4Lucy in Tokyo
When chat with her last Saturday, she said working in LA area, doesn't have a plan yet back to Seattle area?
Originally Posted by Tyler2468
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






