The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 902 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 13529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13529

    Chattanooga

    Seems to me like all the providers in the area have had a bad review or the ads are fake or seems like a setup.

    Congrats to the guys who have a solid 1 or 2 girls. If am wrong please recommend one.

  2. #13528
    Fergie, please clear your box. Thanks.

  3. #13527

    Recent busted

    I looked at names and list of those recently sent to visit uncle LEO, How have I been missing on Molly. Does she go by another name? I thought I knew most of the ladies around chatt, but clearly I was wrong. She look like my type: a young spinner (now I am mad I missed her).

  4. #13526

    Bad dream

    I recently finally got thru to Kanessa, known her for a while and actually set it up thru F. B. Since she has been erratic at responding to txt. My dream quickly went negative. She kept telling me she is clean now and was proud of that prior to arrival. In my dream, first thing she did when I got in the room was to ask if I wanted to buy some d#s from her. Which I politely declined, then She complained about how many roses I brought her even though I brought what she asked for. Complaining I used to treat her better. She was clearly wasted, she got naked but struggled to perform oral. Since I was there I just finished myself off onto her chest and left. She was worse than right before she went to see LEO last time.

  5. #13525

    Anyone seen Eli

    Has anyone seen her? She goes by Eli or Elli in her ads. Wondering if she is a real person. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/521015665298

  6. #13524

    Cailei

    Has anyone seen a young blonde who goes by Cailei? Found her on Snap. Cute girl, good rates. Curious if anyone has seen her.

  7. #13523

    Yesterday's bust

    Several busted yesterday including Luscious Linds. Again. She's looking rough. Anybody know what the story is?

  8. #13522

    LEO's List

    Looks like a lot of providers got hit, including Molly, Morgan, Shaynah, Faith, and Amy.

  9. #13521

    Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFluffy  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is one or knows of any feel free to PM me. Thank you.
    You should have fun at this location Amnicola Hwy, Chattanooga, TN.

  10. #13520

    Looking for Providers

    If anyone is one or knows of any feel free to PM me. Thank you.

  11. #13519

    Underage Sting Operation

    Two men arrested for soliciting minors in Hamilton County sting operation: https://newschannel9.com/news/local/...een-arrested-s.

  12. #13518

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that it is. We have stayed friends for all these years. Sometimes she plays and other times she does not when she is in a Relationship. I can tell you she looks better than ever. She simply does not age. She's got it all. The pretty face with long hair, the big boobs, slim waste and ghetto booty. Plus she has skills for days. She is EXTREMELY careful and usually UTR. She has some bills right now that has forced her in the mainstream just a little more than usual. Her available time is limited and she can host if you have her trust. I'd love to keep her to myself. But that's her, see her before she goes underground again.
    If you can pm me her contact info. I'd like to help. Your inbox must be full.

  13. #13517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1030

    Majesta

    I had another great visit with Majesta. I hated I waited so long to give her a shot. Total Sweetheart and highly skilled.

  14. #13516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1030

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinBeast1  [View Original Post]
    I concur with you Gern I saw her a couple of times and she always provided great service. I was just surprised that she was advertising again.
    This is not drugs she's chasing. She's clean as they come. I chased her a long time back in the day. She trusted no one and had a lot on the line. I finally won her trust and I don't take it for granted. But it's paid off for years now. I've been seeing her again for a few months now. She is always ready on time and ready to go. She just has some extra bills right now trying to take care of her kids. That's what brought her to tryst. Like is said if she trusts you then you could not have a better go to girl. She's in to it as much as we are. She is very very low volume and stays horny most of the time. If guys will treat her right they got a Gem. She will disappear as far as posting as soon as she has what she needs. But she will stay UTR for the foreseeable future.

  15. #13515

    Nicole4 U

    Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that it is. We have stayed friends for all these years. Sometimes she plays and other times she does not when she is in a Relationship. I can tell you she looks better than ever. She simply does not age. She's got it all. The pretty face with long hair, the big boobs, slim waste and ghetto booty. Plus she has skills for days. She is EXTREMELY careful and usually UTR. She has some bills right now that has forced her in the mainstream just a little more than usual. Her available time is limited and she can host if you have her trust. I'd love to keep her to myself. But that's her, see her before she goes underground again.
    I concur with you Gern I saw her a couple of times and she always provided great service. I was just surprised that she was advertising again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape