Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1117
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumz4u  [View Original Post]
    The old Kang? Was that the one on Rt. 82,2nd level? What was it like back then? Seems like most places on this side of river stick with CBJ & no DATY.
    No. Its the one on 55 in front of the HS. I asked for the address in the text. Same address as Kang. Asked if it was for Kang and she said yes.

    The LaGrange / LaGrangeville is confusing. The Fire Dept on 82 near Easy is LaGrange Fire District but the Post Office (next to the plaza with Easy) across the Street is LaGrangeville. Kinda interchangeable.

  2. #1116
    Quote Originally Posted by NYShyGuy  [View Original Post]
    That's the new ad for Kang. Not sure if it is new owners or just new infusion of girls. Texted when I saw the ad but have not partaken.
    The old Kang? Was that the one on Rt. 82,2nd level? What was it like back then? Seems like most places on this side of river stick with CBJ & no DATY.

  3. #1115

    Lagrange vs Lagrangeville

    Lagrange and Lagrangeville are two separate communities. The one in Lagrange is now the "New Kang Spa" -0008 (in front of Arlington HS). I can't find the posting about the spa in Lagrangeville, -8805, but I remember the monger saying it in the spot of a former (L1 or L2) AMP on Rt. 82 in Lagrangeville. Both Korean, but separate stores.

    I've been to the AMP in Lagrange, on 55. It closed, temporarily, when the MMS got busted (https://hudsonvalleypost.com/prostit...ss-county-spa/).

    I'm not trying to influence your decisions, just clearing up a common mistake.

    Stay healthy, stay safe.

  4. #1114
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumz4u  [View Original Post]
    https://gfe.bedpage.com/brief/Escort.../13365454.html

    Looks like Lagrangeville has a new business?

    Any intel?
    That's the new ad for Kang. Not sure if it is new owners or just new infusion of girls. Texted when I saw the ad but have not partaken.

  5. #1113
    https://gfe.bedpage.com/brief/Escort.../13365454.html

    Looks like Lagrangeville has a new business?

    Any intel?

  6. #1112
    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking about going, but another monger TOFTT on another board. I've had a bad vibe about the place and he confirmed it.

    Stay healthy, stay safe.
    Thanks. I had weird vibes also so I'm glad you can confirm my thought process. LOL.

  7. #1111

    DANGER Will Robinson!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumz4u  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cornw...s/127357170446

    Been here for awhile. Just started advertising for awhile. Back in the day, couldn't find much as far as reviews but one or two people stated that they were happy with the options available here. Wondering if there's any new intel? Thanks.
    I was thinking about going, but another monger TOFTT on another board. I've had a bad vibe about the place and he confirmed it.

    https://a*********.net/index.php?thr...a-vivi.418062/

    And the new place on Main St POK:

    https://a*********.net/index.php?thr...ce-spa.415352/

    Stay healthy, stay safe.

  8. #1110

    Anyone been here recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cornw...s/127357170446

    Been here for awhile. Just started advertising for awhile. Back in the day, couldn't find much as far as reviews but one or two people stated that they were happy with the options available here. Wondering if there's any new intel? Thanks.

  9. #1109
    Quote Originally Posted by James1  [View Original Post]
    How is Moon Blue these days? Any other recommendations in that immediate area?
    Still rotating girls in / out. Coco still teases quite a bit, but nothing else. I've only seen Ruby there the last several times that I've been there. She goes a lot further than other girls. Not the best looking, but I'm not there for a dinner date.

  10. #1108

    {Kind of) Immediate area

    Quote Originally Posted by James1  [View Original Post]
    How is Moon Blue these days? Any other recommendations in that immediate area?
    Q&K Wellness Spa in Mahopac.

  11. #1107

    Moon Blue

    How is Moon Blue these days? Any other recommendations in that immediate area?

  12. #1106
    Quote Originally Posted by NYShyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Can you say where on Main?
    I also posted a review on this place on 9/7. As far as the address. This is what I posted. "They don't put the address in add so I'm not going to say it but think in the train station / waterfront area. ".

  13. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    A combination of laziness and the price of gas prompted me to find a spa close to home, then Source appeared. Wendy told me they have only been open for a month. Nice place, freshly painted, no odors, there was a sink in the spacious room, no shower. They are on the second floor. The first floor is not occupied at present.

    Wendy greeted me at the door and brought me upstairs. She was wearing a pullover short sleeve blouse, bra, plaid mini skirt, panties, and flip-flops. At the front desk was, who I assumed, was the MMS (dyed blonde) maybe late 40's and cute. We went into the room and took care of the paperwork. Let me say, at this point, I made clear what I wanted and she agreed. Nuru, boom-boom, and BBBJ / CIM.

    Massage was pretty good. Neck to feet.

    ST then the flip. More soft touch concentrating on Little Elvis. She lifted her blouse and bra, but would not remove them. Wendy, however, had no problem removing her skirt and panties.

    I started with some titty and nipple play and exploring her nether region. Moved to her on her back and DATY. No FIV and certainly no FIA. The usual positions but after a while she complained about being tired. It was 1 o'clock in the afternoon! Either she had a very busy morning or she just wanted to stop. I then asked for BBBJ followed by CIM. She said no bareback unless I coughed up another 50. This is not what she agreed to at the beginning of the session. Wendy then finished up with a CBJ and me depositing in the bag.

    Clean up. Wendy brought me a little cup of mouthwash, but watered it down in the sink before giving it to me. I dressed, got my water, and escorted to the door.

    Did you miss my description of the nuru? You didn't because it didn't happen. In the past I realized part of my disappointment at AMPs or with Indies, was that my expectations weren't met. This is why I express my expectations ahead of time. Usually this works, even if they don't agree with everything we have a chance to compromise before we engage.

    Source Spa appears to be L3. If that's what you are looking for you'll like it. I will not be returning.

    That morning I had a choice between Source and (reborn) Tao. I have a weird vibe about Tao so I chose Source. Maybe next time I'll try Tao. Like I told my kids, "How do you know you don't like broccoli if you haven't try it?

    Stay healthy, stay safe!

    https://hudsonvalley.bedpage.com/Esc.../13362775.html
    Can you say where on Main?

  14. #1104

    Wendy at Source Spa

    A combination of laziness and the price of gas prompted me to find a spa close to home, then Source appeared. Wendy told me they have only been open for a month. Nice place, freshly painted, no odors, there was a sink in the spacious room, no shower. They are on the second floor. The first floor is not occupied at present.

    Wendy greeted me at the door and brought me upstairs. She was wearing a pullover short sleeve blouse, bra, plaid mini skirt, panties, and flip-flops. At the front desk was, who I assumed, was the MMS (dyed blonde) maybe late 40's and cute. We went into the room and took care of the paperwork. Let me say, at this point, I made clear what I wanted and she agreed. Nuru, boom-boom, and BBBJ / CIM.

    Massage was pretty good. Neck to feet.

    ST then the flip. More soft touch concentrating on Little Elvis. She lifted her blouse and bra, but would not remove them. Wendy, however, had no problem removing her skirt and panties.

    I started with some titty and nipple play and exploring her nether region. Moved to her on her back and DATY. No FIV and certainly no FIA. The usual positions but after a while she complained about being tired. It was 1 o'clock in the afternoon! Either she had a very busy morning or she just wanted to stop. I then asked for BBBJ followed by CIM. She said no bareback unless I coughed up another 50. This is not what she agreed to at the beginning of the session. Wendy then finished up with a CBJ and me depositing in the bag.

    Clean up. Wendy brought me a little cup of mouthwash, but watered it down in the sink before giving it to me. I dressed, got my water, and escorted to the door.

    Did you miss my description of the nuru? You didn't because it didn't happen. In the past I realized part of my disappointment at AMPs or with Indies, was that my expectations weren't met. This is why I express my expectations ahead of time. Usually this works, even if they don't agree with everything we have a chance to compromise before we engage.

    Source Spa appears to be L3. If that's what you are looking for you'll like it. I will not be returning.

    That morning I had a choice between Source and (reborn) Tao. I have a weird vibe about Tao so I chose Source. Maybe next time I'll try Tao. Like I told my kids, "How do you know you don't like broccoli if you haven't try it?

    Stay healthy, stay safe!

    https://hudsonvalley.bedpage.com/Esc.../13362775.html

  15. #1103

    Nana. JB Wellness

    JB Wellness.

    Kingston, NY.

    $70.00 house - $160 BBJ NURU CFS.

    Nana: 5 feet, C cups, slender, white soft skin, shaved smooth.

    I was wrapping up some work in the area and made my pit stop at JB. Called up and got suggested Nana. Entered in the usual entrance and made to wait a short bit for Nana. She came in immediately to hug me and I didn't even get a good look, but she was feeling and smelling great. Petit 5 foot spinner with some really soft skin. Natural C cups I guesstimate. She had on a short green dress she was extremely skimpy. Got a good feel of her and her attitude was definitely eager, so I was sold on her.

    She got on my lap giving me some TLC as I do some counting. I asked the menu items and took the full menu NURU, BBJ, CFS. $160. House $70. Typical JB affair.

    She undressed and she looking nice. I'm eager to take her down. She's being all coy and smiley. Wraps a towel around me and around her tits and walks is to the buri station. Worked me super intense with slide and obliged when I asked her to get my schlong wet with her mouth. She starts slowly and gets me hard fast. Definitely skilled in this depot. She uses good soft touch on my taint and asshole while sucking viciously. I was done and ready to slam my schlong in her twat box. Told her let's go back as she was just going off with no intention of stopping.

    She was setting up the table and I'm all over her from behind, squeezing her tits and kissing on her until she lay on her back and I suck her tits a bit while still maintaining the boner. I motion nana to go down and she obliges happily and works her neck and jaws until I'm on the brink. We put the cover on the bologna and proceed to bang her with one leg on my shoulder and the other in my hand. Moved forward to pounding her on her side while playing with her ass and tits and Nana handling it like a pro. Moaning and making fuck faves til the last drop.

    Had a few minutes of massage. Then took a quick shower for the long ride. Her attitude was very nice and a pleaser. Service was solid as well. Left there with a spring in my walk to the car. Earned her keeps.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape