Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 28091
-
12-22-26 21:01 #28091Administrator

Posts: 5256Very important!!! Read this !!!!!!
As a result of NEVER FUCKING ENDING shills, I'm going to make a new rule for this thread. You can only posts reports on this thread if you are a Senior Member with over 50 reports. Anybody else posting in any manner will immediately be banned. I don't care if you post to ask a question, to compliment a report, I don't care why. If you are not an established Senior Member with over 50 reports and you post on this thread I will ban your account and delete all your posts.
To the guys who have been helping me in this battle, thank you, all of you qualify. What I would like you to do is continue to report posts but when you do please quote the post and comment, "reported" that way I won't have 50 guys reporting the same post.
Again, if you are not a Senior Member with over 50 posts you may not post in this thread.
A2
-
10-19-26 11:42 #28090Administrator

Posts: 5256Seems like my note fell off the page again.
This is the updated list of spas that have been banned on the USASG because their owners will not stop creating shills to post here.
Arjons
Belle Vie
Moon sea
Aqua
ME
New oriental
7
Erma
Mesa Ridge
Aroma
Spa Capri
Some of these may actually be closed, but they are all Mimi's and you can't post about them. If you do I will ban you.
A2
-
Today 18:14 #28089Senior Member

Posts: 211Phoebe at Lotus. Surprise squirter.
Had some extra time for an initial visit here. It seemed busy on University, but luckily there was parking in the back.
First visit to a new spot, and wasn't about to try out the usuals because of how they have been always busy, I was hesitant at first. I walked around to the front, and was greeted by Phoebe. Thick in a good way, and was extremely flirty. DFK'd once we got into the big room with the storage stand across the opposite side of the entrance. Thought to myself an actual bed would be perfect in here, but I digress. We immediatly start feeling each other up before an actual discussion about time, but I finally agree to a full hour. I usually don't go extra time, but I did asked for future reference if Phobe was good....So far, outstanding. She was cute. Thick and curvy in all the right places. 5'4, Natty C"s, clean shaven, and did I mention flirty! She left after the negotiation, and I really couldn't keep my hands off of her. We joked at the room door with her tits out and she started grinding me as she said she would come back, and said, let's fuck at the door. I jokingly grab her hips and wave to a non existent Summer (the other girl working, which I found out by texting before I got there). And we both had a good laugh as she was playing along by moaning at every thrust as I waved.
Anyway, I only had my boxers on after about 30-45 seconds before she came back with supplies. She placed them in the far end of the storage area and immediatly flipped her top up, and we resumed more DFK, grouping, neck, chest and ear licking and nibbling. She eventually flung her top off and got to her knees to get my boxers off, and went with a very sensual and plauful BBBJ with bls. This went on for some time (I'm still standing), and only 10 mintues in guesstimate. Great eye contact, and tongue action, while making sure I enjoyed her. I started to feel she was doing too much, I stood her up, turned her around, and slipped her joggers and panties off in 1 go, then kissed her cheeks real fast, and had her lie down and she immediatly grabbed mu piece and continued with that awesome blow job. I couldn't take it too mcuh, so I layed back the opposite direction, and postitioned ourselves in 69, and we didn't miss a beat. Had access to each other, and each of us making the muffled breathing noises, and I thoroghly enjoyed her clean shaven snatch. She was gyrating her hips as I dined on her, and I just couldn't not let my self thrust back into her mouth. She is a bit toothy, but in the moment, I asked less teeth. She obkiged and we were basically fucking each others mouth, whis was a fantastic way to enjoy each other. Some time in this exchange, she started to convulse, and she immediatly got up her knees. I though she was going to mount me (I didn't ask for it), but I was about to pull her hips right back to my face, and she said wait. Then let out a moan as she sqirted all over my crotch. Not my first squirt, but by far the hossest I've experienced. She started rubbing her bean and looked back at me with that cute but devilish grin. I though we were done, but she said "condom, I fuck you now". Still don't know how much time had lapsed, but I was not going to miss out on this. She grabs a condome from the storage area near the m9 nitor, and she slips it on, and ACG, and pounds the shit outta me. It felt great, and was also working her kegels out as well. I immediatly support her ass, and I strert thrust up to her, and the slapping gets louder. She then drops to her knees, and rides me. We start DFKing as she's biting my lip, and just moving those hips. Again, I don't know how far along we are in the hour, but kept going with it till I sit up in Lotus, and continue the locomotion. Our rhythm in sync, and keep grinding avay. Eventually grab her waist, reposition to give her room on the massage table and pound away at mish. She's giving me encouragement with moans, "ohyeah baby", dfk, and stares as I just continue the onslought of my moans, slapping, and just thoroughly engulfing myself into her. Again, I don't check my time, and just keep pounding till I finish in the bag. One last bug thrust, and we both moan loud. LOUD. Then collaspe right into her neck, as she continues to kiss my neck and cheek. We eventually rest, and says "my boyfriend". She leaves real fast, as I am still eager to feel her up some more, but comes back for a blue toast, and lays down beside me to shoot the shit as we both rest. By the time I knew what occured, she then cleaned me up and had me flip face down for a massage. Some small talk (her english good conversational), and asked me to flip over. As I did, she placed a rather small pillow at my head, and then mounts me (both of us are still naked), and we cuddle. More kissing, and just being there. Before I knew it. My time was definately up. As I left. Summer said next time, 2 girls. Definatly on the to do list. Got dressed and ended up leaving the back door and Phoebe making out with me as I closed that back door and was still dfking with her. Could've gone another round, easily. But I didn't push any further as I only had funds for the 1 hour. We eventually stopped, and kissed one last time.
Definately going back for the double. But my energy was so spent with Phoebe, I just don't think I can really hang with both Summer and Phoebe. But I am willing to give 8 t ole collage try! .
Sorry if ridiculously long. I kinda left a lot more out. It really was just a blur that 1 hour.
-
Today 05:27 #28088Senior Member

Posts: 261There's not really anything downtown, you'll be stuck ubering to get any options. If you are willing to do that, there are many.
Originally Posted by MeridianTime
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 14:11 #28087Senior Member

Posts: 62Cruise port
I'm coming down from Seattle and will be there for 1 day. Any recommendations for places near the cruise terminal? Thanks in advance. I can definitely make recommendations for Seattle area if anyone is interested.
-
Yesterday 13:14 #28086Senior Member

Posts: 70Alina at Sugar
As we get towards the end of the year, we always see a lot of our favorites coming back around and its a welcome sight. When Soomi and Joy visit at the same time I always have a hard time picking, but now thay they're both gone I was waiting on what the new lineup would be. The new sugar thread is insanely helpful with this and once I saw Alinas name pop up I just grabbed my keys and took off.
Alina is one of my favorite body types at AMPs. She's thick and all the right places, has fantastic natty Ds, and an ass that I love to watch ripple from behind. She's about 5'3 to 5'5, and low key gives a pretty great massage and some amazing teasing. She's got a good game plan for giving plenty of attention to the boys, but isn't afraid or bothered at all by going a little off script. She's got a pretty strong head game, but believe me when I say the sight in both ACG and doggy is absolute heaven. Her skin tone is a little darker like Linda's, I think its remember someone saying she was mixed Filipino, which is probably true. Either way, Alina is a great time, and Sugars natty tit game is strong right now, so if you're a tit giy you can't go wrong with Alina.
Repeat, yeah, already did. Going to check out Luna this week and will report back.
-
10-03-26 17:44 #28085Senior Member

Posts: 854Yes, it happens. The most likely explanation is this new shop is somehow related to another shop you used, so they had access to the contact list. If you use a burner, nothing to worry about.
Originally Posted by Doretti
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 16:51 #28084Senior Member

Posts: 291Yeah, it's actually pretty common. They could be reaching out for a few different reasons usually with consent though and most always from the girl not the shop:
Originally Posted by Doretti
[View Original Post]
1, You mentioned you write on here, so they're hoping you'll come by and leave a review — probably the most common one.
2, You tip well. More money, more honey, am I right? 😂.
3, You're a 10/10 Chad and apparently they just can't get enough of you.
4, Your ATF girl wants you to come back and pay her a visit. - another common reason.
Jokes aside, it definitely happens, but I do think it's a pretty questionable practice. You never really know who might have access to that phone at the time. Imagine it is someone you don't want to know you are in the hobby, and that can create some seriously awkward situations for you or misunderstandings outside of the hobby, if I am putting it lightly.
Hopefully, you used a burner number rather than your personal one when giving out your number. If you ever feel like your privacy or personal information may be compromised, it's probably best to stop using that number and take the appropriate steps to protect your privacy.
-
10-02-26 20:54 #28083Senior Member

Posts: 69Strange experience
Wondering if this has happened to anyone else? Last evening I got a text from a spa that I've never been to with address, pricing and line up. It was from the MMS and when I asked where she got my number from, she said from a provider I see from time to time at a different spa. Is it common practice for providers to share clients phone numbers with other shops? I was a little freaked out!
Doretti.
-
10-01-26 11:05 #28082Senior Member

Posts: 125What was the total damage?
Originally Posted by Smllbybgcck
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 23:47 #28081Senior Member

Posts: 291It is impossible to get a walk in to get the one you want if say they are Ella or Miya type popularity. It doesn't matter if you know mms or not, the wait is real if you are a walk in. They have a thread now, if you had issue with the wait, let sugarfariy know about it, their customer service can only do so much if the demand is too high. Be ready to be tagged endlessly by some randos that reply to everything on that thread though LOL.
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 23:45 #28080Senior Member

Posts: 291Have you checked out Happy Spa yet? If you like what QQ has to offer, it might be worth giving the new place a try. It's about 10 minutes from QQ and being newer, I'm wondering if the wait is any better compare to what you experienced. Curious to hear what others think.
Originally Posted by SuperFly79
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 23:30 #28079Senior Member

Posts: 75Cindy at Lucky Foot Massage
Cindy was pretty young, looked to be early 30's, short and average Asian figure with nice size tits. Place is only HJ though. Was not sure what to expect but went in for the massage anyway. She started with oil and used decent pressure across my back and shoulders. She worked her way down my back, focusing on my lower back before moving on to my legs. She spent a good amount of time on each area. After working down through my legs, she had me flip over. I motioned to see what else was on the menu and she basically said HJ only. Oh well I guess it is what it is. She started with the shoulders then mixed in some teasing before moving into the HJ finish. Warm towel clean up and dropped the donations on the table.
-
09-30-26 20:15 #28078Senior Member

Posts: 96Waples Nana (o)
New Japanese girl said she is here until the 7th. Nana is tall with a nice rack. Young and pretty. Bbfscip. Really wants dick. I wouldn't be surprised if she has some JAV porn out there. Pics represent her well listed at 5'5 110 34 d. This Japanese girl might have the biggest tits so far. Similar to Miyus body but big beautiful tits. Fun. Same menu. Most Japanese girls will let you video too if you ask. I'm not into that though.
-
09-30-26 19:56 #28077Senior Member

Posts: 211They've been set for a looong while now.
I'm near that area daily, and noticed back in April or May the front door cameras being installed. Personally, I'm holding off till they have 3-4 girls working at a time. I've texted them and it only appears to still be a 1-2 girl operation, as I recently went in and only 1 girl was working (although, I did hear the booker), and my time was cut from 1 hr paid to have my appointment cut down to 30-35 minutes because the booker took the appointment.
Originally Posted by Hector58
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






