Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 903 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 13539
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13539

    Underage Sting Operation

    Two men arrested for soliciting minors in Hamilton County sting operation: https://newschannel9.com/news/local/...een-arrested-s.

  2. #13538

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that it is. We have stayed friends for all these years. Sometimes she plays and other times she does not when she is in a Relationship. I can tell you she looks better than ever. She simply does not age. She's got it all. The pretty face with long hair, the big boobs, slim waste and ghetto booty. Plus she has skills for days. She is EXTREMELY careful and usually UTR. She has some bills right now that has forced her in the mainstream just a little more than usual. Her available time is limited and she can host if you have her trust. I'd love to keep her to myself. But that's her, see her before she goes underground again.
    If you can pm me her contact info. I'd like to help. Your inbox must be full.

  3. #13537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    Majesta

    I had another great visit with Majesta. I hated I waited so long to give her a shot. Total Sweetheart and highly skilled.

  4. #13536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinBeast1  [View Original Post]
    I concur with you Gern I saw her a couple of times and she always provided great service. I was just surprised that she was advertising again.
    This is not drugs she's chasing. She's clean as they come. I chased her a long time back in the day. She trusted no one and had a lot on the line. I finally won her trust and I don't take it for granted. But it's paid off for years now. I've been seeing her again for a few months now. She is always ready on time and ready to go. She just has some extra bills right now trying to take care of her kids. That's what brought her to tryst. Like is said if she trusts you then you could not have a better go to girl. She's in to it as much as we are. She is very very low volume and stays horny most of the time. If guys will treat her right they got a Gem. She will disappear as far as posting as soon as she has what she needs. But she will stay UTR for the foreseeable future.

  5. #13535

    Nicole4 U

    Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that it is. We have stayed friends for all these years. Sometimes she plays and other times she does not when she is in a Relationship. I can tell you she looks better than ever. She simply does not age. She's got it all. The pretty face with long hair, the big boobs, slim waste and ghetto booty. Plus she has skills for days. She is EXTREMELY careful and usually UTR. She has some bills right now that has forced her in the mainstream just a little more than usual. Her available time is limited and she can host if you have her trust. I'd love to keep her to myself. But that's her, see her before she goes underground again.
    I concur with you Gern I saw her a couple of times and she always provided great service. I was just surprised that she was advertising again.

  6. #13534
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    Confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinBeast1  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Nicole4 u that used to advertise in our area a few years ago? Can any of the fellow other mongers confirm?
    I can confirm that it is. We have stayed friends for all these years. Sometimes she plays and other times she does not when she is in a Relationship. I can tell you she looks better than ever. She simply does not age. She's got it all. The pretty face with long hair, the big boobs, slim waste and ghetto booty. Plus she has skills for days. She is EXTREMELY careful and usually UTR. She has some bills right now that has forced her in the mainstream just a little more than usual. Her available time is limited and she can host if you have her trust. I'd love to keep her to myself. But that's her, see her before she goes underground again.

  7. #13533

    Nicole4 U

    Is this the same Nicole4 u that used to advertise in our area a few years ago? Can any of the fellow other mongers confirm?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4927.jpg‎  

  8. #13532

    Temptress Theresa

    Does anybody know what happened to her she used to come to Chattanooga all the time have not seen a ad in about a year or so as always thanks in advance.

  9. #13531

    About 50

    Quote Originally Posted by Core14  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't she has to be 70 years old but looks older than that. They say she goes bare if you ask with no hesitation. I've been out of the game for a while but I'm thinking about jumping back into it.
    She is about 50 I believe. She was in her 40's when I lived in the area about 3 or 4 years ago.

  10. #13530

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayne1  [View Original Post]
    Turns out she is Venezuelan and uses the voice to text a lot so the English is very broken on her ads / communications but she is very legit and very hot. I think she wanted to hide a key in the hotel downstairs and have me grab it and come up, but instead she just met me in the elevator, which was great. Would definitely repeat if she comes back through but she lives in Miami.
    I don't see a karen in Chattanooga atm.

  11. #13529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    Kanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    How many times did you reach out to her? She is almost impossible to get a response.
    She has been good to respond although not being available. It took yesterday until today. Her incall is close to me so I was pretty open. When she said she was available and ready I had her naked in front of me within 20 minutes. :

  12. #13528
    Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    So I had a visit with Kanessa today. I have not seen her since her time away and her return. She looks good. Much more healthy. And the skills are still there for sure. She seems to be doing good. She's being very careful these days and it's still a little bit of work to get her pinned down to a time. But she had a nice incall. As always YMMV.
    How many times did you reach out to her? She is almost impossible to get a response.

  13. #13527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    The Return of Kanessa

    So I had a visit with Kanessa today. I have not seen her since her time away and her return. She looks good. Much more healthy. And the skills are still there for sure. She seems to be doing good. She's being very careful these days and it's still a little bit of work to get her pinned down to a time. But she had a nice incall. As always YMMV.

  14. #13526

    Italian Beauty Nessa

    Has anyone seen Nessa lately? I've been eyeing her for a while and wonder what are why'all's experience with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...h/402240119040

  15. #13525

    Karen on Tryst

    Turns out she is Venezuelan and uses the voice to text a lot so the English is very broken on her ads / communications but she is very legit and very hot. I think she wanted to hide a key in the hotel downstairs and have me grab it and come up, but instead she just met me in the elevator, which was great. Would definitely repeat if she comes back through but she lives in Miami.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape