Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 464 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 6953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6938

    Re: Kiko at Everspring Wellness Bristol not for the well-endowed

    This is an overdue review I went to Everspring for the second time and was greeted by Kiko. My previous vist was with Syonieo which is how I believe it spelled.

    Anyways Kiko is attractive smells good has really nice body. The message was great 8 out 10. The blowjob was absolutely horrible teeth City. I'm assuming she's not use to going down on bigger guys.

    Again the message was good but I would skip on Kiko in the future. If your packing I'd skip Kiko and go with Syonieo.

    $80 house.

    $140 BBBJ.

  2. #6937

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    I made my appointment to see Cata Friday afternoon, I did my usual went to DnD and waited for the clear to come to the location. I get the text and take the 100 yard dash to GC, I walked in and the usual check my number etc etc. Told MMS I'm here for Cata and she replies, I'm so sorry Cata busy until 6 pm! Gentleman, I walked out! I re arranged my schedule for this appointment and honestly the place is dumpy! I'm just tired of the games and the lack of service lately, I have made several visits with par at best service and it's just to much. Unless I hear of a major change and the place is cleaned up, I'm not open to going anymore. Good luck to all.
    I'm with you. Can't believe they extended Mimi's time there. She was awful. If she's your only choice, stay home and do it yourself.

    Don't think I'll waste my time with Cata either. If anyone has a good experience with Kiki, let us know.

  3. #6936

    Re: Gold Coast disorganization.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    I made my appointment to see Cata Friday afternoon, I did my usual went to DnD and waited for the clear to come to the location. I get the text and take the 100 yard dash to GC, I walked in and the usual check my number etc etc. Told MMS I'm here for Cata and she replies, I'm so sorry Cata busy until 6 pm! Gentleman, I walked out! I re arranged my schedule for this appointment and honestly the place is dumpy! I'm just tired of the games and the lack of service lately, I have made several visits with par at best service and it's just to much. Unless I hear of a major change and the place is cleaned up, I'm not open to going anymore. Good luck to all.
    I have been meaning to write a review about this because the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago and again a month before that; the disorganization of appointments and lack of communication is a problem.

  4. #6935

    G. C.

    I made my appointment to see Cata Friday afternoon, I did my usual went to DnD and waited for the clear to come to the location. I get the text and take the 100 yard dash to GC, I walked in and the usual check my number etc etc. Told MMS I'm here for Cata and she replies, I'm so sorry Cata busy until 6 pm! Gentleman, I walked out! I re arranged my schedule for this appointment and honestly the place is dumpy! I'm just tired of the games and the lack of service lately, I have made several visits with par at best service and it's just to much. Unless I hear of a major change and the place is cleaned up, I'm not open to going anymore. Good luck to all.

  5. #6934
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by CaboWabo22  [View Original Post]
    I saw cata. She's really cute and sweet. The shower was terrible and she missed most essential areas. She's Peruvian or Columbian, definetly not Mexican. Her but is magnificent, boobs are a little low but seem natural and are still great. She does have either a tummy tuck scar or baby damage but it wasn't awful. Her massage was better than most here and she uses her arms, elbows and legs. It was enjoyable. The acts were ok. 69 and she probably could of used a shower. Covered BJ. She rode reverse cowgirl and the view was incredible and got it done. I'd see her again, it's a nice change of pace from the asians. Saw another middle aged Asian when I was leaving that looked pretty good even with not being done up. Don't know which one she was.
    This CBJ stuff wasn't the norm at GC, they were always BBBJ and CFS, I've not been to GC since they went on the down hill slide.

  6. #6933

    EverSpring Wellness Spa in Bristol. Mmi

    Came in to check out the newly arriving talent. Got introduced to Mimi (Chinese? Couldn't be much more than 30, maybe not even that. Couldn't be much more than 5 feet tall, thin build, nice B / C cups, shaved kitty, brown eyes, long black hair.) and definitely liked what I saw. Gave up the house fee ($80) and was shown to a room.

    Barely started the massage and as soon as she touched my ass I flipped to reveal a raging boner. She stepped back so I took that as a prompt for the tip. Got her paid ($180) and got her naked. First order of business was groping her ass while sucking her tits. Shifted to just licking her nipples then slid my tongue down over her stomach to the promised land. Still had my hands full of ass and now had a mouthful of pussy. Laid her down for a proper DATY session. She eventually achieved (or faked) an O and then it was my turn.

    I laid down for her to get a BBBJ going. I played with her tits while she sucked on my cock. Once she got me raging again she put on the condom. She hopped on for CG and I played with her tits while she rode. She interrupted that to go ACG. I had to hold back a little and used a few position changes as counter measures to slow down. It went mish, standing mish, and K9 with me standing but her kneeling. I couldn't hold off anymore because that little body was was it for me. I popped in the bag, stopping my thrusts and just keeping my cock deep in her pussy while it throbbed. She seemed to approve of this move as she gently wiggled her ass to ride out my O.

    She got a hot towel and cleaned me up. I got dressed and rolled out. If you like petite little spinners you should check her out. She's got the goods and she does the job.

  7. #6932

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLead1  [View Original Post]
    Ok I see. Is it still a curtain door?
    Doesn't really matter though.

  8. #6931
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgUSA  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Cata yet? I have a thing for latinas (especially Mexicans), and I speak spanish so its always nice to be able to communicate with them. I tried to book at 4 and MMS told me 7, then I texted back around 5 to accept and she's booked for the rest of the night.

    If she's booked solid, someone here must know how the service is. Or. MMS is using it as a way to attract business by bait & switching. Did she tell me Cata was booked because she wanted me to choose someone else?

    The last few times I've gone the asian service is just not it and the place has slid down a slippery slope since my first visit.
    I saw cata. She's really cute and sweet. The shower was terrible and she missed most essential areas. She's Peruvian or Columbian, definetly not Mexican. Her but is magnificent, boobs are a little low but seem natural and are still great. She does have either a tummy tuck scar or baby damage but it wasn't awful. Her massage was better than most here and she uses her arms, elbows and legs. It was enjoyable. The acts were ok. 69 and she probably could of used a shower. Covered BJ. She rode reverse cowgirl and the view was incredible and got it done. I'd see her again, it's a nice change of pace from the asians. Saw another middle aged Asian when I was leaving that looked pretty good even with not being done up. Don't know which one she was.

  9. #6930

    GC / MA. Cata

    Has anybody seen Cata yet? I have a thing for latinas (especially Mexicans), and I speak spanish so its always nice to be able to communicate with them. I tried to book at 4 and MMS told me 7, then I texted back around 5 to accept and she's booked for the rest of the night.

    If she's booked solid, someone here must know how the service is. Or. MMS is using it as a way to attract business by bait & switching. Did she tell me Cata was booked because she wanted me to choose someone else?

    The last few times I've gone the asian service is just not it and the place has slid down a slippery slope since my first visit.

  10. #6929
    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    Formerly known as Paradise Spa.
    Ok I see. Is it still a curtain door?

  11. #6928

    It's a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    It's open.
    I'd be careful with that. After a local politician was "allegedly" caught up at that establishment (by his wife) that's when the raid happened. Now, there's now a major push to crack down on "trafficking" in town. It has drawn a lot of attention, and officials seem determined to pass new laws that could effectively shut down every massage establishment in the area.

    The concern is that a blanket ban and red tape would not solve the underlying problem it would just push it into neighboring towns or further underground, where it becomes harder to monitor and address. Meanwhile, the same politicians driving the outrage will still find ways to carry on behind closed doors. I'd skip it entirely for now.

  12. #6927
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLead1  [View Original Post]
    Is this place new? I haven't read any mention of it going back a long way into the history? Anyone else been there since Pete's great review?
    Formerly known as Paradise Spa.

  13. #6926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowHands78  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's up with Blue in Wethersfield? Didn't they get pinched? But I still see their ads all the time. I thought maybe the ads were dropping automatically but I did drive by not long ago and there seemed to be activity there suggesting its open.
    It's open.

  14. #6925

    Blue spa still operating?

    Anyone know what's up with Blue in Wethersfield? Didn't they get pinched? But I still see their ads all the time. I thought maybe the ads were dropping automatically but I did drive by not long ago and there seemed to be activity there suggesting its open.

  15. #6924

    Everspring, BRISTOL CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Sks444  [View Original Post]
    I paid this Berlin spot a visit for the first time and it was the same Kiko I saw at GC. When I saw her in middletown her service was underwhelming (tables shower, massage, and finish). She seemed more welcoming at this establishment, which I found interesting. No table shower offered here, massage was just ok, BBBJ was solid, and finish was standard. This place is so much more cleaner than GC. One of my older posts is a review of my initial visit, but consider me surprised that the second on was less crappy. She looks great, just like the photos mamasan sends when you text about availability. Shirley is the other girl working, if you reverse image search the photo you get with her. It's clearly a stolen photo of a Korean IG model. So I'm assuming that is more likely to be a bigger bait and switch (relatively speaking, of course). At least Kiko's photo are somewhat similar to what she looks like which I admit is a rarity.

    With GC stock going down the drain, curious to see what kind of talent they bring through (assuming they don't get shut down). I was told that new girls will be arriving Oct 1st. It's nice that there's municipal parking next door, but man is it awkward ringing a doorbell with a camera facing pointed right at you. Waiting. With a state farm office being right there. Still a fun time given my shitty GC luck as of late.
    I think you meant Bristol, nice thorough review, thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape