Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 24021
-
Yesterday 00:14 #24021Senior Member

Posts: 761Yes, she works at the bar on Neb / Linebaugh. Wanted 200 for a car date. Teeth is rotted. Has a skinny decent bod though. I passed on her due to donation being ridiculous. Saw her again a few days later walking up Neb / Fowler.
Originally Posted by FuckMasterFlex
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 19:48 #24020Senior Member

Posts: 1475Yes, I have seen her several times. She won't even look at you if you pull up next to her. I think she might be the daughter or relative of a lady that lives at that trailer park. The one time I investigated, she walked down 108th and as I pulled up, an older lady hugged her and they went into the trailer park. The older lady (who does SW dates) scowled at me with a look like "do not touch!
Originally Posted by FuckMasterFlex
[View Original Post]
Bottom line is I don't believe she is a worker.
-
09-29-26 12:06 #24019Regular Member

Posts: 19Just Curious.
Has anyone seen the bright pink haired girl (not the young and old diamonds someone new) theres a girl that's been walking from the mcdonalds area to the trailer park on bougainvillea.
Tallish, skinny, bright neon pink hair, one of those tiny backpacks with captain america shield on it.
Has anyone managed to scoop her up? Or is she simply walking due to lack of car?
She's got the makings of a walker, but every time I try to scoop her up. She just ignores me and walks past.
My car tends to scare walkers off at first cause they think I'm an undercover cop lmao.
So just asking, basically wondering if I should keep trying to scoop her here and there or just quit cause she aint in the business lmao.
-
09-26-26 17:25 #24018Senior Member

Posts: 761Big Baby
And I mean big!! She's 6'3" I've dated her in the past. Saw her this morning on Neb / Publix by Hanna. Decided to go for it since talent has been scarce.
Decent bbbjwswallow for the going street donation. No upsell. While she was doing the deed, my hand went a roaming and she does have a phat ass. She told me Greek is available as well.
She had a room close by for those who are not a fan of CD.
# available for those who contribute.
-
09-26-26 00:49 #24017Senior Member

Posts: 761Librarian Lisa
We'll talk about a flashback!! I'm sure you old school mongers remember her! I called her the pencil sharpener. Because sticking Jr in her mouth felt like what I would assume sticking it in a pencil sharpener would feel like. Lmao.
She still has a decent body and not until I got a closeup, I realized who it was. Didn't partake. She was at the bus stop on Neb / Linebaugh.
-
09-21-26 20:26 #24016Senior Member

Posts: 438St. Pete Faith too, not quite a week ago. Wish I knew that she was in town.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...816&viewfull=1#post6371816.
-
09-21-26 12:51 #24015Senior Member

Posts: 2154Couple of girls that I know walk have been busted on varying things.
None are ones I'd ever care to be with.
Stasia.
Ashley (think that was her name).
-
09-20-26 14:30 #24014Senior Member

Posts: 761Saw her out last night around 7:30, Nebraska and Busch. She just looks very un appealing to me in my humble opinion.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 14:13 #24013Senior Member

Posts: 761Saw her crossing the Haven this morning heading to El Rancho. Couldn't get a good look at her face, but she looks really really skinny. Did not partake.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 19:54 #24012Senior Member

Posts: 138Walkers on Nebraska
Around 3 this afternoon there were two young white girls on Nebraska, near the Rancho Notell! One on each side of the road. A blonde in a white bikini top and a brunette with short top and shorts. Didn't have time to stop.
-
09-19-26 10:09 #24011Senior Member

Posts: 1475Bella
I have seen her a couple of times in the last week, both around Sligh and Nebraska. Looks like she might be staying at the Haven.
I have no interest in her so I didn't try to scoop.
-
09-18-26 14:56 #24010Senior Member

Posts: 89Back to the future
You are back to the future kinda guy LOL. Anyway post he is referring to is #23999. Has a pic.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 07:08 #24009Senior Member

Posts: 75Bella 411
Saw her where? She does move around.
Originally Posted by LadyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 12:10 #24008Senior Member

Posts: 2154Kimberly
I've seen her in the past but hasn't been in 2026 though.
She's a short latina, has short-haired but always seems to have a bandanna or some other covering on. Usually in shorts and some tank or tube top shirt. Always has bright red lipstick.
In the past, was nice and friendly and always smiling.
BBBJ was good. Usually accepts. 2 but has tried to say more.
Always walking from Busch up to near PPC. Never seen her elsewhere.
Saw her walking to her room and stopped to say hi. No visit though. Like I said, been since probably a yr since I've seen her.
Have new current digits if interested. Gave me permission to pass it out.
-
09-17-26 07:43 #24007Regular Member

Posts: 3Bella
She's out there, my neighbor saw her walking yesterday early afternoon. She was looking rough though so he didn't partake.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





