The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 808 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 12116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12101

    Mona

    Does anyone have a updated picture of Mona? Thanks Gentlemen!

  2. #12100

    Recent

    Ran into Jill. Couldn't stop but got her digits. Saw her a few days later.

    Now I need yall help. First was a black hottie on gf yesterday. She had bootie shorts and boots on. Was working and she was gone when I got back to the location.

    Next is the curvy dirty blonde on 14/15 and linc. Looks cute and clean. She had a friend today. Maybe Mona?

  3. #12099

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to try to get to. Milwaukee Friday and would love to find her again. Does she have a certain area on Lincoln where she can be found. A certain time she is usurally out?
    I didn't ask what times she be out but my guess is you can catch her at any hour of the day. Whenever I seen Mona it's always been on L from 13th - 16th.

  4. #12098

    Not much out there.

    I had another crazy dream, I just wish they would come true. I dreamt that I picked up this gal named Kayleigh about 3 weeks ago on 7th and L. She was a dirty blonde with French braids. I think she spends most of her time on the Northside. Covered BJ with some sex. About 2 weeks ago I came across Cassidy. She hopped in, figured out a plan and went to town. BBBJ and covered sex. If you've ever been with her, she is tight! It took a bit to get inside her and she was moaning the whole time. I asked if she wanted to stop, but she said keeping going, so I did. She's fun. About a week ago or so, I was crushing L around 10:30 pm or so, and picked up a redhead around 15 and L. BBBJ with catch, but she didn't do a very job at it! It was a mess. I don't remember her name though. It's been pretty dead out there the past week or so, and I've cruised mornings, afternoons and evenings. Not sure what's going on out there? I've been on G a few times but it's been a bunch of zombies. Has anyone seen Cassidy, Brooklyn or even Jazz lately? I'll keep dreaming, but again I do know that timing is everything. Be well gentleman. Sweet dreams.

  5. #12097
    Quote Originally Posted by JGuy150  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers the lovely Mona is back from her jail vacation. She got out late last night and I was able to spend some time with her. Caught her on L, so you Mona lovers there is hope for yall gents. She's currently homeless and does not have a phone. Good luck fellas.
    I'm going to try to get to. Milwaukee Friday and would love to find her again. Does she have a certain area on Lincoln where she can be found. A certain time she is usurally out?

  6. #12096

    Mona is out

    Fellow mongers the lovely Mona is back from her jail vacation. She got out late last night and I was able to spend some time with her. Caught her on L, so you Mona lovers there is hope for yall gents. She's currently homeless and does not have a phone. Good luck fellas.

  7. #12095

    Be safe

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    We are civilized men. We live in safe neighborhoods- some in the suburbs, some in small cities far away, and others in the countryside- but all safe. Where we come from, you can walk down any street at any time of night or day without any chance of being robbed or otherwise assailed.

    One phenomenon that reeks of stupidity and senselessness is Johns renting a room in a trap house to do a date. How can you be so naive? Your intuition has been dulled, and your instinct for self-preservation has been eroded.

    The trap house is a house of horrors. It is where dreams go to die. I wouldn't walk into a trap house if someone paid me a thousand dollars! Drug dealers are killing and maiming people in these terrible places, and many Johns just loddy-doddy waltz in and out of them having no fucking clue. In trap houses, Chella, Jessi, and Erika have beaten people with sticks, robbed people at knife point, and tossed folks down stairwells. These aren't just bad people; they're scary people. I have seen the shadows come alive on skid row at 20th and Greenfield Avenue. Bailey stalking my parked car while me and two of my girls were sitting in it. Pregnant Erika across the street, making an ungodly gesture to scare a person away from her. The women appeared even more fierce than the men. It was like a nature show in the African jungle or the Amazon. Night fell and everything turned to shit. And what I saw were beasts, not men and women. When you drive into the city and pick up a hooker, you are brushing up against the underworld. It is the only time in your life that you do so. The hookers speak English to their clients, but Ebonics among their street brethren. Stacy has smashed Bug in the face with a full can of soda in a trap house. Erika has assaulted a prostitute because she'd eaten Erika's meal. Outside that trap that got shut down on 9th and Madison, a hoar beat one of her colleagues with a baseball bat. The dreaded Marisol ruled Greenfield Avenue with an iron fist from 2013 through 2022. Jolly has slashed countless hapless souls across the face with a knife, victims both male and female. Krazy Kerri has beaten up more than 100 hookers. When she held her fist out for me to do a fist bump, I saw how hard her knuckles looked, so I tapped her stationary fist as gently as I could with my own and then winced in pain from that slightest impact. Every trap house has a door that you need a key to open from the inside. And there is a guard stationed inside the door. You don't get to leave until the drug dealer tells the guard that you can leave. And if some shit goes down, if you're lucky you will be required to participate in the violence; if you're not so lucky, you will be killed. I would rather stand naked and do a date on the sidewalk, and take the consequences if a cop sees us, than rent a room in a dreadful trap house.
    I met a widow from Port Washington who's husband was shot and killed because he went to Milwaukee to see a hooker. He was getting robbed and had no money on him so he was shot. I don't know all the details but when described to me it sounded like a trap house.

    Be safe.

  8. #12094

    Sunny Love

    Mexxxibrewer your mailbox is full if you don't mind sharing Sunny's number with me in a DM. Salvia has been alot on lower numbers on greenfield recently. Didn't have time for a date but did get her number.

  9. #12093
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    We are civilized men. We live in safe neighborhoods- some in the suburbs, some in small cities far away, and others in the countryside- but all safe. Where we come from, you can walk down any street at any time of night or day without any chance of being robbed or otherwise assailed.

    One phenomenon that reeks of stupidity and senselessness is Johns renting a room in a trap house to do a date. How can you be so naive? Your intuition has been dulled, and your instinct for self-preservation has been eroded.

    The trap house is a house of horrors. It is where dreams go to die.
    Mr BodyShopper, You have eloquently described the trap house. Some years ago I picked up a gal on Lincoln who I had seen several times & was comfortable with. She convinced me to go back to "her room" nearby. Yes, it was in a trap house. I couldn't get an erection & the encounter was a sexual disaster. I vowed: never again.

  10. #12092

    Saturday Night

    Went out Saturday night and drove for 4 hrs, from about midnight to 4 am and did not see ANY of the girls on my short list.

    Lev.

  11. #12091

    Sunny Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    Her tits look great. Care to share digits?
    Your inbox is full. Mind sending me her digits?

  12. #12090

    Mexxxibrewer mailbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    2 days ago during the evening I found Onna eating dinner on the north sidewalk between 6/7th and Gfield. She was eating from a large foam cup I don't know what was in there tho. She was wearing black leggins booty shorts (the female I creampied yesterday told me they are called biker shorts LOL) which I love. Even skinny females with tiny butts in shorts get me hard at least this one did. She asked me many times where we going but we made it all the way to my spot. This time she finally told me she is a mix of White, Mexican and Native. To me she looks mostly Hispanic. Yet I'm still not sure if she is Amber's sister but the chances are higher now. 25 BBBJCIMWSpit right away I got hard again and sucked me a little better than last time. While I was inside her mouth she did used her tongue all around my head and that shit felt amazing. She put my balls inside her mouth and I felt a little discomfort but not too bad. I jerked off then I busted my load inside her mouth and she asked for water so she could swallow it but I did not have some so she spat it out the door. So in conclusion this time she did not nod off at all, she improved her oral skills and was wearing something I liked so things got better. Again she does not have a phone and I dropped her off around 11th and Madison. Oh and like 20 minutes before I passed on Melody (Post #11710) that was working on the upper 20's and National. She wasn't wearing nothing that I liked but she was looking ok. I passed on her crazy ass cause I felt she was being managed. 2 things made me think that, one was she had a cell phone and 2 she was on National in one spot. But If I find her out there wondering around I would pick her up in the future.

    I'll share them yes, np.
    Please empty mailbox. Rocket Dork.

  13. #12089

    Never do a date in a trap house.

    We are civilized men. We live in safe neighborhoods- some in the suburbs, some in small cities far away, and others in the countryside- but all safe. Where we come from, you can walk down any street at any time of night or day without any chance of being robbed or otherwise assailed.

    One phenomenon that reeks of stupidity and senselessness is Johns renting a room in a trap house to do a date. How can you be so naive? Your intuition has been dulled, and your instinct for self-preservation has been eroded.

    The trap house is a house of horrors. It is where dreams go to die. I wouldn't walk into a trap house if someone paid me a thousand dollars! Drug dealers are killing and maiming people in these terrible places, and many Johns just loddy-doddy waltz in and out of them having no fucking clue. In trap houses, Chella, Jessi, and Erika have beaten people with sticks, robbed people at knife point, and tossed folks down stairwells. These aren't just bad people; they're scary people. I have seen the shadows come alive on skid row at 20th and Greenfield Avenue. Bailey stalking my parked car while me and two of my girls were sitting in it. Pregnant Erika across the street, making an ungodly gesture to scare a person away from her. The women appeared even more fierce than the men. It was like a nature show in the African jungle or the Amazon. Night fell and everything turned to shit. And what I saw were beasts, not men and women. When you drive into the city and pick up a hooker, you are brushing up against the underworld. It is the only time in your life that you do so. The hookers speak English to their clients, but Ebonics among their street brethren. Stacy has smashed Bug in the face with a full can of soda in a trap house. Erika has assaulted a prostitute because she'd eaten Erika's meal. Outside that trap that got shut down on 9th and Madison, a hoar beat one of her colleagues with a baseball bat. The dreaded Marisol ruled Greenfield Avenue with an iron fist from 2013 through 2022. Jolly has slashed countless hapless souls across the face with a knife, victims both male and female. Krazy Kerri has beaten up more than 100 hookers. When she held her fist out for me to do a fist bump, I saw how hard her knuckles looked, so I tapped her stationary fist as gently as I could with my own and then winced in pain from that slightest impact. Every trap house has a door that you need a key to open from the inside. And there is a guard stationed inside the door. You don't get to leave until the drug dealer tells the guard that you can leave. And if some shit goes down, if you're lucky you will be required to participate in the violence; if you're not so lucky, you will be killed. I would rather stand naked and do a date on the sidewalk, and take the consequences if a cop sees us, than rent a room in a dreadful trap house.

  14. #12088

    A) Little Ethiopia on Greenfield b) Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    2 days ago during the evening I found Onna eating dinner on the north sidewalk between 6/7th and Gfield. She was eating from a large foam cup I don't know what was in there tho. She was wearing black leggins booty shorts (the female I creampied yesterday told me they are called biker shorts LOL) which I love. Even skinny females with tiny butts in shorts get me hard at least this one did. She asked me many times where we going but we made it all the way to my spot. This time she finally told me she is a mix of White, Mexican and Native. To me she looks mostly Hispanic. Yet I'm still not sure if she is Amber's sister but the chances are higher now. 25 BBBJCIMWSpit right away I got hard again and sucked me a little better than last time. While I was inside her mouth she did used her tongue all around my head and that shit felt amazing. She put my balls inside her mouth and I felt a little discomfort but not too bad. I jerked off then I busted my load inside her mouth and she asked for water so she could swallow it but I did not have some so she spat it out the door. So in conclusion this time she did not nod off at all, she improved her oral skills and was wearing something I liked so things got better. Again she does not have a phone and I dropped her off around 11th and Madison. Oh and like 20 minutes before I passed on Melody (Post #11710) that was working on the upper 20's and National. She wasn't wearing nothing that I liked but she was looking ok. I passed on her crazy ass cause I felt she was being managed. 2 things made me think that, one was she had a cell phone and 2 she was on National in one spot. But If I find her out there wondering around I would pick her up in the future.

    I'll share them yes, np.
    That is absolutely putrid! I'll take a 300-pound hog over a starving skeleton any day. If I wanted to see starvation, I'd watch the Ethiopians on charity infomercials.

    Regarding your post about Sunny, I'd guess that's the Sunny who is the daughter of Carmen from my post.

    Blessed Be.

  15. #12087

    Skinny ass Onna

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    I found this slim female with black hair Monday around 7 am walking up numbers from the 20's and Gfield. I picked her up from 26th and G from the south sidewalk and thru the passenger window she agreed to go to my spot and to catch my load for 25. She told me her name is Onna then later on she told me Onnastasia, she just made that name up on the spot. She looks ok but I thinks if she wears makeup she would look a little better. She did not give me her socials cause she did not want me to find out her real name. From a distance she looks young but up close she looks older, she told me is she's 19 but she looks 39 to me. I been spotting her I think for the last 3 months and she can be found outside all times of the day from 6th-27th and G. She told me stays on the upper 20's and Lincoln. I asked her if she was riding a bike last week and she said no, but she is lying that was her. She is Latina cause she speaks a bit of Spanish but she did not want to tell me if she is mixed with Native. At first I thought she was Native. She was not clear with her answers so I still don't know if she is Amber's sister China or not. She says she has never gone by China and that China is a fat one with a face tatt that walks G and L LOL. First she told me she does not know Amber then later she tells me she takes care of her cause she is a drunk. Onna does not know how to suck dick unfortunately. But I did like when she nodded for a minute with my cock inside her mouth. Then later she nodded again but this time with my balls inside her mouth. I had to jerked off then I busted my medium size load inside her mouth then she spat it out the door. She's got no phone and I dropped her back off on the upper 20's and Gfield by a gas station. Low chances I might pick her up again and give her one more chance later this year.
    2 days ago during the evening I found Onna eating dinner on the north sidewalk between 6/7th and Gfield. She was eating from a large foam cup I don't know what was in there tho. She was wearing black leggins booty shorts (the female I creampied yesterday told me they are called biker shorts LOL) which I love. Even skinny females with tiny butts in shorts get me hard at least this one did. She asked me many times where we going but we made it all the way to my spot. This time she finally told me she is a mix of White, Mexican and Native. To me she looks mostly Hispanic. Yet I'm still not sure if she is Amber's sister but the chances are higher now. 25 BBBJCIMWSpit right away I got hard again and sucked me a little better than last time. While I was inside her mouth she did used her tongue all around my head and that shit felt amazing. She put my balls inside her mouth and I felt a little discomfort but not too bad. I jerked off then I busted my load inside her mouth and she asked for water so she could swallow it but I did not have some so she spat it out the door. So in conclusion this time she did not nod off at all, she improved her oral skills and was wearing something I liked so things got better. Again she does not have a phone and I dropped her off around 11th and Madison. Oh and like 20 minutes before I passed on Melody (Post #11710) that was working on the upper 20's and National. She wasn't wearing nothing that I liked but she was looking ok. I passed on her crazy ass cause I felt she was being managed. 2 things made me think that, one was she had a cell phone and 2 she was on National in one spot. But If I find her out there wondering around I would pick her up in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    Her tits look great. Care to share digits?
    I'll share them yes, np.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Onna.png‎   Onna Bare Butt.png‎   Onna butt.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape