The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6972

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMancuso  [View Original Post]
    Did you see the link provided in post 6961?
    We're talking seeking not SB.

  2. #6971

  3. #6970

    Not there?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker2475  [View Original Post]
    One from Bristol who isn't on there anymore.
    Did you see the link provided in post 6961?

  4. #6969

    Sandra

    Anyone bang this one yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...Flocale=en_USS

    I'm the beach yoga picture makes me want to pile drive my dick into her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1813.jpg‎   IMG_1814.jpg‎  

  5. #6968

    She's great

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker2475  [View Original Post]
    One from Bristol who isn't on there anymore.
    Yeah. I love banging her. She's a good one.

  6. #6967
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    Which one are you talking about?
    One from Bristol who isn't on there anymore.

  7. 09-30-26 16:45


  8. #6966
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    How about getting rid of one of the fields for the girls? Maybe "number of children?" Just a suggestion.

    Replace it with "relationship with father. ".

    That would be very helpful.
    Can we also put a limit on the number of girls named "Kat".

  9. #6965

    Proposed seeking app improvement

    How about getting rid of one of the fields for the girls? Maybe "number of children?" Just a suggestion.

    Replace it with "relationship with father. ".

    That would be very helpful.

  10. #6964

    Been there

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, new fun SLN girl in Avon, her name is Laila and she is 20. Not into anal or deep kissing, but very openminded about everything else. Likes giving head, and is ok with receiving it although it doesn't really turn her on. More of a giver. She can be submissive, also likes girls and will do MFF as well as MFM. Wants a condom for 3 sum, but open to BBFS otherwise. She likes to keep meets between 2-3 hrs. Looking for a mid range PPM allowance.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/lailalove/

    Join Team SLN and get a free membership. PM me for details.
    Lailalove. She's from California. But has family in Avon. Connected on seeking, fucked her silly in June. 350. She can take whatever you can throw at her.

  11. #6963

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone, new fun SLN girl in Avon, her name is Laila and she is 20. Not into anal or deep kissing, but very openminded about everything else. Likes giving head, and is ok with receiving it although it doesn't really turn her on. More of a giver. She can be submissive, also likes girls and will do MFF as well as MFM. Wants a condom for 3 sum, but open to BBFS otherwise. She likes to keep meets between 2-3 hrs. Looking for a mid range PPM allowance.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/lailalove/

    Join Team SLN and get a free membership. PM me for details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-11 at 11.33.20 AM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-07-11 at 11.33.38 AM.png‎  

  12. #6962

    Katt

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    This is Kat. I don't want anyone to confuse her with the crazy Kat.
    This looks like the same Katt. She's on SB and lists her location as Bristol. I'm not a paying member there I'mso I don't have messaging privileges. If I did I'd love to meet her!

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...6tPtFTt_jGDCpA

  13. #6961
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinn2008  [View Original Post]
    Krazy Katie was fun when she wasn't off the charts krazy.

    Is Enfield Kat still that heavy? On social media she looks like she's slimmed down a bit but always posts pictures from a flattering angle.
    I don't know. Thankfully I've never seen. She had the chance to make my money back before Covid and (thankfully) she screwed it up. So glad I missed out. She still will send me a message every so often. I have heard that she was pretty tubby these days. I used to know her socials but stopped looking at them years ago.

  14. #6960
    Krazy Katie was fun when she wasn't off the charts krazy.

    Is Enfield Kat still that heavy? On social media she looks like she's slimmed down a bit but always posts pictures from a flattering angle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    I realize this. I'm saying people seem to be getting confused between crazy Katie and fat, old pictured Kat of enfield.
    The point is that while e field Kat is using old pictures, is fat, awful in bed, on drugs, and too expensive: I dont think anyone ever said she was crazy. The Katie girl is certifiable.

    Meanwhile there seems to be a brunette Kat that I was wondering about. Link provided. Id be interested in some info.

  15. #6959
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    The kat I was referring to (the pictures I posted earlier) isn't on seeking anymore.
    I realize this. I'm saying people seem to be getting confused between crazy Katie and fat, old pictured Kat of enfield.
    The point is that while e field Kat is using old pictures, is fat, awful in bed, on drugs, and too expensive: I don’t think anyone ever said she was crazy. The Katie girl is certifiable.

    Meanwhile there seems to be a brunette Kat that I was wondering about. Link provided. I’d be interested in some info.

  16. #6958

    My Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was "crazy Katie" and "lame fat Kat " from enfield who is gross and has horrible service. Two different girls, but avoid both.

    Then there's brunette Kat who is a teacher. Anyone have any further intel on the brunette teacher? https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-00a0eb3709fc.
    The kat I was referring to (the pictures I posted earlier) isn't on seeking anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape