Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 22136
-
Today 21:09 #22136Senior Member

Posts: 54I contacted her she replied right away quoted me 150 for a half hour then when I asked what area of town she is in she said she needed money up front. Told her to go pound salt. Also when you google the number she is hitting in several cities.
Originally Posted by Corvette81
[View Original Post]
-
Today 16:30 #22135Senior Member

Posts: 61Sexy Queen
Any information on this one? Thinking about taking the plunge but wanted any info if it's out there.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214961849
-
Today 11:58 #22134Senior Member

Posts: 62Yes 100%
She 100% retired! Had been in contact she said she has a new "good" job she does not want to risk loosing it. Miss that BJ for sure.
Originally Posted by MisterMan119
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 15:25 #22133Senior Member

Posts: 31Link?
Mind providing a link of her?
Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 09:17 #22132Senior Member

Posts: 377Was it a 1-day incall?
Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove
[View Original Post]
Or is she going to be there for a few days?
Wish I would've known.
-
Yesterday 08:43 #22131Senior Member

Posts: 216I read from someone a while back that she retired.
Originally Posted by Sean987
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 21:29 #22130Senior Member

Posts: 85Bump. Ill even provide a finders fee LOL.
Originally Posted by Sean987
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 17:50 #22129Senior Member

Posts: 1368Dammit
I wish I knew that she had a room last night, I definitely would have seen her again.
Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 17:05 #22128Senior Member

Posts: 97Slim / Shay
I met her about a month ago. She posted incall, but she already checked out of her hotel, so we did a car date in the parking lot of the hotel. Pictures are accurate. $$ is a little steep for a car date but what you see is what you get so I can't complain. She was a little business like, but not high, and she was friendly (enough). If she had incall, I would consider repeating.
Originally Posted by Jack136
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 14:59 #22127Senior Member

Posts: 260Yeah, I thought the same thing. The Lou Reed reference is a dead giveaway. Kinda surprised they didn't call themselves Lola to be even more obvious.
Originally Posted by OhioMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 09:42 #22126Senior Member

Posts: 66Babydoll Lia has a room in Strongsville today
She ran a couple ads on listcrawler last night if you want her contact info. I recommend of course. She great if you like pretty spinners who take direction. BBBJCIM, covered FS. Catch her before she gets too drunk! LOL. Unless you're into that.
-
09-28-26 15:21 #22125Senior Member

Posts: 78Anyone seen this one?
https://callescort.org/216-314-7912
I was thinking of calling her later tonight. Anyone have any experience with her?
-
09-25-26 11:55 #22124Senior Member

Posts: 78Megan from Brooklyn
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/430666798291
Outcall. Surprise surprise, the female that shows up is not the one in the photos. She was heavier and not as attractive, obviously. She ran about an hour late, also not surprising. She accepts pay via cash, Cash App or Apple Pay. I didn't have my payments up to date on the apps and was a little too intoxicated to figure it out. I had initially asked for the $140 hhr. After I scrounged up $50, she agreed to a BBBJ. I stood on the floor as she laid on the bed and went to town, a great BJ. She was very nice and I will most likely repeat if I only want a BJ and not FS.
-
09-24-26 14:27 #22123Senior Member

Posts: 265Look at the features, they seem pretty masculine to me. Not to mention the nod to the Luo Reed song.
Originally Posted by GrayMan52
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 19:00 #22122Senior Member

Posts: 869I'm thinking YES!
Looking closely at the last pic, the hand and the chin are a dead give aways.
Originally Posted by OhioMonger
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






