Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 904 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 13552
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13552
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She goes by Eli or Elli in her ads. Wondering if she is a real person. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/521015665298
    Can confirm she is real. She is bottom heavy and built like Krissy who used to advertise with Mikala.

    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    Are the authorities on this site looking for providers to bust? Or a monger is mad and turning them in?

    Just curious.

    Bob.
    My guess is it's close to election time and local LEO can't be outdone by Georgia massage "busts" or TBI stings.

  2. #13551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031

    Or

    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    Are the authorities on this site looking for providers to bust? Or a monger is mad and turning them in?

    Just curious.

    Bob.
    Or a Fuckboy Boyfriend thinking he's smarter than everyone else getting all of them jammed up.

  3. #13550

    Recent bust

    Are the authorities on this site looking for providers to bust? Or a monger is mad and turning them in?

    Just curious.

    Bob.

  4. #13549

    Chattanooga

    Seems to me like all the providers in the area have had a bad review or the ads are fake or seems like a setup.

    Congrats to the guys who have a solid 1 or 2 girls. If am wrong please recommend one.

  5. #13548
    Fergie, please clear your box. Thanks.

  6. #13547

    Recent busted

    I looked at names and list of those recently sent to visit uncle LEO, How have I been missing on Molly. Does she go by another name? I thought I knew most of the ladies around chatt, but clearly I was wrong. She look like my type: a young spinner (now I am mad I missed her).

  7. #13546

    Bad dream

    I recently finally got thru to Kanessa, known her for a while and actually set it up thru F. B. Since she has been erratic at responding to txt. My dream quickly went negative. She kept telling me she is clean now and was proud of that prior to arrival. In my dream, first thing she did when I got in the room was to ask if I wanted to buy some d#s from her. Which I politely declined, then She complained about how many roses I brought her even though I brought what she asked for. Complaining I used to treat her better. She was clearly wasted, she got naked but struggled to perform oral. Since I was there I just finished myself off onto her chest and left. She was worse than right before she went to see LEO last time.

  8. #13545

    Anyone seen Eli

    Has anyone seen her? She goes by Eli or Elli in her ads. Wondering if she is a real person. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/521015665298

  9. #13544

    Cailei

    Has anyone seen a young blonde who goes by Cailei? Found her on Snap. Cute girl, good rates. Curious if anyone has seen her.

  10. #13543

    Yesterday's bust

    Several busted yesterday including Luscious Linds. Again. She's looking rough. Anybody know what the story is?

  11. #13542

    LEO's List

    Looks like a lot of providers got hit, including Molly, Morgan, Shaynah, Faith, and Amy.

  12. #13541

    Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFluffy  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is one or knows of any feel free to PM me. Thank you.
    You should have fun at this location Amnicola Hwy, Chattanooga, TN.

  13. #13540

    Looking for Providers

    If anyone is one or knows of any feel free to PM me. Thank you.

  14. #13539

    Underage Sting Operation

    Two men arrested for soliciting minors in Hamilton County sting operation: https://newschannel9.com/news/local/...een-arrested-s.

  15. #13538

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that it is. We have stayed friends for all these years. Sometimes she plays and other times she does not when she is in a Relationship. I can tell you she looks better than ever. She simply does not age. She's got it all. The pretty face with long hair, the big boobs, slim waste and ghetto booty. Plus she has skills for days. She is EXTREMELY careful and usually UTR. She has some bills right now that has forced her in the mainstream just a little more than usual. Her available time is limited and she can host if you have her trust. I'd love to keep her to myself. But that's her, see her before she goes underground again.
    If you can pm me her contact info. I'd like to help. Your inbox must be full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape