Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 14636
-
10-06-26 14:58 #14591Senior Member

Posts: 910Lucy
O M G and we referred her to so many guys lucky us. Thick.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 14:36 #14590Senior Member

Posts: 426The
One AND only.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 12:57 #14589Senior Member

Posts: 184Is that Aaliyah.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 07:06 #14588Senior Member

Posts: 426The secret Masons of USAsexguide
Your not one if you never seen this girl.
-
10-06-26 06:00 #14587Senior Member

Posts: 634Any good providers
Hey Gents, I'm visiting from Orlando and wonder if anyone can give me some recomendations in the area. I'm staying in Naples but willing to drive to ft myers. Any help is appreciated. I also have trades in Orlando.
-
10-05-26 18:05 #14586Senior Member

Posts: 426Sorry
This is the same girl. She is just looking to relocate out of Naples.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 16:18 #14585Senior Member

Posts: 426New UTR
She will be relocating to Bonita area soon. God forbid I say her pussy tightest since I was 18. Pretty open but up to Y'all to discuss. She very low volume meaning if I don't get back to you right away. Average donations. I traded for pack of Twinkies happy!?
She young she fresh fellas loves her pussy to be ate.
-
10-05-26 16:18 #14584Senior Member

Posts: 71Hey gents. Anyone got info on this lady:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/824145110500
-
10-05-26 15:28 #14583Senior Member

Posts: 147411 please
PM Sent.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
Please share her info. She looks amazing.
-
10-05-26 14:25 #14582Senior Member

Posts: 426Brand spanking new
Limited time only. She is going to be very selective if anyone has a problem with me don't bother hitting my inbox. Serious inquire only. She be in Naples. Won't be an all at once. Senior only.
-
10-05-26 07:11 #14581Senior Member

Posts: 138Stay away
She's one of the twins, Stephanie and Gina. Bad service, bad vibe, heavy candy. No bueno my friend.
Originally Posted by YoungZ1
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 05:22 #14580Senior Member

Posts: 185Dm with offers brother!
Can't do tbe V's they hurt my head haha.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 04:52 #14579Senior Member

Posts: 426Cialis
I don't want the V but I have 20 mg.
Originally Posted by Groove1
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 02:47 #14578Senior Member

Posts: 833One or the other
Here's something interesting. Last year I looked into this ad. I googled both numbers, came up with two different names. A little further investigating revealed that both women connected to the two phone numbers each had the same birthday.
Originally Posted by YoungZ1
[View Original Post]
Twins!
I speculate that one of the reasons that their ads never show their face is that at one point both twins were working off the same number. Call, and one or the other would show up.
By the way, that is their correct age.
-
10-05-26 01:21 #14577Senior Member

Posts: 36Any info?
Has anyone visited her? I'd like more info! Been wanting to pull the trigger on this one! https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/320837417086.












Reply With Quote





