Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 516 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 7740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7740

    Synn Industry. Klair

    I was at Synn this afternoon and had a few 3 for 1 dances with some waste of time dancers which I won't mention their names. However, when I was about to leave, I was approved by a dancer named Klair. Never seen her before, but she's got a pretty nice figure and face.

    Wondering if any of you have info on Klair? Thanks.

  2. #7739
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer  [View Original Post]
    So after going through several pages, as a visitor. Paradise has the most mileage and reasonable FS rates. Synn better talent but not as price friendly. I usually roll up to clubs in Chicago in soft pants and loafers. Any dress codes? Cover charges?

    Any other recommendations for someone who enjoys a good grind and jerk in the booths?
    Soft pants and loafers is perfectly good. Paradise is a working man's club, it's hard to under-dress. I don't know how clubs are in Chicago, but any COI club beats most of the other clubs in Socal if you want Service. Note that Paradise has thick girls and Synn has skinny girls, so there is a very clear difference in the most common body type at each club. Spearmint Rhino is a classy vibe (any SR location enforces this).

    SR and Synn are a 2-3 minute drive from each other. Synn has parking issues especially at popular nights. So you could park at the Starbucks and cross the street over on foot. Note that Synn makes you buy a drink after you get inside. In the grand scheme of things, just consider it an inflated entry price. Synn isn't a stage-focused club but ironically it means if you don't mind tossing some 1s you can get a reeeeeal good look at some girls. The better ones know to wave their pussy inches from your face. Easiest thing in the world for them to do. I will recap some older guides about that, every story is a lesson:

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    I noticed not a lot of guys sit at the rail at Synn. I get it, guys want to save every dollar. But when I see a girl I really like as far as looks, it's a good way to interact with her and get a sense of her Vibe and a hint of her level of Service:

    Working the Rail
    So what luck, I walked into Synn and immediately discovered White Bona. Team7 material there. She gets on stage, and I know how it is - nobody goes to the tip rail at Synn because they are holding on to every dollar. But I know how to get things done at a strip club. I go up and toss some 1s. Just five is enough, then I lean forward for it. I'm the only guy so she pretty much has to wave her pussy inches from my face. Happily mind you, easiest thing in the world for these girls it's their sell chance for the main course. Mmmm Hmmm, white pussy is the cure for white fever. The stage is very well lit mind you, so I get a real good look when she was an inch from my nose asking if I want more. So I decide, this is the best pussy I've seen in a long time. Which is quite a statement coming from me. I know this is a petting zoo, but I have to negotiate for things later, so I make a tactical retreat. I pull back early and go to my seat with the others, even though her stage hasn't finished yet. Like I wasn't that interested. Makes negotiation later a snap.

    The key here is many girls will approach me after I do this. But I take very few of them to VIP, about 25%. Don't pick a girl just because she's hot. Vibe check her on the floor, make sure she has the right attitude and motivation.

    After Safari, I learned not to tell a girl I just want a straight dance in VIP. I always tell the girl I'm still deciding on whatever, which is really the truth. Sometimes if she's hot and I don't want a bang, I might still give her a small tip for this or that. Just a taste. I'll only tell her if I want to bang halfway through the dance after she gets me hard enough and shows me she'll deliver it well. When the Vibe is right, it's like rolling a snowball downhill and watching it get larger. If a girl is just hot but GPS, it's like pushing the snowball uphill and hoping money will make it happen right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    The reason Safari approached me in the first place was I was the only guy during her stage tipping. I sat at the rail where she could wave her beautiful young Asian pussy inches from my face, her legs planted to my left and right so that I could get a good preview. She knows her job.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7168461 General COI info
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ie#post7126314 Melanie fills the Rose Bowl
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ie#post6990737 Melanie and Pink, rates
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7194214 SD strip clubs and HX
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1723071222 Team7 White Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    The most I ever paid at COI was 500 and she was super hot. I got her down to 400 second visit, and that was what other people were paying. But lots of us bring extra in case we meet a girl we like. Sometimes I just want to extend with a girl, or get VIPs with different girls.

    The most common rate I paid was 200. But those girls were not super hot, just normal hot.

    ..I hop between Spearmint Rhino and Synn to get more options. Most girls only get $20 to $80 out of me. Some girls like SR Portia have the most fantastic tits with a great body, and she knows her job. Top tier attitude, she knows how to give a clean dance and actually wants you to have a good time.

    So, I can make $2K last long. My ideal goal is to spend as little as possible, for the most fun as possible. It means sometimes I end up only getting dances with girls with great tits and ass, and I only spent $200-$400. Or I meet a girl I'm really into and do VIPs with her, multiple if she's good enough.

  3. #7738
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    You want the real answer? The best tip? The answer nobody is willing to hear?

    Pay top dollar. Pay her ask and maybe a little extra on top. Bonus points if you're pleasant (smell good, look good, easy to talk to.) Extra bonus points if you're not disrespectful (pushy or cross her boundaries.).

    Any worker will give you first dibs, give her number, home address, IG, TikTok, email, WhatsApp, Venmo, CashApp, ApplePay, Zelle, everything; if the money is right.

    Money buys time, baby.
    This is an underrated comment. It's exactly what I did and I can confirm that great things have happened as a result.

  4. #7737

    Visitor

    So after going through several pages, as a visitor. Paradise has the most mileage and reasonable FS rates. Synn better talent but not as price friendly. I usually roll up to clubs in Chicago in soft pants and loafers. Any dress codes? Cover charges?

    Any other recommendations for someone who enjoys a good grind and jerk in the booths?

  5. #7736
    A recent testimonial reminded me to update the 001 guide for COI:
    Thanks for the heads up on Ebisu life on the 001. Used them with (COI dancer) last night. Oh man, the heat transfer and sensation. Felt so close to BB.

    Feedback matters, it tells me what is working for other people. It's only made possible by generous donations of Intel from readers like you. I'll put one or two in my wallet or a secure pocket for the club when I go. Just make sure the size is right (get a L if you need) - some beginners might do better with a 002. Sagami 002L if you are bigger. Girls can usually get you a US condom equivalent to 005, up to you. But many don't carry one so that interrupts the flow. I want to remove every mental obstacle for her to sit on my cock, so that when we negotiate and she asks "But do you have a condom?" the answer is yes and off we go.

    Ebisu Life in Anaheim carries 001s to 003s and multiple brands. Takashima in Irvine and City of Industry should carry Okamoto 001s (but not 002s). Ebay is best imo, but some people really prefer in-person.

    001 to 003 Condoms - Okamoto, Sagami
    001 is a thin and durable condom, and the most famous brand is Okamoto. Sagami is a good alternative with wider girth. They're made in Japan and expensive even in Japan. $2-$4 each in the US, the difference in thinness is obvious. They are made from polyurethane, which is strong and made thin. The thinness itself gives superior texture and heat transfer. The Japanese 001 to 003 condoms are much thinner than typical US condoms, being 10 to 30 microns rather than typically 50 to 70 microns. If you're not sure, the 002 Okamoto is the best all-around compromise for price and bulk purchase. 002s are much easier to put on than 001, especially if you didn't get the size right. Therefore, 002 are the best default.

    Condom | Thickness | Material
    001 | about 10 or 18 microns | polyurethane
    002 | about 20 microns | polyurethane
    003 | about 30 microns | latex
    Trojan Raw | about 46 microns | latex
    Typical US condom | about 50-70 microns | latex

    To me, 001 condoms feel about 85% as close to bb when fully hard, maybe 70% when starting out. 002 feels 70% as close when fully hard. It was sometimes a crazy feeling, but if you don't get hard it won't help you. Thin condoms will not address any ED problems a guy has (see Viagra guide).

    If you are a GFE guy, OC has a good number of options now:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7733830 OC GFE

    If you are a BB guy, this is an OC BB guide and it lists some tips in case you want to quit BB:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7733906 OC BB

  6. #7735
    Quote Originally Posted by PinoyFun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got roxy's socials?

    Think she lost a bit of weight this year and looks reallll good.
    Reallly_ry Instagram.

  7. #7734

    Roxy

    Anyone got roxy's socials?

    Think she lost a bit of weight this year and looks reallll good.

  8. #7733

    OneGC Premium?

    Do why'all think OneGC Premium is ever going to launch? Or did the One GC clubs just forget they put that massive coming soon banner up on the roll call site? I check the roll calls pretty often and noticed they never did anything with it. Just curious, I was hoping for some cool features like chatting with dancers or something. At this point I kinda think they just forgot they have that on there. Also noticed the roll calls aren't always accurate.

  9. #7732
    My bad, I didn't read close. Esmeralda is not Emerald.

    Esmeralda is the dancer with OG Baby vibes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was the same one. Cute but chunky. She also made a few appearances at SR this year. She had a faceless photo of her still looking heavy up until a few weeks ago but has apparently deleted. She was strictly no extras with me at Synn back during her original run.

  10. #7731
    I thought it was the same one. Cute but chunky. She also made a few appearances at SR this year. She had a faceless photo of her still looking heavy up until a few weeks ago but has apparently deleted. She was strictly no extras with me at Synn back during her original run.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesB  [View Original Post]
    Is this a new emerald? Or did the prior one go on Ozempic? The only issue with the prior emerald was her weight. She had a beautiful face.

    Per pics, she was OG Baby level.

  11. #7730

    New Emerald

    Is this a new emerald? Or did the prior one go on Ozempic? The only issue with the prior emerald was her weight. She had a beautiful face.

    Per pics, she was OG Baby level.

  12. #7729

    Add Veronica

    You can add Veronica from Paradise. Don't automatically assume everyone gets it. She's got to somewhat like you but if she does its a quiet offering and rather expensive. She was quoting 5 but I declined. Countered with 3 but I had just had Mandy and was a bit drained.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how much Armani, Khalifa, and Xoey are asking?

  13. #7728
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    IMO, KHALIFA doesn't look as good as she used to.
    Does she work at SR COI too?

  14. #7727
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how much Armani, Khalifa, and Xoey are asking?
    For Xoey her base rate was 300 for FS. I saw her about a year ago and posted a report. Hopefully her rates have not increased since then. She did have some interesting add ons at the time.

  15. #7726
    Quote Originally Posted by AttaSquirt  [View Original Post]
    A few dancers in Synn and Paradise that do anal (allegedly):

    Raya (Synn).

    Xoey (Synn).

    Armani (Synn).

    Khalifa (Paradise).

    Leilani (Paradise).

    The only dancer that I field tested from the above list was Raya. Covered BJ and covered anal. 400. Looks like she has gotten bigger and fatter since I saw her.

    Leilani recently offered me bareback anal for 200. I think I could have gyped her down to 180. I could just not get past her face though. Looks like an extra from the set of Planet of The Apes (the original starring Charleton Heston). She does have nice and firm jungle tanned buns.
    Does anyone know how much Armani, Khalifa, and Xoey are asking?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape