Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1244 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 18651
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18636

    Had a DREAM about Summer

    Made my Dream a reality Saturday morning so I stopped by K Spa to see Summer. Went in the room gave her the tip and got undressed while she stepped out. She immediately came in and took off her clothes, and we started DFK and feeling each other up. We made out like long lost lovers. I had her sit on the edge of the table and went to town on her clean shaved pussy. I brought her to a shaking O pretty quickly. She was pretty sensitive, so I waited a few minutes and brought her to another shaking O. Kissed my way up for some more kissing and she started giving me a sloppy BBBJ. I love how they rub your balls trying to wipe up the spit. She put the cover on me laid on the edge of the table and guided my dick inside. She was still very wet, so she didn't use any lube. We did standing missionary and doggie style. I told her I wanted to 69 and finish in her mouth. She sat on my face leaned forward and eagerly went to town stroking and sucking my dick. A few minutes of this and a finished in her mouth.

    I think Summer is probably one of the best providers in Phoenix right now. You can't go wrong with her.

  2. #18635

    A1 Reflexology, nah, Facial Spa with Lulu, YES!

    So as I was browsing around the Gilbert, Mesa area. I came across on an escort site this place called A1 reflexology, which is on the corner of Gilbert and Baseline. Well when I went in there the advertisements, so iff to recon, ugh A1 Sucks, as I expected. It was granny's. The bail and switch.

    I seen this before where a few of these places like the place on Cooper and Warner they put up things on the escort sites and it ends up not to be true. But this place did sell around the end of September sonsge said, and has new owners and a remodel, Anyways, I didn't go in there but across the parking lot is a place called facial and massage spa and I met a cute sweet little Lulu who gives an amazing handjob and watching her small hands go to work was pretty phenomenal on top of that. The massage was outstanding.

    What set me out on my journey was I walked into Jasmine and there was a girl candy working in there, but she wasn't anything to look at so I left there's only one girl at Jasmine right now.

    After that is when I jumped online to see if there was anything new in the area and that's how I found out about that A1 reflexology doing a bait and switch.

    I think if you want a good handjob and a great massage, you should go see Lulu at FMassage, or Facial and Massage Spa and let her tiny hands go to work.

    Recon complete.

  3. #18634

    Recent lmp Expedition

    Danna at Avalon. , medium build. 5'-6", natural body. Nice ass and Perky b cups. Skipped the rub and went straight to a CBJ. Lots of eye contact with bls and deep throat. She put on a cover and rode me hard in rcg lots of Moaning and eager to please. It was a great visit with a beautiful Colombian.

    Sammy at lotus spa, slim build 5'-4". She has a tight body, fat bbl and mm d cups. Smoking hot body. She is very nice and also a Total pleaser. Skipped the massage. CBJ with bls. Russian action. Then strapped up for cg, rcg. Doggy then mish. It was a hot time. Recommend both girls, she's a light skin Cuban. Standard fee as previous reports.

  4. #18633

    Red 8 six hand

    I've been wanting to try the talent at Red 8 for a long time. The 60 mile drive has kept me away until today since I was passing through Mesa to see family. I showed up at THE perfect time. I really have been wanting to try out Strawberry. Unfortunately I just barely mossed her. Idc if she just got a bad review. Her being descrided as asian Cardi b had me so intrigued. Anyway, Kiko took me back. After a short massage she got her tip and left to prepare. She strips and just as she's about to get started another girl whos name slipped my mind walks in and asks if I want a 2nd. I say yes and she gets her tip and heads out o get ready. Then Kiko asks if I want to add a third. I was been waiting for this but hesitant to spend even more money I should. She's goes to get her to try to convince me and she succeeded as soon as I saw her. Zoey greets me by lifting her shirt showing off a pair of beautiful large mms and letting me feel. I can't believe I'm going to sample the whole menu all at once. Who cares if my wallet is 420 lighter.

    We start with Kiko sucking while girl #2 does a bit of ball sucking while I suck on Zoeys tits. Zoey goes down to join#2 so I can suck on Kikos tits. Kiko then sits on my face and after couple minutes of eating her, #2 hops on for cg. We switch to mish while Zoey is begging me to fuck her and #2 keeps pulling me in telling me not to stop. When I finally pull out I sit on the table and Zoey slips a new cover on with her mouth. She gives me a very good BJ while I suck on Kikos tits some more and get.

    Some lfk. The only of the session unfortunately. I love my GFE but this wasn't that type of session. Next up Zoey in mish followed by doggy. The highlight of this session. She looks fucking sexy bent over. Kiko got her turn next. Doggy then mish. Finished with Kiko HJ while I felt up #2 and sucked Zoeys beautiful tits one last time. And I say I showed up at the perfect time because not only did I catch them while they weren't busy, I even finished seconds before that front door chime finally went off. Perfect timing all around.

    Now let me rate the girls. Kiko has a cute face. Really nice body. She wins best feeling breasts and 2nd best BJ. #2 was imo prettier than Kiko and breasts where nice but last place in comparison. Not as nice looking as Zoeys and didn't have the soft feel of Kikos. Zoey is my pick for best girl on the menu. Beautiful face, sexy tattoo above pussy, great figure, beautiful breasts with the only downside being they are a bit hard. She wins best BJ and breasts and face for sure. So I'd say Zoey is who I'd go see if you plan to go this month. Kiko isn't a bad option at all either. And the one who's name I forgot just didn't stand out enough for me to recommend her.

    I was a great time but bittersweet since I didn't have any bluchew to guarantee a good time. My dick just does not cooperate sometimes. I was like 70% hard at best and was damn near soft by the time the 3rd girl bent over for me. Would have been a much better time if I was rock hard but it is what it is. Also sucks I didn't get to do more. I really wanted to eat out Zoey and #2 but it never happend. And only got cg from one of them. Didn't even get to cim because of jr not cooperating.

    Sorry for the long post. Had a lot on my mind I wanted to share after my first 4 some LOL.

  5. #18632

    Lady Californication

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Are Yana and Mandy at Kspa the same girl?

    I visited Yana at Infinity Spa after seeing all the hype. She actually did live up to the hype as she was similar to the girl in the pictures.

    This week I visited Mandy, blonde from California, at Kspa after seeing the pictures in their channel. To my surprise, it was Yana from Infinity Spa.

    Question 1 - Why would they change the name? It seems like Yana was super popular so it would make more sense if they just said she was back.

    Question 2 - There is another reviewer saying Mandy, blonde from California, is at a different massage parlor on the East side. Are there 2 Mandys?
    California is the import origin for most Asian culture into America. 80% of the spa girls you'll encounter in the country started there so don't be surprised at this particular similarity. They are indeed two different Mandy's both probably having developed their own reputations in their respective territories. Yana may have been a marketing decision at the time but Mandy may be the girl's original performative identity that she feels most comfortable representing and the girls have the right to choose their name, especially if they feel they are expanding their brand.

    While this indeed may confuse your search if you're looking for a particular Mandy, the more you get familiar with where they work, you'll recognize the patterns of difference. You should leave us all a review of your experience to help clarify and highlight the individual particularities as well as tell us how much fun you had. For instance, I just got my world rearranged by Summer at K-Spa next to Infinity and totally didn't expect that to happen there since it's a slower spa. Now I know, and now you know because I've shared my experience.

  6. #18631

    Yana / Mandy confusion

    Are Yana and Mandy at Kspa the same girl?

    I visited Yana at Infinity Spa after seeing all the hype. She actually did live up to the hype as she was similar to the girl in the pictures.

    This week I visited Mandy, blonde from California, at Kspa after seeing the pictures in their channel. To my surprise, it was Yana from Infinity Spa.

    Question 1 - Why would they change the name? It seems like Yana was super popular so it would make more sense if they just said she was back.

    Question 2 - There is another reviewer saying Mandy, blonde from California, is at a different massage parlor on the East side. Are there 2 Mandys?

  7. #18630

    Tina at Oasis Spa

    Stopped by Oasis and this sexy Asian lady opened the window and asked how long. I told her 30 minutes gave her the house fee and she opened the door and led me back to the room. When we got in the room I gave her the tip and asked her name. She said her name is Tina. She had me undress and stepped out to get her supplies. When she came back in she started massaging me. Her massage skills are pretty good. I also like that she was making sure to tease me while massaging me. On the flip I was ready and she started stroking my cock and then she started sucking and licking the tip of my cock while still stroking it. She started sucking it, when I was ready I told her I wanted to fuck her. She smiled put on the condom and some lube sat back on the edge of the table, spread her legs and watched junior disappear. I grabbed her legs right under her knees and drove it home until I blew in the bag. She sat up and gave me a hug and kiss and said she would be back to clean me up. On the way out she gave me my parting gift water bottle and said come back tomorrow. Not sure I'll be back tomorrow but I will come back to see her.

  8. #18629
    Administrator


    Posts: 5260

    Recent Action

    I deleted all the follow ups to the unsubstantiated STD report for several reasons.

    It was a vague report from a brand new account.

    Almost without exception when that happens they are either a guy pissed off about something that happened or some chick who hates her or as I suspect in this case just somebody stirring up shit because it amuses them.

    There are risks in the hobby. If you want to mitigate it wear the approved protection gear.

    A2

  9. #18628

    Fendi at Gold Panda Massage

    Saw Fendi last night and it was a nice session. She is a hot sexy woman, half Chinese and half Ukrainian, curvy body, a great ass, and full D cups with big soft nipples. She said she was ready whenever I was, short and sweet, the usual honey. Table shower was well above the usual. She got on her knees between my thighs and put in real work, slow BBBJ until her mouth was full. Not toothy and pretty deep. Back in the room she gave me a soft FB massage, light touch, then ran her tongue around my asshole to tease me hard before going full blast on the BBBJ. Pulled her in for DFK while she did P2 P on top. I got a good taste of her kitty. Turned her around for doggy. Amazing ass. Pumped until I took the cover off and shot on her ass. Shower after, more massage, and she kept kissing me until I was out the door. Great service, worth the visit.

  10. #18627

    Dora at Sunny Spa

    Stopped in on a slow day after work. Not much going on and I wanted to unwind. Got paired up with Dora. Pretty young, cute face, nice curves on her with a decent figure overall and a good set of tits on her. She walked me back and got the oil going. Started on my back with her palms. Pressure was good. She put in some work. Nothing fancy about the massage but it did the job and she took her time with it. After the flip she leaned over and the teasing started. Hands running across my chest, hair brushing my skin, her tits hanging close enough that I could feel them. Moved into LFK pretty quick. I had her tits in my hands and was playing with her nips. She slid down and went into BBBJ. Took her time with it. She had pretty good oral skills overall. Pulled her up and around into 69. Eventually the cover went on and we moved into CFS. Started mish and then flipped her into doggy for a while and finally back to mish to finish.

  11. #18626

    Kiko at Red 8

    New month, new girls. I try to go early in the rotation while girls are fresh. Made an appointment with Red 8, but did not request a specific girl. Showed up and got assigned with Kiko. Great smile and eager to please. Light kissing and some roaming as soon as the door closed. By her attitude, I knew I was in for a treat and she definitely delivered. About 5'3" or so, very cute face. Her look is a bit exotic, seems like she is mixed but I didn't ask the specific details. Super cute in my eyes. And very young, Much younger than girls that I have seen in the Phoenix area. Definitely no older than mid 20's.

    After a quick cleanup of the rod balls and crack, she took her time with the BBBJ and she can DT with the best of them. Looking at her, I decided to skip the massage first, started dfk and played with her tits (soft and just the right size). Asked her to kneel in front and restart her BBBJ. She does give a great BBBJ, asksd for bls which she obliged. After a few minutes, picked her up and gently threw her on the bed. Lay on top of her and started dfk and played with her tits. Smashed my face in between, on top of those tits. Nibbling and lightly biting those boobs. Heaven. Went down south and she is clean and responsive. I think she came after a few but not sure. She was definitely wet and moaning a lot. Lay down on my back and she sat next to me and we started dfk and I was playing with her boobs and pussy while her tiny hands was stroking my dick to full mast. Being older, it takes time for me to get going but she really brought out the animal in me. Entered her mish, doggy and then standing mish. Came deep inside her and after those various positions. Got a thorough cleaning and was really soft now and super contented. Lay on my stomach while she cleaned herself up and then she climbed top of me and gave a good massage. Not to be missed tbh.

    She helped me dress and I was out the door in and out in an hour and super happy. If you get the chance, go see Kiko before she leaves at the end of the month.

  12. #18625
    Quote Originally Posted by KesterDiamond  [View Original Post]
    How many baby wipes littered the floor when you were done?
    This is the best response I've read in a long time. Thanks!

  13. #18624

    Nicole at Silk and Satin

    After having seen Brianna, I decided to try Nicole at Silk and Satin the following morning before my flight out of town. I called, made my appointment and was able to find a parking spot. Never let a full lot be a deterrent from having a good time. Nicole is a thick stick of white dynamite with amazing DDD's and sexy dirty blond hair framing her gorgeous face. Maybe a few pounds more than her photo, but not sloppy. Again, went with the full hour GFE, and Nicole was more than I expected. Again, self showered after a greeting and leaving the tip on the table. Nicole was wearing an amazing nighty that fully highlighted her tits. The girl is stacked and I'm a boob man at heart, so, let's go!! In the room, I helped her out of her nighty while she removed my towel for me and I managed to spin her around and sit her down, all while our lips never let go of one another. When I slid my towel in front of me, a sly little smile crossed her lips. I worked down to her chest where I was in heaven, gently rubbing the outside of her vajayjay, and sliding a finger along the outer crease between her lips. On my knees, I continued my kisses south and began to, slowly at first, kiss and lick her up, down, inside and out. Her moans were all the confirmation that I needed that she was approving of what was happening. I know that she came but not how often. If the grasp on the back of my head was any indication, it was 3 times LOL. On the third one it seemed as though she squirted a little. Not the fountain of piss like in porn, but that surge from deep within. That was when I stood up and she had junior in her mouth before I could say anything else. Her throat skills were top notch and she was doing things that I can't describe, but hadn't felt in years. With an audible pop, she released me from her mouthy grasp and traded places with me, continuing her BBBJ with perfection before covering me up and jumping into doggy. I entered her from behind and she was throwing herself back on me with an insatiable hunger. We switched to standing mish where I was slamming her and the gushing sounds were intense. She asked if I wanted to finish like that or cim, but I was enjoying the sight of her big boobs bouncing while I was going at it too much to change. It wasn't much longer before I was filling the cover, and she had her legs wrapped around me so that when I finished, I wasn't going anywhere, at least not yet. When she released me, I self showered again so that I wouldn't smell like sex when I boarded my flight for home. I have to say that Phoenix is a beautiful city LOL.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ty-107521.html

  14. #18623

    Brianna at Silk and Satin

    I was in town for a few days on business, and after getting all of the heavy lifting done, I decided to see what the area had to offer. Called Silk and Satin after a few other calls were made and decided to see Brianna. The incall address is close to both ASU and the airport. At first I thought that the place was busy because of all the cars in the parking lot, only to find out that it was peaceful and quiet inside. I was told that there will always be several empty parking spaces. They share the lot with their neighbors. Brianna, a petite little (size 0?) sun kissed goddess with an amazing ass, greeted me with a friendly hug and light kiss on the cheek, welcomed me to her room with a cold water and after leaving the donation on the nightstand (I opted for the full hr for 350 (plus 50 xtra for GFE) Gk available for extra, but I declined) she walked me to the shower. It's a stand up shower and I cleaned alone, which is fine because I can get it done quicker, leaving more time in the room. Back in the room, Brianna reintroduced herself, but this time her arms were wrapped around my neck and the kiss much more passionate. She had me sit on the edge of the bed while she slowly worked her way south, her kisses deliberate, until she reached her destination. Her BBBJ is sensual and she has skills that one usually only sees in videos. After having juniors full attention as well as paying attention to the boys, I asked to switch positions. Her kitty was clean and tasty, and she appreciated my style, soft and gentle at first while reading the signs as to what she liked. Brianna became exceptionally wet and before long, she had me lay down while she continued with her amazing BBBJ, slipping the cover in at some point and then climbing on for the ride of my life. She was grinding away and I could feel juniors rubbing against her gspot the whole time, which is all it takes to keep me riveted. I loved how she reached behind her to rub the boys while she was grinding, but I could have sworn that she was also rubbing her starfish too. Maybe I should have opted in on the greek, but oh well. Lessons learned. She spun around in rcg, leaning slightly forward while I was sliding in and out, and the view was heavenly. Brianna is thick in all of the right places, and this lovely Latina from the DR has the type of ass that could make you pop quick. I'm glad that she didn't start out in this position as I may not have needed the full hour if she had. With my hands on her hips, she reached back and took one of mine, placing it so that my thumb was on her booty hole. Being the respectful gentleman that I am (debatable, I know) I gently and slowly massaged her there while she was fondling the boys some more. From here it wasn't much longer before I popped. From the sound and intensity of Brianna's rocking and rolling on me, she wasn't far behind, finally freezing up while I could see her ass quivering as she was getting chicken skin. Damn!! When she finally removed herself from junior, a hot towel was offered and taken. Some nice kisses accompanied her gentle cleaning of me, and we shared a water while I dressed. She walked me to the door, holding my arm like a true lover and I was on my way.

    https://phoenix.bedpage.com/EroticMa.../13365061.html

  15. #18622

    Candy at Sasa Spa

    Stopped by Sasa Spa and was greeted by Candy. Paid the house fee and she opened the door and led me to the room. When we got into the room and I had a chance to look her up and down. I handed her the tip and told her to skip the massage. She's around 5'2 115 lbs. She doesn't have your typical Asian body; she's built more like a Latina girl. She has a nice round ass with curvy hips and C breasts and flat stomach. She had me lay down on the table took her clothes off and started licking, sucking and kissing every inch of my body. She did this for a long time and made sure to do the same to my dick too. When she got up to my neck she started DFK me and teased her way back down for a BBBJ. She really likes to tease and lick. It felt like she licked and sucked my dick for at least 15 minutes and then swung her legs over my head for some 69 action. She gets into and gets very wet. I had her put the condom on and had her get on her knees on the table. She can take a pounded and is very vocal letting you know she likes it. I was hoping to try a couple different positions but was enjoying my ride and finished in the bag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape