Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 58931
-
10-03-26 09:47 #58856Senior Member

Posts: 30Where is Blue this month
Saw Blue and Apple last month at Orchid. Where is Blue this month?
Swp.
-
10-03-26 08:55 #58855Regular Member

Posts: 6Lavender M
So I went there recently, had good service in the past since they are often less busy. It was summer who greeted me, good looking girl. I choose 30 minutes, had the table shower which was ok not fully Orlando style. Back to the room, she wouldn't allow fingering, CIM, there was no TUMA at all, clock watcher. She was friendly though and funny but there's no chance of a repeat. Question to you guys, among the top 3 or among the girls there, is great to get a TUMA? Thank you guys!
-
10-02-26 19:19 #58854Senior Member

Posts: 542Oct Line ups
Text around today, here are the shop's responses.
Tokyo: Iris Lucy yuki and winter.
M&why: Cherry Grace Vanessa.
Spring: Coco Naomi and Leah. Coco new.
Missley: Angel Lola and Vicky.
Lavender: Hi, summer and Bella.
5 Star: Jasmine and Lulu, new girl, young.
-
10-02-26 16:13 #58853Regular Member

Posts: 24Can you describe her?
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 15:40 #58852Regular Member

Posts: 3October lineups
Anyone know or have history w Tokyo lineup? Yuki winter Lucy iris. Only been w iris which is highly recommend. Was wondering if the others are as attractive as the m&why girls Vanessa (can have toothy BJ) or grace. ATFs are mina kelly. Not sure if similar?
-
10-02-26 15:32 #58851Senior Member

Posts: 48Saw Jasmine's car back at 5 star.
-
10-02-26 15:21 #58850Regular Member

Posts: 4Angles Location
Any one know where angle with the 6 pack is this rotation?
-
10-02-26 13:03 #58849Senior Member

Posts: 12335 star was 'not' QQ it was a rub and tug before Tiffany came in.
Originally Posted by Swift127
[View Original Post]
QQ was over by the Orange county sheriff complex probably one of the reasons they shut down so quickly.
Regardless, when Iris was at QQ couple three years ago when I went she was a mess crying all the time over her boyfriend so I went over to Tokyo last month and saw her and it was a good experience glad to say she's over it or him.
-
10-02-26 13:03 #58848Senior Member

Posts: 451M&Y Lineup
It's Vanessa, Grace, and Cherry this month. Grace is my ATF and is apparently "no busy" today.
1XXX W Oak Ridge Rd, X, Orlando, FL 32809
-
10-02-26 12:26 #58847Senior Member

Posts: 117I saw her when she was at QQ spa on the eastside last year which is now 5 Star. She is a fitness model type girl who was awesome!!
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 11:56 #58846Senior Member

Posts: 179Iris at Crystal / Tokyo spa
Got to Tokyo / Crystal spa this morning shortly after they opened and was greeted at the door by a very attractive woman. I had planned on asking to see the roster as it's a new month, however, I was pleased with what I saw and kept the therapist. I found out that her name was Iris. Very good service, good skills, very nice natural body, tone and lean with very nice B cup breasts and a very pretty face. Turns out she is half Filipina. This spurred my memory from previous reviews by other mongers. Would agree, she's definitely worth seeing. She says she's only here for 10 more days.
-
10-02-26 10:42 #58845Senior Member

Posts: 29Amazing time with Iris who has decided to stay a few more days
[Deleted by Admin]
I'm with the other guys, this was erotic fiction. You need to stop it. "She gently stroked my lubed up cock" Who writes like that?
A2
-
10-02-26 07:33 #58844Regular Member

Posts: 4Exploring Orlando
I was over by Universal and had some time on my hands so I walked in to Wellness VIP. I was let into the back by a skinny and beautiful 20 something named Amber. After starting with a table shower I couldn't wait to get back to the room for the full event! Uncovered oral continued so I had her lay on top so I could return the favor. Covered up and started with some standing mish but when I asked her to flip over, she took over and started doing all the work. There were 2 mirrors in the room so I just stood there and enjoyed the show from multiple angles. Amber was a lot of fun, when they say good things come in small packages she fits the bill. On the way out I was introduced to Kiki who was even shorter than Amber and also looked good so I will have to see if her performance is as good as Ambers or see if they do duos, either way I will visit again.
-
10-02-26 04:09 #58843Senior Member

Posts: 48On vacation this month.
Originally Posted by YoungFLbbc
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 17:17 #58842Senior Member

Posts: 1233Jasmine probably be back she splits time between Zen Melt in Melbourne and 5 star, catch her in the right mood and it's on! Earlier this year I walked in there and I didn't have a choice she grabbed me by the belt as I walked in the front door at 5 star took me straight to the room and she was on fire! I mean wild!
Originally Posted by LWS1027
[View Original Post]
But the options are great here, I slipped over Tokyo last month for a change and it was worth it!












Reply With Quote





