Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1476 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22137

    Zuri

    https://callescort.org/440-656-1613

    Saw this one the other night. She did ask for a $5 deposit for outcall so she knows she's not wasting her time. I risked the $5. She showed up and was the girl in the pictures. No GFE or BBBJ. Multiple pops allowed. PM me if you have further questions.

    I don't think I will see anyone unless they are GFE. It's just too much business like otherwise and not a lot of fun.

  2. #22136

    Buyer Beware

    This girl is real, but just hustles upcharges, makes up rules as you're going at it for more money. Physically attacked me when I took my money back off the table, and threatened to get her gun.

    https://callescort.org/313-597-0446

  3. #22135
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMutha  [View Original Post]
    Was it a 1-day incall?

    Or is she going to be there for a few days?

    Wish I would've known.
    Ya, I messaged her early and a few different times and also tried a different burner number in case my normal number was having issues. Fucking crickets. Had good visits with her but I can't give her money if she doesn't respond.

  4. #22134

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette81  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? Thinking about taking the plunge but wanted any info if it's out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214961849
    The area code is LA. Too bad I was interested too.

  5. #22133
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette81  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? Thinking about taking the plunge but wanted any info if it's out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214961849
    Pretty obvious that it's a fake ad.

  6. #22132
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette81  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? Thinking about taking the plunge but wanted any info if it's out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214961849
    I contacted her she replied right away quoted me 150 for a half hour then when I asked what area of town she is in she said she needed money up front. Told her to go pound salt. Also when you google the number she is hitting in several cities.

  7. #22131

    Sexy Queen

    Any information on this one? Thinking about taking the plunge but wanted any info if it's out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214961849

  8. #22130

    Yes 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan119  [View Original Post]
    I read from someone a while back that she retired.
    She 100% retired! Had been in contact she said she has a new "good" job she does not want to risk loosing it. Miss that BJ for sure.

  9. #22129

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    She ran a couple ads on listcrawler last night if you want her contact info. I recommend of course. She great if you like pretty spinners who take direction. BBBJCIM, covered FS. Catch her before she gets too drunk! LOL. Unless you're into that.
    Mind providing a link of her?

  10. #22128
    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    She ran a couple ads on listcrawler last night if you want her contact info. I recommend of course. She great if you like pretty spinners who take direction. BBBJCIM, covered FS. Catch her before she gets too drunk! LOL. Unless you're into that.
    Was it a 1-day incall?

    Or is she going to be there for a few days?

    Wish I would've known.

  11. #22127
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean987  [View Original Post]
    Bump. Ill even provide a finders fee LOL.
    I read from someone a while back that she retired.

  12. #22126
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean987  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone get me in contact with Desi if she's still around? Saw her once and it was amazing. Thanks.
    Bump. Ill even provide a finders fee LOL.

  13. #22125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1368

    Dammit

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    She ran a couple ads on listcrawler last night if you want her contact info. I recommend of course. She great if you like pretty spinners who take direction. BBBJCIM, covered FS. Catch her before she gets too drunk! LOL. Unless you're into that.
    I wish I knew that she had a room last night, I definitely would have seen her again.

  14. #22124

    Slim / Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack136  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/216-314-7912

    I was thinking of calling her later tonight. Anyone have any experience with her?
    I met her about a month ago. She posted incall, but she already checked out of her hotel, so we did a car date in the parking lot of the hotel. Pictures are accurate. $$ is a little steep for a car date but what you see is what you get so I can't complain. She was a little business like, but not high, and she was friendly (enough). If she had incall, I would consider repeating.

  15. #22123
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioMonger  [View Original Post]
    Look at the features, they seem pretty masculine to me. Not to mention the nod to the Luo Reed song.
    Yeah, I thought the same thing. The Lou Reed reference is a dead giveaway. Kinda surprised they didn't call themselves Lola to be even more obvious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape