Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1216 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 18228
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18183

    Bustin - Michele1L (October Halloween Special)

    Bustin - Michele1L (October Halloween Special)
    (I meant to post this in here since she is UTR)

    I was in the Orlando area recently and contacted Michele1L to see if she was working. She texted me back promptly and we set up a time to get together.

    Before the appointment I texted her a pic of a gorgeous AI model I've been following and asked her if she could please wear an outfit similar to what the AI model was wearing (skimpy blue panties with matching top). She replied back saying she couldn't make any promises but thought she may have something.

    When I arrived at her very safe in-call (new nicer place but still in Altamonte area), she opened the door and I felt my cock twitch as my eyes feasted upon a beautiful blond (she usually has strawberry pink hair) in an outfit that looked VERY similar to my AI fantasy. The icing on the cake was that without me asking, she had also put her hair up in a style very similar to the AI model. She looked smoking hot! It's small thoughtful touches like that (in addition to her exceptional bedroom skills, awesome petite body, gorgeous face, ability to hold an intelligent conversation, and reliability) which make M1L a superb provider!

    After a long welcome kiss coupled with a T&A groping hug, Michele told me that since I've been a client of hers for several years she was going to give me a sneak preview of her upcoming "October Halloween Special" which consisted of my choice of either a free:

    - "Ghost Bustin a Nut on BOOOOObs", or

    - "Ghost Bustin an Ectoplasm Facial" with donation for a half hour or longer session.

    I've given her a number of facials over the years so I told her I'd like to try the Ghost Bustin a Nut on BOOOOObs, LOL

    I sat on the edge of her bed and Michele got on her knees in front of me and proceeded to give me an exquisite DTBBBJ that she always delivers with perfection, complete with lots of spit, tongue swirling, tonsil tickling, etc. If you've ever been with Michele, you know exactly what I'm talking about. If you haven't, you are definitely missing out!

    After about 7 minutes of DTBBBJ, I decided I wanted to taste her so we got in a 69 and got busy. Michele is one of the very few providers who I've done DATY with as I only do it with the hottest and cleanest providers. My plan was to switch to fucking after 7 minutes of 69 and then go through about 4 minutes apiece of RCG, CG, Doggie, and Mish before ending with the aforementioned Ghost Bustin a Nut on BOOOOOBs October Halloween Special.

    However, plans can change when having sex with Michele. I was enjoying myself so much that after about 7 minutes of eating her pussy in 69 I pulled my face away just long enough to say "let's keep going til I cum in your pretty little mouth you dirty girl". I heard her respond with a muffled "uh huh" with my cock still deep in her throat without missing a beat.

    We kept going at 69 for about the next 15 minutes until I sensed my half hour was nearing an end and I could feel the ectoplasm beginning to boil in my balls. I gave her a 20 second eruption warning and proceeded to eat her out like a fat boy at an all-you-can-eat BBQ that was nearing an end. As I felt my cock on the cusp of bustin a huge nut, I was reminded of the song "Bustin", LOL

    Link to "Bustin":

    https://youtu.be/0tdyU_gW6WE

    Michele kept sucking my cock like a relentless raptor as I could feel my cock begin bustin an eruption of thick, slimy ectoplasm in her mouth. When I was finished, I pulled my face away from her pussy and said, "I ain't afraid of no ghost", and we both busted out laughing.

    Needless to say, I look forward to the sequel and will repeat!

    P.S. Michele said she still has all her old contact numbers so if you've ever seen her before just text her from your old number or be sure to mention your old number in your text so she can verify you.

    SYM

  2. #18182
    Anyone want to creampie a hot 22 yo utr for my friend. He likes sloppy seconds LOL. Message me.

  3. #18181

    Blond

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl on a dating app. 19 f just moved here. She lives with roommates so she cannot host. I had her over to my place for an hour or so. Great tiny body and booty. BBBJ CFS. That does seem negotiable. YMMV Car dates could be an option, I never asked. 250 for prob 90 minutes if I'm being real over an hour not rushed, I am going to post some vids here in minute too, The file is too big for her pic. seniors pm me
    Hi brother, reaching out like most other mongers LOL. Lmk if you could swing it!

  4. #18180
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I tried a couple times to talk to her thru another account and she wanted over 300 for a first meet. She looks good but honestly I liked her thick. Good luck.
    I've been seeing her since before Covid and she tried to jack up the price on me by double from a month ago. All that weight loss caused a GPS effect and I'll be shifting from driving up to see her a few times a month now.

  5. #18179

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift127  [View Original Post]
    Cleared some out sir!!
    Message sent! Thanks for clearing out the space!

  6. #18178
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Tried to send a PM, but your mailbox is full!
    Cleared some out sir!!

  7. #18177

    Natalia is awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    I went by Natalia it was somewhat of a short notice on my part. But she had time to see me like always Natalia does of a very good job on the massage part. Actually she does an excellent massage and of course there's the little extras that she toss into the massage, It Really makes it worth your while to go visit her. She let me know that she is starting to see some more clients so if you've never seen Natalia Give her a shot. She's not full service but she's really good at what she does.

    Gr01.
    Completely agree with the report. Its the little things that make this massage more amazing.

  8. #18176

    Yo, Swiftie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift127  [View Original Post]
    Had a great UTR week with visits with Michele 1 L, Veronica and Clio. Highlights include: M1 Ls world class BBBJ. Her liberal use of spit and her soft and delicate mouth make for a wonderful experience. So much so that I let her take me to completion and she allowed me to cim (no swallow) which is fine by me. She is looking amazing and I like her new location. With Veronica my favorite part with her is the intense foreplay we get into before the main event which is always great but her BBBJ is just as good as anyone's and her pussy to cock bare grinding feels so amazing that I honestly feel like I am partially inside her. I am praying for the day it slips all the way in haha but we can always dream. With Clio again just info no review. Comms are getting better. Ask OrlandoOD for contact info. Looking forward to October for some non UTR action. I am eyeing Eva or Ruby Asian BBFS providers, Eve from Miami if she comes to town and of course Meiji since I am a big fan of their BBFS options. Monger on everyone!!
    Tried to send a PM, but your mailbox is full!

  9. #18175

    Late September UTR visits: Michele 1 L / Veronica / Clio

    Had a great UTR week with visits with Michele 1 L, Veronica and Clio. Highlights include: M1 Ls world class BBBJ. Her liberal use of spit and her soft and delicate mouth make for a wonderful experience. So much so that I let her take me to completion and she allowed me to cim (no swallow) which is fine by me. She is looking amazing and I like her new location. With Veronica my favorite part with her is the intense foreplay we get into before the main event which is always great but her BBBJ is just as good as anyone's and her pussy to cock bare grinding feels so amazing that I honestly feel like I am partially inside her. I am praying for the day it slips all the way in haha but we can always dream. With Clio again just info no review. Comms are getting better. Ask OrlandoOD for contact info. Looking forward to October for some non UTR action. I am eyeing Eva or Ruby Asian BBFS providers, Eve from Miami if she comes to town and of course Meiji since I am a big fan of their BBFS options. Monger on everyone!!

  10. #18174

    Natalia

    I went by Natalia it was somewhat of a short notice on my part. But she had time to see me like always Natalia does of a very good job on the massage part. Actually she does an excellent massage and of course there's the little extras that she toss into the massage, It Really makes it worth your while to go visit her. She let me know that she is starting to see some more clients so if you've never seen Natalia Give her a shot. She's not full service but she's really good at what she does.

    Gr01.

  11. #18173

    Information

    Was just passing on information as was not aware was still.

    In Sanford until recently.

  12. #18172

    Error

    Yes my mistake, wrong forum.

  13. #18171

    Smell like escort promotion

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyInTherye  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Princess Cutie to see if was still in Sanford but alas is making the transition to Kissimmee and will be at International Drive for a bit if anyone is interested.
    What she offer to you for this " promotion ".

    She's the worst ever and ever!

  14. #18170

    Princess cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyInTherye  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Princess Cutie to see if was still in Sanford but alas is making the transition to Kissimmee and will be at International Drive for a bit if anyone is interested.
    This one advertises in several places. She doesn't need posted here in UTR thread. She's well above the radar. Anyone thinking of seeing her go read the negative reviews. They are spot on. JB.

  15. #18169
    Quote Originally Posted by JobsForAngel  [View Original Post]
    Definitely had a great experience with her. Have seen her several times but I'm a bit biased because I like them thick. She's extremely cute and knows what she's doing. Only drawback for me was the no kissing. But her sessions are great but as always, YMMV.
    I never understand when they say kissing is too personal and they are saving it for their man, but will suck your dick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape