Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 888 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13318
    Quote Originally Posted by DWalker81  [View Original Post]
    Kimora is who I was speaking of.
    Thanks, I wasn't sure. It makes sense that she would pick someone that she's seen before. The communication was frustrating and of course no one likes to be ghosted. I may try again next time, was actually hoping we would have a good enough connection for me to end up being a repeat customer. Would like to try her at least one time to see how it goes. I noticed she usually post later in the day so maybe daytime visits are difficult with her.

  2. #13317

    Visiting the area

    Visiting Greenville, looking for recommendations.

    I will be staying near the GSP airport.

    Any safe and reliable providers? Any hot areas should I avoid? PM if you like. Thanks!

  3. #13316

    I would recomed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/079042389229

    Any word on this one? Normally I don't go for the ones under 30, but something about her has piqued my interest. Thanks in advance.
    I seen her a few times when she was in Powdersville. Nice little firm body. Haven't seen her since she moved. Good service, friendly.

  4. #13315

    Saw her once. Good time

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    My notes: safe private incall in Piedmont area, will ask for 120/180/300, kind of cute, friendly, thicker than pictures (a little chubby but not BBW), short, good performance.

    If you like short thicker ones, I think you will like but thicker than I prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...c/675495402643
    I had met her once about 10 months ago or so. Had a good time but can't seem to get a second date. She was friendly and for me, at least, she did dfk and was all into it. She seems on the normal side. Thick but not big at all. I just remember the BBBJ was fantastic for me then cfs. I would see her again.

  5. #13314
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    What person are you referring to?
    Kimora is who I was speaking of.

  6. #13313

    Who?

    What person are you referring to?

    Quote Originally Posted by DWalker81  [View Original Post]
    She can be a little flaky if you never seen her before. So then you wonder how does she get any business if she doesn't see anyone, LOL. Seen her for years, so 8/10 times if I text and give her a time she sees me. She's had problems in the past with people either popping up at her spot or using her place while she isn't there.

    Moves around A LOT, others said they seen demons but I haven't or at least she doesn't around me. I'm not special other than I've seen her over the years and she changes her cell A LOT as well I guess she remembers my number. I say try again but have a back up in mind in case she flakes again on you.

  7. #13312

    Any word?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/079042389229

    Any word on this one? Normally I don't go for the ones under 30, but something about her has piqued my interest. Thanks in advance.

  8. #13311

    Understand your frustration

    She can be a little flaky if you never seen her before. So then you wonder how does she get any business if she doesn't see anyone, LOL. Seen her for years, so 8/10 times if I text and give her a time she sees me. She's had problems in the past with people either popping up at her spot or using her place while she isn't there.

    Moves around A LOT, others said they seen demons but I haven't or at least she doesn't around me. I'm not special other than I've seen her over the years and she changes her cell A LOT as well I guess she remembers my number. I say try again but have a back up in mind in case she flakes again on you.

  9. #13310

    Thanks for the warning

    Quote Originally Posted by OwnDemographic  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one awhile back when she was working the district area, I left the QV with a STD and a severe case of herpes. Stay clear. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/222230886320.
    She advertises no bare. Maybe she has a conscious now.

  10. #13309

    Kimora the time waster

    Saw her ad, sent message asking when she would be available, she asked if 2 hours from then was good, I said yes. Sent a text when I was on my way confirming that I would be there on time, received a reply from her saying that was good. A half hour later I show up at the hotel and text, no reply. Wait 5 minutes then call on the phone, no answer. Waited 15 more minutes and called again Then followed up with the text. No reply to either so I left. That round trip plus waiting at the hotel parking lot equated to an hour and a half of my time being wasted. Did not hear from her until 6 hours later, when I received a lame excuse along with an apology that it wouldn't happen again. Tried several times over the following week, where there would be long delays until I would get a response. I suggested I could meet in the daytime literally anything from 6:00 am To 6:00 pm Then she would respond at 11:00 at night saying something like "available now". It's as if she didn't pay attention to the messages. I hear she is beautiful, I see that plenty of guys like her, but unfortunately we did not meet, and frankly I'm irritated. I don't know if she's busy, over booking, doesn't care, or wrestling with demons. Someone else got the money that she would have. On to the next one.

  11. #13308

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    My notes: safe private incall in Piedmont area, will ask for 120/180/300, kind of cute, friendly, thicker than pictures (a little chubby but not BBW), short, good performance.

    If you like short thicker ones, I think you will like but thicker than I prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...c/675495402643
    Thanks for the report. It seems difficult to get feedback, even though I post about the ones I see when I'm here on my yearly visits.

  12. #13307
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 126

    All that glitters isn't gold

    Saw this one awhile back when she was working the district area, I left the QV with a STD and a severe case of herpes. Stay clear. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/222230886320.

  13. #13306

    No Name South of Greenville

    My notes: safe private incall in Piedmont area, will ask for 120/180/300, kind of cute, friendly, thicker than pictures (a little chubby but not BBW), short, good performance.

    If you like short thicker ones, I think you will like but thicker than I prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...c/675495402643

  14. #13305

    Same.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to setup a dream with this one several time last being the other day. I tried to reach out because of a recent positive review. But my luck with her was not there. She is very flaky, goes silent and ghosts you.

    My 1st attempt at a dream I got close to location and advised and radio silence.

    My 2nd attempt I was 3 messages and then radio silence. This is where I should have gave up trying to see her.

    My 3rd and last attempt. I contacted her setup apt and got to her area and what do you know once again radio silence.

    I do not recommend her as she will more then likely waste your time. YMMV but if she done it once she will do it again. These girl complain about everyone wasting there time but have no problem doing it to you. So if I were you I would avoid her. You win some you lose some but hey it is what it is in this game.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/673319662331
    Sorry. I didn't attaché to original post.

    I've had the same experience with her in the past. Then I read a good review of her a few weeks ago. So I thought I'd reach out again. Same thing happened again. Just last week she was posting with another lady with huge boobs, so I thought let's try. What do you know same thing happened again. Coms were good till I got close, then nothing.

  15. #13304

    Good experience with Natasha

    Slender, fun, sexy lady in her late 30's early 40's. She was dressed nice and staying in a nice hotel. I would see her again.

    Abcbbbjlfkdatycfsxyz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260926_202922_Opera.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape