Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1680

    Unforgettable Session

    Loves to fuck and cum, especially in oral. Got a message from her to see her, before her aunt came in, so she is horny af rn, see her soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Curious what's legendary about Cici?

  2. #1679
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't be surprised if she squirts during the main event, considering how wet she gets in general. Like stirring a pot of mac & cheese for real. I think she hesitates during daty /69 cause she's self-conscious about soaking your face. I had to reassure her multiple times before she felt comfortable and just let it flow, literally and figuratively.
    Thankx for the confirmation, I can't wait to check her out.

  3. #1678
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwings  [View Original Post]
    That had yet to happen for me, most of the time the extra hospitality I got was when they gave me Starbucks coffee or a soda for waiting an extra 5-10 minutes for them to clean up and freshen up.
    They get a lot of business, obviously. I waited mostly in the car or I will text them ahead of time maybe 5 minutes before arrival to give them that buffer so I don't have to wait as long, if they told me someone cut in like 90% of the time, I just go do something else for 20 minutes instead of wait in the waiting area.

  4. #1677
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBomba  [View Original Post]
    This may not be important, but I had sat and ate with mms when they were cooking hot stews in their employee lounge near the stairs. It was one time when they were packed, even the Harry Potter room was taken, and she treated me with a quick bite while I waited for my turn. Good hospitality from her for sure.
    That is good, those are the little things that if you visit enough and they start to remember you to get as a perk. Not a good perk to get, waiting is waiting regardless IMO, but it's best to sit in the car, especially how hot it gets in the daytime these days.

  5. #1676
    Curious what's legendary about Cici?

  6. #1675

    Legendary Cici is back

    Mira Mesa.

  7. #1674

    Wait time compensation.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeBomba  [View Original Post]
    This may not be important, but I had sat and ate with mms when they were cooking hot stews in their employee lounge near the stairs. It was one time when they were packed, even the Harry Potter room was taken, and she treated me with a quick bite while I waited for my turn. Good hospitality from her for sure.
    That had yet to happen for me, most of the time the extra hospitality I got was when they gave me Starbucks coffee or a soda for waiting an extra 5-10 minutes for them to clean up and freshen up.

  8. #1673
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Great replacement for closed QQ Spa in North Park and Summer

    Lotus Spa is less than a mile from where QQ was, and is closer for me to go to. Former MMS of QQ has great lineup at Sugar but its a long trek for me so when Phoebe one of my ATF let me know she was now at Lotus I went there and she has been working on bringing good talent there. Its become a good option for me.

    The spa is like a former house that's been converted and is right on the corner. Rooms are larger and nicely decorated. Parking usually available right at entrance.

    So Phoebe asked me to see Summer, new there this month. She's about 5'3" slim build with natural C's and nice meat on her butt. She has a bit of an exotic look with a wide miscevious smile.

    And a service queen with all the normal good stuff. Nice and tasty clean shaven kitty with a great 69 session.

    Great kisser, finished hard in mish with her snug kitty.

    So recommend Summer and of course Phoebe, the wild squirter.

  9. #1672

    Phoebe is ATF material at Lotus Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry1999  [View Original Post]
    During DATY she will squirt in your mouth and laugh out loud about it. The girl is the best. She's a cool chick too.
    Had Phoebe a couple hours after an amazing time with Summer (she likes to lead, let her and enjoy the ride, her BBBJ is top tier) just to experience the waterworks again. She gave me a towel but I didn't mind one bit. The rest of her service is great as well, her long tongue on your back and excellent TUMA.

  10. #1671

    Wf

    Summer or Tina.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaucon  [View Original Post]
    I think I've all but given up on FS anymore as it just doesn't appear to be on the table for me with Asians, so I visited Wildflower as a consolation prize.

    Two ladies present and I got the smaller of the two (both mature but I dunno, could be anything from 35 to one of our town's founding mothers).

    Of course, she 100% recognized me and was so sweet and so kind, I didn't want to admit that I'd completely forgotten her name. Excellent massage as always with medium pressure lots of teasing and even seemed to remember all the fairly non-standard and specific things I like. She flipped me at 30 and as opposed to her usual 2 pop, she opted for edging with some light impact play which I like very much. Fantastic finish with borderline malicious levels of post-O attention. Again, much to my liking. No notes. Job well done.

    And that's why I feel so damn bad I can't remember her name. Great gal.

    Annnnywho, she always comes through and there's only two of them, so you got a 50/50 shot if you go there. Definitely recommend if L1's are what's for dinner.

    .65/$ (and before anyone complains about that $, she never asks for anything so that boosts their score by. 2. Then I grade what she does against the lackluster L1's I get from the figurative parade of slightly dejected and confused FS gals I've tried with here in town and that nets her another. 2.

    Oh! Pro tip with her. If you start face up she will always take care of things right from the start and you can either get more rounds in or turn over. She seems quite happy either way.

  11. #1670

    Pure Massage

    I haven't left in a review in a while becasue I have been pouting about RM not posting my last two. Hopefully this one makes it as I felt compelled to write again since I had a semi-interesting visit. Before I came here the other day I knew MMS had been using the same four accounts to post these amazing fake reviews about the girls working here but I still decided to come. I have been here 3 times and my first two times have been superb and my last was a bait and switch for a provider I didn't want. Was in the mood to roll dice for previously excellent talent. Walked in and MMS emerges about 5 seconds after I come in. MMS is wearing a shirt too larger for her frame but she is still disheartening to look at and I start losing enthusiasm. I give it a chance as I was pressed from time and cancelling now would mean I'm not having fun at all that day.

    About a minute after I lay down in comes Sophia. Very generic / stereotypical / starved / sleep-deprived Chinese provider to me which wasn't a good thing for me but I imagine older men then me would be excited. She starts with a strong and satisfying massage with missions to look for knots accurately which makes wonder why is she here. She was definetly dressed for not massaging. 2 minutes in She asks / motions for fucky or sucky and I elected for sucky since I wasn't super attracted to her. No teasing at all 5 minutes in before she's wants me to flip. I get a better look at her and convince my self I have no hope to reach the finish line as I was not attracted to her at all, no hard-on, no teasing, and totally just disheartened. I pull my phone out and translate to Sophia I am no longer interested in anymore from her but Would the to pay her $80 to soften the blow and let her know it's not her fault. Sophia struck me as new to the game which is why I felt pity for her in the moment.

    She seems to understand but is confused as she re-confirms with me she did nothing wrong. I giver her the $80 and she looks at me for a solid 3 seconds panicked as she struggles to find the words to talk to me. She tell me to wait inside as I start getting dressed and she brings in MMS to confirm if Sophia did anything wrong. I told MMS that I just wasn't attracted to her, she is still pretty, and I wasn't going to make it to the finish line. MMS tells me to follow her to another room to see the rest of the line up which got me a little excited. We both discover the other tow girls working are sleeping half naked. She slams the door shut and asks me to wait for them to get dressed and Introduce my self. I waited about 90 seconds before Cherry and Yoyo came in very low cut cocktail dresses. Cherry and Yoyo were definitely more my style, had slightly bigger breasts, but I could tell they both just got woken up to see me and it felt kind of weird to engage them under those conditions. I elected to still leave on good terms I hope knowing that MMS is probably reading this. In hindsight my chances of staying would of been better had I drew Yoyo or Cherry to start. Sophia was just an unfortunate interaction for me but she will make some of you older folks happy.

    In case you guys out there know of any large breasted and / or younger but have been in the game individuals are working currently out there, I'd love to know that information. I know I am holding on to information that RM doesn't seem to be privy too. I seemed to have just missed Emily from Dokdo in Chula Vista.

  12. #1669

    Hospitality

    Quote Originally Posted by Vevor12  [View Original Post]
    From what I've seen, a lot of the girls tend to keep their meals pretty simple when they're not busy. Hot pot or DoorDash seems to be pretty common, and the meals are usually heavy on vegetables and protein, with not much in the way of carbs. Some still eat rice, of course. I've actually shared a few meals with them in the back while waiting for my turn at a couple of places I visit regularly.
    This may not be important, but I had sat and ate with mms when they were cooking hot stews in their employee lounge near the stairs. It was one time when they were packed, even the Harry Potter room was taken, and she treated me with a quick bite while I waited for my turn. Good hospitality from her for sure.

  13. #1668
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing24  [View Original Post]
    Seen several guys say she squirts in DATY, does she squirt during intercourse as well or just DATY?
    During DATY she will squirt in your mouth and laugh out loud about it. The girl is the best. She's a cool chick too.

  14. #1667
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry1999  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from the Mamasan about a new girl at Lotus.

    She goes by Summer. About 5'4, petite but curvy with D cups.

    Paid 1/2 hour house fee. Summer started with a good massage. 10 minutes go by and she asked me to turnover. We spoke about the tip and I told her all I had was 1. 60. She said that was ok. Started with a nice BBBJ for a few minutes. Slipped the condom on and climbed on top of me. Those D cups hanging down in my face looked amazing. I wish I had more money, I could have tried doing some more fun stuff with her. I was on a budget and the clock was ticking So I put her on her back and just started pumping her in mish until I finished in the hat.

    She said thank you and cleaned me up. I had a great time with her she gave outstanding service and she is very adorable. Next time I'm bringing a bigger tip. As I walked out she kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "more available with bigger tip". I will repeat with her.
    Yes, Summer is very friendly. Just like Cherry, she's definitely someone worth remembering and recommending.

  15. #1666
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing24  [View Original Post]
    Seen several guys say she squirts in DATY, does she squirt during intercourse as well or just DATY?
    I wouldn't be surprised if she squirts during the main event, considering how wet she gets in general. Like stirring a pot of mac & cheese for real. I think she hesitates during daty /69 cause she's self-conscious about soaking your face. I had to reassure her multiple times before she felt comfortable and just let it flow, literally and figuratively.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape