Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: LA J-Girls

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1272
This blog is moderated by Majieroero
  1. #1272
    Yaya-J, Coco-J, and Nana-J are in LA korgs. OC has Umi J and CAKD Nari J. You can find Intel on each of these girls by search (for 3-letter Umi just search for Umii). I'll talk about MH No1 Saki who has big hanging tits and a nice face:

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    MH No1 Saki - Huge tits, good face, has a combo of looks and service. More importantly, she is 260hh. So she has a combo of Looks, Service, Price.

    If you need bb, NN is COP, NS is CIP. So in her case it is 100bb COP, 200bb CIP.
    MH No1 Saki is now 300 hh 400-45, 500 hr. Boobs are still ridiculous. She is normal skinny, which combos well with big boobs. Face is pretty good, white skin, some tattoos. Here for a few more days.

    If by luck it's not busy, you can ask to door knock. Then if your eyes don't agree with mine, you get a free re-roll or two. There is also the factor of Vibe. Pick a girl that seems happy to meet you.

    In rare cases, door knocking can be like an upgrade to 1st class. A friend sent me to a girl and she was young and cute. I would have liked her. But I turned 180 and went to Sisi because I liked her Face even more, and her Vibe was great. I remember her well long after. I felt she liked me, which does tend to help with service. She was the girl I door knocked right before the girl I had Intel on.

    Vibe matters. I remember the same thing with MH Ayaka. I met four girls at once and she seemed to like me the most. She had earlier seen her roommate call me hentai-san and could see our rapport. Even in the civvie world, women care a lot what other women think of a man. It too gives you better service:

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Hentai-san
    Some shops have a dining table 'Say Hello'. Right when I showed up for one appointment, 4 girls were sitting at the dining table chatting. The girl I booked sees me and gets up and say hey it's hentai-san (Mr pervert) as the other three girls stared at me at the door. I was taken aback but then replied "Yep it's me hentaisan" and followed her upstairs..

    These greetings left quite an impression on A and the other girls at the table. One of the girls A already heard whispers about me from L, so I had a good rep as a good customer before she even laid eyes on me. It helped me get way better service from her when it was her turn.
    A = MH Ayaka. She kept coming back to MH because she was often requested.

    When you communicate with the booker ahead of time and peek the other girls first, you can switch your appointment easily. Booker never made me feel bad or awkward, they want me to pick the girl I want. The only condition is the girl doesn't already have an appointment, which is why you communicate ahead of time.

    MH Saki's ads undersell her boobs. I removed tattoos on this one for privacy (she has a few), but it gives the right idea:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...1&d=1791085877

    Door Knocking Takes Practice
    It took me a few tries to get door knocking right after someone told me it was possible. For example, I was automatically peeking, saying hi, then moving on towards my appointment. I didn't consider I might randomly meet a girl I liked. So when I door knocked MH Juliya, I gave her a tip, saw her smile, and waved goodbye. Then I realized what a stupid thing I just did. Bravely, I knocked her door again and asked if I could come in. Even though she is of course going to say yes, I still ask because that is how you make a young girl feel safe and comfortable.

    To this day, MH Juliya is the one girl I dare not make a body guide for. Even though I could do Rai's photo guide no problem. This is MH Juliya's Face Guide but you have to level it down a bit:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1758303042 MH Juliya Face Model 1
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...8&d=1758303042 MH Juliya Face Model 2
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...59#post7393759 MH Juliya Review 1
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7402534 MH Juliya Review 2
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7397757 MH Juliya Feedback
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1773257632 Rai photo guide (JAV Ichika Matsumoto)

    The Magic 4
    I remember BB Asuka was her roommate once. We joked Juliya is her younger sister. Actually, Asuka, Juliya, and Lai Sa were roommates at the same time! So I reviewed all of them in a ranked meta review.

  2. #1271
    Quote Originally Posted by Renishii  [View Original Post]
    Same pictures as Noa from new york rs8. Saw some reviews mention she is young but heard her service isn't that good. I read that she looks cute though.
    Friend of a friend saw her when she did a brief stint at Miyahouse. She looked like she didn't want to be there. Yikes.

  3. #1270

    Not my Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by JackShackHuntr  [View Original Post]
    B. Nana is a go! She's hot, young, and fun.

    https://gangnamsecrets.com/profile/jp-baby-nana
    Just to avoid any confusion, the current girl is a DIFFERENT Nana-J than the one that has passed through LA a couple of times before. This one is younger and cuter, but the OG Nana-J has better service IMO.

  4. #1269

    B coco-j

    Same pictures as Noa from new york rs8. Saw some reviews mention she is young but heard her service isn't that good. I read that she looks cute though.

  5. #1268

    B. Nana

    B. Nana is a go! She's hot, young, and fun.

    https://gangnamsecrets.com/profile/jp-baby-nana

    Pics: WYSIWG. It is her 100% there's no photoshop on those bad boys. The most representative is the selfie in the black underwear set. The blue bikini with beanie makes her stomach look more toned and defined than it really is.

    Looks: Exactly as advertised. She’s genuinely in her early 20s (20–22), and I’d personally put her at 21. Very pretty face, especially when she smiles. She’s extremely petite—under 5 feet, roughly 92–95 lbs, B cup. Tits are very soft and natural feeling; I didn’t notice or feel any obvious signs of surgery, though I’m not the most critical here. Silver-dollar-sized areolas with proportionate nipples, leaning reddish-brown rather than pink. Pussy is snug and clean shaven. Her stomach is flat but soft, no excess fat or love handles—just not gym-toned. If you use the black-underwear photo as your baseline, you should be happy; it’s a very accurate representation.

    English: Her English is good and conversational. She understands well and speaks enough to carry on a conversation beyond a basic level.

    Attitude: Excellent attitude. She’s sweet, welcoming, and very entertaining. She loves to talk and laugh, and she smiles constantly—even at my shitty jokes. Honestly, I think she’s especially beautiful when she smiles; she really lights up the room.

    Service: HYA++ Solid tongue game. Classic Japanese flicking, but she’s also down for full DFK and lots of kissing. Really likes balls — BLS was excellent. Lots of sucking, licking, and sloppy attention for a solid 7–10 minutes. BBBJ is good: a lot of eye contact, smiling, changing angles, focusing on the tip, running her lips up and down the shaft, and occasionally slapping it on her tongue while moaning. DATY, DATO, and 69 are all on the table. She especially enjoyed DATO, particularly during 69. BBFS, CIP 2x with no complaints, no lube or pre-lube, she gets naturally wet very quickly. Happy to rotate through any position — prone-bone was the standout because she pushes back hard to keep you locked in. Felt like hooking up with a horny college freshman the entire time.

    Expense: $350/hr + $100 BBFS + $50 MSOG + $50 RIM + $200 Video + $250 Greek. Those are all of her expenses. Personally, I don't care for Greek or RIM so this visit was just the standard hour, BB, MSOG, I'll add video on the repeat.

    Repeat: Yes. She's only here for 5 more days and I will see her at least two more times before she leaves.

    Enjoy and treat her well, boys!

  6. #1267
    Quote Originally Posted by JackShackHuntr  [View Original Post]
    Still not over B. Maya, and there's still no comparison. Yes, I will continue to go on about this because it almost feels demotivating to even write a review. This one will be shorter and less intricate but I'll do my best for the boys.


    Face: 7.5 The face in the pictures is hers, but the photos are edited/filtered to make her look more glamorous. That said, shes still a pretty girl. I docked her half a point because of the acne.

    Body: 9.5 The nude bed selfie is very accurate and representative, however she's not as curvy as advertised, she's more thin. If you're a skinny/slender lover, she's a clear 10 in this category. Has ab definition in her stomach, thin frame, natural C's, clean shaven coin slot. If milky white skin and pink nipples matter to you, she doesn't have it. So dock the score according to your preferences.

    Service: 5 She offers the basics and she will let you cum, but she's very disinterested in having sex with you and she's not afraid to make that known. Gents, I am used to bringing my own service, but this one just is very distant and disengaged during the act. She's basically just doing her job.

    Attitude: 8 *I'm an easy grader here, as long as a girl is polite and smiles I will give them a good score on attitude. I docked two points simply because she's more transactional and not really interested in connecting on a personal level. Interestingly enough, I found out that she used to be a nurse prior to entering sex work..why she told me that, I have no idea.

    I won't repeat. Enjoy, boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusa8492  [View Original Post]
    I would avoid Yomi. She's cute and accommodating but lacks zero service and honestly just seems like she doesn't want to be there. Which personally speaking for myself is a huge no-no for me.

    Can't go wrong with Yaya, I just wrote a recent PLEASER in the thread for her.
    Lol, going back just one page could’ve saved you that cash. RIP to the hour and the expense of my sushi-loving brethren, Kusa. 🥲 🍣

  7. #1266
    If people cause trouble or bring bad vibes to corgs, I can't help you anymore. You'll have to find someone else to review or maybe do that yourself instead. MH Saki:

    MH No1 Saki - Huge tits, good face, has a combo of looks and service. More importantly, she is 260hh. So she has a combo of Looks, Service, Price.

    260hh plus door knocking beats korgs if you don't need bb. If you need bb, NN is COP, NS is CIP. So in her case it is 100bb COP, 200bb CIP.

    I'm going to attach one of her ads, and it is accurate. I removed tattoos for privacy so that girls have more chance to keep showing up. The ad photo actually undersells her huge tits, which hang and look ridiculous on her. Ad skintone is accurate and so is hair length. It probably has some smoothing filter but she looks just as good imo.

    If You have Two Eyes
    We all have two eyes, so you don't even need to rely on mine. The strategy is this. If No1 is your type and you pick her, you can still door knock before her if you want. You ask to see No1 but also add "is it possible for me to look at other girls before seeing her?" And you can door knock and peek the girls who are actually available and not busy. This means if you meet a true beauty first, you can just stop right there and drop your pants on the spot. She will confirm your appointment so everybody knows. But by default, you say thank you to each girl and slowly make your way to No1. Then if No1 turns out to be ugly or has a weak vibe, you turn exactly 180 degrees and go to the best girl you peeked so far.

    I'm soft. I'll give every girl a token tip like 5-20 and thank them. It makes me happy to do so and I love to say hi and see their smile. You don't have to do it. If I door knock before my girl, I tell them my friend wanted to know about her and give her a tip. Girls are happy to meet you. Or if I already saw a girl, sometimes I will peek girls after but only if I can see another girl. Ideally I ask booker ahead of time to peek girls afterwards and they will communicate to make it happen if the girl is still available. That's the best way to make it happen imo.

    Now, let's say you don't turn 180 when you meet No1. You like her face as much as me, so you boldly enter. If you really like her, you can even ask for 45min (350) or hr (450). I find if you like a girl, 45mins is perfect. I've sometimes seen the very same girl at both corg and korg, and the 45min at corg worked out better the hr at korg. It's a trend I've noticed so I recommend 45min if you like the girl and she passes the Vibe check. You can always book for hr or 45min first and drop it to hh. I've done that all the time, that's the system. You can even do it at korgs but it's way less common (dropping from hr to hh on the spot).

    The Beauty of 260hh
    That flexibility is the beauty of 260hh, and it can save you a lot of money over korgs if you are okay with 260hh cfs by default. I am prepared to spend 260hh for an acceptable girl. But if she seems good, I can upgrade on the spot. So if you think like me, work backwards and ask for 45min or 60min and drop it down to 30min. Corgs want you to be happy in a very different way than korgs - their girls are very short tour so they will back you on changing your mind.

    The one hard rule is if you start action with a girl, you owe her whatever the minimum time you played meaning hh. In fact if you start an hr booking and it's just not working out before you pass hh, you ask her to call it hh and get a refund. Maybe she is hurt or not feeling well, no hard feelings.

    Auto Matchmaking
    You can see from every step I've described, you are matchmaking automatically. You should not see a girl that doesn't meet your standards, and by way of the Vibe Check no girl who isn't into you will see you either! When two people find each other good enough, it shows in their Vibe and then magic can happen.

    Shared Area Etiquette - Corg and Korg
    Shower etiquette - if the shower is shared, then it should be 3-5 mins tops. This is common sense or I'm gonna have to door knock you. I get that not everyone understand the 5 min rule, but now you know. This is very occasionally a problem at korgs, when someone decides to camp the living room for a long loud conversation. Please.

    The Shower Walk
    This is the Walk of last resort. It could be the girl smells wrong, or has a very bad attitude, or she gets undressed and you see tiny A or AA cup tits and you feel you can't do it. Or maybe she is crazy that day. This is really a 1 in 10 year walk. The most important thing is do not start action, do not enter the girl in any way. You saw her naked and she washed you.

    For a corg, its 40 to Walk after shower and you can tell the booker. At korgs, its 100 to Walk after shower but "don't tell booker" (it's as if you did the appointment). It is a last resort some guys do to get out without feeling bad about it.

    Two other tactics I don't like, but might fit someone else's way of doing things: 1) Some guys get through the shower and see her naked but they can't do it. So they leave a 100 tip for the girl to cover her booking. Booker won't even know it didn't happen, you don't have to go through with it and spend more. 2) If you booked hr with a girl, you can at least cut it down to hh before she confirms your appointment. Booker might later confirm the change and you can give some excuse like "Something came up I have to leave early". Note that at corgs, the standard post-shower walk is only a 40 tip. Corgs handle things a bit differently, just make sure you do not actually begin the main act with the girl. It'll be the fastest money she made.

    While I'm here I'll recap the standard korg Walk:

    The Re-Roll
    Most korgs want you to have a good time, and friends have told me they supported Walks in the past. But it's hard to know which booker is which and if it makes a difference. I am not taking sides in any way, but my observation is they don't mind Walks - they just don't want a lot of bookings to get cancelled and to rebook everyone. Therefore, why not just Walk if the girl is really not your type. At the door if you just think it's not going to work out you tell her "I gotta go" no explanation. Then outside the door you text the booker saying you can't do it, "she is too old" or "she is really not my type" and ask for another girl.

    My minimum standard is about D-Tier (most D-Tier Looks girls have awesome Service), because I'm cool with D Looks and A Service. I've even repeated such girls because they're often cheap. But at around E-Tier, it doesn't matter how her Service is. Since 90% of girls are above E-Tier, on a "re-roll" I'm probably going to get a better girl from B-Tier to D-Tier which is always acceptable to me.

    If you are a regular at corgs, you can Walk. Be polite, say the girl is not your type, ask for another girl if possible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MH No1 Saki.jpg‎  

  8. #1265
    Quote Originally Posted by DopeMan3  [View Original Post]
    How about the Japanese lineup now?

    B. Maron, Miyabi, Yaya, B. Yomi.

    I would love to have some intel of them
    I would avoid Yomi. She's cute and accommodating but lacks zero service and honestly just seems like she doesn't want to be there. Which personally speaking for myself is a huge no-no for me.

    Can't go wrong with Yaya, I just wrote a recent PLEASER in the thread for her.

  9. #1264

    J lineup

    How about the Japanese lineup now?

    B. Maron, Miyabi, Yaya, B. Yomi.

    I would love to have some intel of them

  10. #1263
    Quote Originally Posted by DashingD  [View Original Post]
    Anyone give Mao J a spin yet?

    Been here a week. Pics look pretty nice and natural C / D cups.

    Curious if pics hold up and if she's at least worth a shot. So many Jgirls service make me regret LOL.
    I am close enough with some bookers to the point where they will let me window shop and walk out if I don't like what I see.

    I walked out on Mao-J, so that's that.

  11. #1262

    Mao J

    Anyone give Mao J a spin yet?

    Been here a week. Pics look pretty nice and natural C / D cups.

    Curious if pics hold up and if she's at least worth a shot. So many Jgirls service make me regret LOL.

  12. #1261
    Both Yaya and MH Sweet are young and cute and qualify for the Pervert Special. Both are A cup FYI so leave it to true fans. MH Sweet's last day is tomorrow and she won't be back for a while.

    Yaya
    Quote Originally Posted by Osori84  [View Original Post]
    Yaya / Ria has returned and is good as ever, IMO!

    She's a HYA Jgirl, so you might have to BYOS.
    Some mentions from previous tour:

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonkz  [View Original Post]
    It's fun to TOFFT if these bosses used legit stats and more honest pictures. When you discover a new S tier girl, it is a rush like no other. If I could describe the feeling, it's like when you start to come down from the molly and you hit it with a bump of K lmao..Few sashimi's came close, Baby Minami J / Nakamura, Baby Rei J, and Yaya J. Those girls made the cut for my rotation. For a girl to make my rotation, they have to be young and hot enough to warrant me to book a double day (2 days in a row). And if by the second day I still want to see her, she makes the cut into my rotation.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookUpsOnly  [View Original Post]
    Yaya is already well-reviewed but since she's leaving I thought I'd do a farewell post..For me, in person, she's much better looking; beautiful even. Instead of the over-the-top JAV painful moans, Yaya is much more sensual and her breathless "kimochi" and "sugoi" were music to the ears. She wore very minimal make-up when I saw her and someone else mentioned that if she really glammed up, she'd be DDG and I concur.

    Tig-ol-bitty lovers will have to look elsewhere as she's a flat-A. As someone else suggested, if she had some MMs put in, I'd be like Frye from Futurama demanding she take my money. Regardless, I'll repeat if she returns to LA / OC.
    MH Sweet
    If you are a Skinny Hunter, there is also MH Sweet. She is young and knows her job, would repeat. Names get re-used so note this is a different girl than MH Sweet from last year.

    MH No5 Sweet - 20s, very skinny, white skin, A cup natural, maybe 5'3", good pussy, lots of tongue play, playful, sassy, decent skills, enjoys sucking cock, good pleasing attitude, knows her job. All natural appeal, young vibe.

    I don't consider myself an expert on bbbj - if it felt good and looked to me I give a thumbs up. But I'll add that she seems to especially enjoy sucking cock, which I don't say of most jgirls or kgirls (some of the MILFs are a bit too performative for me, whereas some HYA bbbjs feel like a gust of wind or are stuck in one spot).

    Multiple Train Lines
    You know, even if you hate jgirls and aren't into them it actually helps you all the more to point out the better jgirls for the right guys. Because LA is really running a train on Baby Yul lately and I can hardly get a turn myself. Since there are true Jgirl Hunters, maybe if they run a train on the other options then everyone wins. So each guy should pick his type and hop on board the right train.

    MH Lai Sa is gone, but I'll point out she has amazing tits in look, shape, feel. Great nipples that point out too. There are a handful of girls with bigger tits, but inferior shape. And I do find Mina's to be very special because they are big naturals that feel and bounce wonderful. I generally prefer natural over MMs, but they were very well done. For that reason, I started adding a girls Tits ranking:

    Tits Rankings
    SS-Tier Tits: ETO Hinata (Japan), MH Lai Sa, MH Cherry

    S-Tier Tits: Mina (Allie), Shelby, Nali, etc..

    SS-Tier being the top 1%. Shelby and Nali are the only ones I see on roster in Socal. Shelby's are truly massive and I love the shape, wheras Nali looks ridiculous for her frame. She once had her sweater pulled up exposing them with the sweater wrapping around the countour - thank you for that. Every one of these Tits are actually quite different in size, shape, feel, color, how they hang/bounce/lay.

    Shelby is bigger than Allie, but Allie has a better feel. Hinata has the biggest MMs and they actually look and feel very close to real. Nali's are smaller but proportionally huge.

    This is inherently a very subjective list - some guys only care about size while others are strongly in the "no MMs" or "MMs all the way" factions. Some care about color, spacing, etc.. while others don't care about the nipples. But it's not like many people didn't like Mina's tits for example. Opinions tend to be bell-curved in that sense. So the purpose of top rankings is not to say someone should have the same opinion - just that maybe if you agree with some girls listed you can Triangulate that the other girls probably belong too. It would be better than recommending the A or B lists.

  13. #1260

    Yaya's back in town!

    Got to get my old tuxedo pressed.

    Got to sew a button on my vest.

    'Cause tonight I've got to look my best.

    Yaya's back in town.

    Yaya / Ria has returned and is good as ever, IMO!

    She's a HYA Jgirl, so you might have to BYOS.

  14. #1259
    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacking  [View Original Post]
    How hot is her face? Is she actually 5'9" as the ad says? I've been eyeing her ever since I saw her being listed on topangels.
    Oops, forgot to add, yes she's actually 5'9".

  15. #1258

    Taylor-J

    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacking  [View Original Post]
    How hot is her face? Is she actually 5'9" as the ad says? I've been eyeing her ever since I saw her being listed on topangels.
    I actually think her face is still pretty, she just has some extra weight so she has a bit of a double chin, but that part didn't bother me that much. She definitely looks more white than Japanese, but you can tell she's half. I don't want to put her down too much, she was still very sweet and kind, I just want to make sure everyone has accurate info about her.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape