Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 5569
-
Yesterday 20:24 #5569Senior Member

Posts: 423300 but I've seen her several times now, starting almost two years ago.
Originally Posted by Hullaballo
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 19:31 #5568Senior Member

Posts: 235Damage?
What was the investment?
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 17:28 #5567Senior Member

Posts: 39Christina?
This picture looks like a girl that I met on SA. The claim of J cups that someone mentioned sounds about right. She had the largest natural boobs that I have ever seen. They are unusually dense and she says they just keep growing. They probably weigh 20 pounds each. I liked her ok but did not repeat.
Originally Posted by Gatttaca
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 17:22 #5566Senior Member

Posts: 423She did with me starting on our third date.
Originally Posted by NepKng
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 14:11 #5565Senior Member

Posts: 78Dona
Does she do BBFS?
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 12:55 #5564Senior Member

Posts: 423She's back to hosting. If you've seen her before, at the usual place near Southpoint Mall. If you haven't, not sure she will reply to you but can't hurt to try.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 12:49 #5563Senior Member

Posts: 423Dona is pretty great. I've had a few dates with her that included dinner, then fun in a room I provided. She can't host and sometimes her work schedule can be a bit difficult but she has a pretty face, a cute accent, and a rubenesque figure (far from BBW, just not skinny).
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 22:49 #5562Senior Member

Posts: 107Tasha?
Anyone give her a go yet? https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-8268f4e5f069.
-
09-10-26 22:59 #5561Senior Member

Posts: 97Lily on SB
Anyone seen Lily on SB?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1To9_T6PK-oLpz
-
09-09-26 12:28 #5560Regular Member

Posts: 12I came really close to meeting her, but the vibe was off. Though she was reasonable on $$ expectations. She's in Cary, and we talked for an hour on the phone—nice girl, creative, but way too many rules (nothing rough. And, when I say rough. Not over the top. I mean, no booty taps, etc.) and very sterile responses (all about the money, even when trying to simply get to know her a bit more). Total dealbreaker for me. Plus, she claims to be extremely curvy with J-cups, with a booty to match, but has no full-body pics on Seeking and wouldn't send any because of "social pressures" (unless she updated her profile since). I decided to pass. I too would love to hear from anyone that met her in person!
Originally Posted by Gatttaca
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-26 15:25 #5559Senior Member

Posts: 137I also met her as well long time ago. Prior to meeting and even during meeting, she talked and stressed about being platonic only and all that. We talked and met in person and got this feeling she was very nervous or hesitant. In person she kept wanting me to talk to her for a longer time and pay her. I'm generally against Paid M&G's, so that was a no.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
We did talk again, but by that point, I just wasn't interested anymore.
-
09-02-26 13:36 #5558Senior Member

Posts: 182Paradise SDM
Anyone have any experience with this. Wants to skip the m&g and go straight to the deed.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74944273
TIA.
-
08-26-26 09:03 #5557Senior Member

Posts: 203Yeah, I met her once as well. I didn't repeat. She seemed like a girl next door type but was actually more kind of ho-ish. But yeah, totally agree. She is pretty restrictive with what she allows. No GFE. Ideally, she wants something more in the 600+ range although she is completely not in that category. I offered a more reasonable 400 and she basically said ok but I will give you limited time and effort because it's on the "low" end. She looks much rougher than the pics.
Originally Posted by LostTribe
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 20:42 #5556Senior Member

Posts: 30Jeni
Had an initial meet with this one. Pictures are accurate and was nice enough. However as the discussion advanced a host of rules were presented unsolicited. Decided to pass and glad I did. While she presented to me as an SB it turns out she is a pro. No judgement and not throwing shade, just not my bag.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-0bec9aec5067
https://tryst.link/escort/jenibunnie
-
08-18-26 16:33 #5555Senior Member

Posts: 161700 kills the market for the rest of us. (unless there is an asthetic reason why a girl wouldn't be interested unless big money was offered). Just sayin'.
Originally Posted by Ncsmm
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






