Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 3778
-
Yesterday 00:30 #3778Regular Member

Posts: 2Saw Jessica at blue moon. 5'0 ish, 30 to 40's. Heavy lip fillers and some stomach scarring but nice D cups on good body. Absolute service queen, licked every inch of body and DT with no hesitation. Slipped on cover and took her through standard positions before finishing on top.
Damage was 50 hh $. 60.
-
10-06-26 21:43 #3777Regular Member

Posts: 16Banana. Lake Spa
Took Banana for a spin earlier and she was a great one. Thin girl with real curves, mid-30's, and a tight kitty. She had me flip onto all fours for the BBBJ, then slipped out from under me and hit me with a gnarly rim. GFE the whole way through, even left me with a hickey. Definitely recommend her. I'll be back to see her again this week.
-
10-06-26 17:21 #3776Senior Member

Posts: 184She's a regular at La ON and he must have paid an uncharted because $$ gets a BBBJ and CFS. She'll tell you she loves you but not enough of that raw emotions.
Originally Posted by LomaRedLands
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 16:59 #3775Regular Member

Posts: 20Upcharge?
How much was the upcharge for BBFS??
Originally Posted by Petenors
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 16:05 #3774Regular Member

Posts: 29Banana Sighting
At the Lake.
-
10-04-26 23:17 #3773Regular Member

Posts: 20Upcharge?
How much was the upcharge for BBFS? Or was it just spur of the moment thing for you and Lily?
Originally Posted by Petenors
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 19:44 #3772Senior Member

Posts: 62BBFS at La On
La On is one of my regular spots. I called ahead for a hour with Sofia, because I had a great time with her before. By the time she took me to the room, Sofia suggested to try a new girl who just got there, she winked at me and said the new girl has a surprise for me.
A new girl walked in, name Lily, short and petite, very sweet, nice smile, GFE, bear hugged me and looked up into my eyes. The GFE is off the chart. She said Sofia told her to take extra care of me and she will give me a surprise at the end.
As we started service, everything was going nicely well, Lily was super sweet, kissing my full body, tease me with her natural boobs and pink nipples, lots of skin to skin, and gliding. 69 went well too, I was getting super hard and she was getting very wet, I tasted the saltiness.
With me laying down and she is face to face on top of me, we are kissing, and she is massaging my hard dick with her wet pussy lips. With every stroke, I can feel my dickhead is getting closer to her opening, I knew I could force it in anytime I wanted. She stopped kissing and looked into eyes, and said, "go in if you want, no cumming inside". I was at the point of no return anyway, after what she said, my dick easily glided into her juicy hole. The feeling was phenomenal because she is petite, and her pussy is smaller and tighter than most girls, on top of that, she squeezes her vagina too. It was wild sex, , bust honestly, I only wish I held a little longer, I was way too excited and cum a lot faster than normal.
-
10-03-26 01:57 #3771Senior Member

Posts: 71Star massage Colton
I saw a girl named sunny. It was a ok experience going here. I paid the 30 minutes and laid down. Mediocre massage like a usual ok place. On the flip I touched her and said I wanted everything. She undressed and asked for donations that was already laid out by my clothes. No dfk no day and it was a CBJ which I hate. The BJ itself was 9/10. Sunny was probably a mom recently, done nice B / C natural saggy titties. This girl doesn't like work. Not much riding just the you f me type chick. At least she listened and did all my positions as I banged her out. Finished in the rubber and a good clean up. Wouldn't come back but a nice fk.
Total damage $. 60.
-
10-01-26 19:30 #3770Regular Member

Posts: 9Back To Massage Parlors / What Do The Boys Recommend
Hey yall, took a long break from massage parlors and wanting to come back to see how good the girls are these days so looking for recommendations and damage increases. I used to frequent 3/7 and was one of the lucky ones that had fun at Diamond Health Center before they shut down (miss you yoyo) so I'm excited to return to have more fun.
- Anyone been to 3/7 recently? Still BBL heaven or is it a skip now. Damage Increase? Remember it was 50 for house and 120 for rest. Also remember that a security guard is now posted and they wear scrubs now but unsure if this is still a thing as it's been awhile that I've heard about this place.
200 is my max limit. What do yall recommend? Include damages. Will report back in full detail as a thank you.
-
10-01-26 17:42 #3769Senior Member

Posts: 57Back Open?
I drove by Rancho Health Spa & Massage the other evening and noticed the door open. Did a parking lot drive by and noticed a young Asian lady sitting at a desk. The pole dance school next door was letting out and I didn't have any cash on me so I didn't stop. But it looks like they may be back open. It was a sure thing FS site before so if you hit it up before I do let us all know.
Stay safe and be kind.
-
09-30-26 17:30 #3768Senior Member

Posts: 45Yea that's the one. Drove by a few times over the last 2 weeks and they're closed. Always had great service here.
Originally Posted by Petenors
[View Original Post]
Once upon a time valley was littered with AMP's. They're still a few left, but not like how it used to be.
-
09-30-26 16:56 #3767Senior Member

Posts: 62The one by Cherry?
The one on Valley near Cherry? I thought it has been closed for a while. I stopped going there after a couple of disappointments. Looking back, not sure which caused which, poor service drove closure, or near closure so they don't care anymore.
Originally Posted by BareBalls
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 15:40 #3766Senior Member

Posts: 45Golden Spa on valley closed
Anyone know what happened to one of my favorite watering holes? Drove by and the place is closed.
-
09-28-26 15:09 #3765Senior Member

Posts: 38Liz Blue Moon
It's been a while since I last went to Blue Moon. I had some errands nearby yesterday, so I swung by on the way. I texted in advance and got Liz. And I wasn't disappointed. She is a sweet Chinese girl with shoulder length hair. Probably in her late 20's, petite, slim with nice curves. We started off with a nice teasing massage. A few minutes later I flipped and she started kissing my body, neck, nipples and went down for a BBBJ. No DT but good suction with some nice bls. I was ready to roll so she got me covered and I asked to be on top. As she lubed herself I started kissing her breasts and nipples and her reaction was good. She kept reaching to put my cock inside her so I stopped playing with her breasts and focused on the deed. She's pretty tight and allowed me to really get up inside her. Not sure if she was acting but she was loving it and so was I. Pulling me in closer as I fucked her and as I was getting close, she pulled me in and dfk. I came inside and she kept kissing me. Pretty hot. Cleaned up and said our goodbyes. It was a really nice experience. My only regret was finishing too fast and not going doggy. Always next time.
-
09-28-26 14:11 #3764Senior Member

Posts: 62Did you go?
Hey bro, not trying to rush you or anything, did you get a chance to go to an AMP and how was your first time experience? If you were not ready, completely understand.
Originally Posted by Thejames36
[View Original Post]
A few of us have written a lot to prepare you, someone wrote a short essay, so if you have gone to an AMP, please give us some feedback. A positive reinforcement goes a long way in this community.











Reply With Quote





