Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 5512
-
Yesterday 12:48 #5512Regular Member

Posts: 6Camper girl is well worth a visit!
I have been going to spas for years but don't see working girls very often!
I seen her post Tuesday night and thought I would send her a message. I got a quick response and I was heading her way! She was really helpful with directions and finding the camper. Got inside and she was really sweet and looked like her pictures! We chatted for a few minutes and got undressed. She said she love it from behind and got into position. She is very clear in her post she don't do oral and didn't expect it! She started getting me going with her hand and looking at that nice ass it didn't take long. Slipped the cover on and she seemed like she really wanted it and enjoyed it! She felt amazing and can really take a pounding! She was very into it and was not worried how long it took. She definitely wants you to leave happy and will let you go until you are done. I got a ss covered for $100 and she was not a clock watcher at all. Finished up, cleaned up, chatted for a few and got on way. She has a dog that is really nice and sweet too. He stays on the couch in the other room with no problems.
Overall it was a pleasant experience and would repeat. I probably will this weekend sometime!
Be safe.
LivingLife4 FunEveryday.
-
09-28-26 16:50 #5511Senior Member

Posts: 61Deep Throat Specialist
Met up with this Deep Throat Specialist recently. Comms ok, I gave her a couple hours notice, 160 for a half-hour, and had to bring my own protection. Met her at her place on the south side, with a couple of mattresses on the floor. She looks pretty much like the photos in her ad, maybe a little older & more fleshed out, pleasant manner and solid smile. We got naked and went on to DFK, CBJ, and CFS mish in her smooth, soft, delicious pussy, and then some DATY.
She has had phone trouble lately and went through a bunch of phone numbers, but she thinks she can stay with the 4173 number now.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...7/696969592713
-
09-26-26 07:09 #5510Senior Member

Posts: 36Scorpio
I don't remember her name but I've seen this one a couple of times for some good Ole head. She is tge girl in the pictures. Tatted up and a great set of tits to play with easy to talk with not a clock watcher granted I was there for a blow and go. Lansing needs more of a variety so hopefully she sticks around for a bit so I can sample more of what she has to offer, head game has a great combination of spit hand motions deep throat and teasing. Will definitely repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastl...n/972170138380
-
09-25-26 17:20 #5509Senior Member

Posts: 61Sexy Sasha
Another visit with Sexy Sasha, and it just keeps getting better. Comms went very well, set up a half-hour with just a couple hours notice, and met her in her room on the west side. She met me in a cute short black nighty with no bottoms. Quickly went on to DFK, BBBJ, and CFS doggy, not a lot of chat just right into fun. I like her spirit, will repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...t/338766358854
-
09-23-26 07:18 #5508Senior Member

Posts: 71She looks good, however.
She advertises she is available in Baton Rouge, LA; Louisville, KY; and Lansing, MI simultaneously-that is suspicious to me so I never contacted--although, like you are thinking, her ad is enticing.
Originally Posted by Bje1973
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 14:03 #5507Senior Member

Posts: 61Barbie
Made another visit to Barbie in Potterville a few weeks ago when she was trying out a new business structure, which gave me a little extra time with her this time. Sweet gal. As always, comms were excellent, as well as the info in her Dropbox which I checked ahead of time. Like usual she met me in a shiny robe, once inside she took that off to reveal some sleek lingerie. Sat and chatted a bit before she got naked and I put on a cover for all other activities, and finished up with some sweet cuddling.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...k/206496488699
-
09-21-26 21:28 #5506Senior Member

Posts: 56Anyone see this or TGTBT?
I have been thinking about making the trip from kazoo to Lansing but would much rather see if anyone has any info on her? I do the name search and find nothing and Google the number and it just brings her ad. Maybe someone can message me and help teach me how to do the image search. Every time I try it just wants to show me outfits similar. LOL Hoping this is finally a real one!
https://tryst.link/escort/karenalejandra
-
09-21-26 15:05 #5505Regular Member

Posts: 22I saw her 15 years ago. Same thing, rules changed and to many rules. Great looking girl. Never tried again.
Originally Posted by WellHelloThere
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 09:48 #5504Senior Member

Posts: 475Cutie no BB is using other girls pictures.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...b/336552366105
This fat ugly skank is claiming to be other girls just hoping that when you get to her filthy apartment in East Lansing that your little head will take over. Don't pull in to the Woodbrook Village, just turn around and go home. Beating your meat with a handful of rusty carpet tacks would be better than having to look at that greasy stinky pig.
-
09-18-26 21:46 #5503Senior Member

Posts: 85Pixie. / wh0 re tat
Did pixie get some new tits? That blue dress photo looks very stacked up top LOL. Also has anyone seen the wh0 re tat chick? Lives in camper supposedly.
-
09-18-26 16:50 #5502Senior Member

Posts: 108Tatted baddie
Set up appointment with tatted baddie for this morning. Got ghosted at appointment time. Seems like a trend for these girls lately.
-
09-17-26 19:22 #5501Senior Member

Posts: 49Brii
Anyone know what happened to Brii?
-
09-17-26 09:30 #5500Regular Member

Posts: 7Tatted Baddie
I've seen her twice, good experience both times. Messages didn't go through but phone call worked 2nd time.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 20:29 #5499Senior Member

Posts: 37Was there an upcharge for the BB or the extra shot?
Originally Posted by Anon008
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 16:08 #5498Senior Member

Posts: 32Not worth
Doesn't look anything like picture I agree at least 10 to 12 years old pictures my opinion you dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






