Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 274 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4107
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4107
    Quote Originally Posted by punteruk  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried the live voice mode in an AI client like chatgpt or claude? No reading required.
    Thanks! I should give that a shot, even for pre baked stuff (talk English text Chinese). Trouble with that is, sometimes we are breaking house rules, wonderful thing with the text is nobody else has much clue, couldn't be playing Chinese out loud for sure everywhere. But that is smart. It might solve the issue 100% if they are weak on reading that flavor Chinese.

  2. #4106
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recommendations on app or insight into what makes these things harder for them to read and / or understand? Thanks!
    Have you tried the live voice mode in an AI client like chatgpt or claude? No reading required.

  3. #4105

    Translation apps, tips / tricks?

    I've never used them much, but in recent times have had a couple girls who's english was really poor, where I also wanted to ask some specific things. It's working, but I feel like it could work better, just not sure what is wrong.

    Generally am using google, and yandex. Mostly google though because yandex, via the actual app it only lets you queue up one blurb (where with web pages you can have as many as you want open), and then the online yandex version doesn't let you pop it out big (for someone else to read) like google does.

    I tend to come in with a blurb or two ready to go, ie recently asked the girl I normally see if she wanted to bring the other one in as well, then had a second blurb mentioning to be sure she spent some extra time on my neck today. I write the couple things up, take the Chinese version, put it back through a Chinese = english translator, verify it's not all stupid sounding, make edits if need be until it seems smooth. Do also use them on the fly some of course, too.

    What is bugging me, what should be a relatively simple thing I could read in english in 3 seconds, it seems to take them forever to read. Ie 20 seconds for a simple couple sentences. Point seems to get across, is working, but occasionally I suspect not as well as it could. When I've asked they indicate I've got the right language, but I half wonder if even though the translation seems ok in my english= Chinese then Chinese= english check, if that is garbage, or if they actually would do better in some other dialect or language. Ie maybe they want traditional Chinese, or if it's actually another language they know better, or maybe they just read poorly, etc. Etc.

    Anyone have any recommendations on app or insight into what makes these things harder for them to read and / or understand? Thanks!

  4. #4104
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I was driving through Lowell about a week and a half ago. I parked in front of the spa and texted their number. Whoever answered told me that Candy was there, but she would be busy for a while. I couldn't wait so I told her I would try again another day. Does anyone know how long Candy will be there?
    Probably through the end of October from what I heard.

  5. #4103
    Quote Originally Posted by OutbackPT  [View Original Post]
    Ad? Address?
    Address:

    XXXX Hereford Pl.

    Lowell, Massachusetts

  6. #4102
    Quote Originally Posted by MajesticDragon  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Candy is very missed in the switch. Went to see her out in her new spot 26 market street. She didn't disappoint, well worth the trip but rather her in ipswich for my selfish convenience. Decent spot but parking was tough, although after she told me there was a parking garage two buildings over.
    I was driving through Lowell about a week and a half ago. I parked in front of the spa and texted their number. Whoever answered told me that Candy was there, but she would be busy for a while. I couldn't wait so I told her I would try again another day. Does anyone know how long Candy will be there?

  7. #4101
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try using umi spa lowell looks like they are newish.
    Ad? Address?

  8. #4100

    Umi spa

    Anyone try using umi spa lowell looks like they are newish.

  9. #4099
    Quote Originally Posted by Wzguy69  [View Original Post]
    Mia is there, not sure who else.
    The second girl is Michelle, and no, it's not the Michelle who used to run Lavender in Methuen. This Michelle is just average in every capacity a woman could possibly be average in. She said she was from Hong Kong, so you would think her English would be excellent. But her English was just (wait for it) average.

  10. #4098

    Wellness center

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if all-star Candy has arrived at Market Street?
    Yeah Candy is very missed in the switch. Went to see her out in her new spot 26 market street. She didn't disappoint, well worth the trip but rather her in ipswich for my selfish convenience. Decent spot but parking was tough, although after she told me there was a parking garage two buildings over.

  11. #4097
    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Just got asked questions by undercover after leaving a MP. Told them I was late for an appointment and if they give me their card I'd call later. Was told they didn't have a card but ran my plate and might drop in to see me early next week. I hope it's a bluff because someone else might be home. Has anyone else heard of a crackdown. I'm not mongering in tewks until coast is clear.
    Which place, or what area?

  12. #4096
    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Just got asked questions by undercover after leaving a MP. Told them I was late for an appointment and if they give me their card I'd call later. Was told they didn't have a card but ran my plate and might drop in to see me early next week. I hope it's a bluff because someone else might be home. Has anyone else heard of a crackdown. I'm not mongering in tewks until coast is clear.
    Thanks for the post.

    Sorry to hear that you had that you had that happen, is stressful. Sounds like you played it relatively cool, good. Keep in mind in the US you are never under any obligation to answer questions. "I respectfully decline to answer any questions, can I get on my way now?" suffices. The trouble with answers to questions, they can be used out of context, and that just provides them ammo and generates more questions. Hence a lawyer always tells one to answer no questions and still generally isn't going to suggest you answer questions with them present either. When police have any shred of proof of crime, they just arrest you, often even if they know it's lacking. If they ask questions first, rest assured, at least at that time, there's likely nothing to go on. No sense providing them with something else to investigate.

    They can theoretically attempt to question anyone at anytime at least once, through any legal means, especially if you haven't already told them you aren't answering questions. Your home, work, phone, mail, all options that are of no liability provided there is some justification. It still doesn't mean you need to answer the phone, door, mail, etc. This is the slight problem with your response, IE you possibly opened the door for an interview later. But it's very unlikely. Fortunately as stated there's a lot of low hanging fruit to checkout IF that even was actually a cop, and it's unlikely you classify. Busy PDs don't have time to be tracking people down just to ask question that lead nowhere 98% of the time.

    Iceguy gives great advice.

  13. #4095
    Quote Originally Posted by JackKerouac16  [View Original Post]
    LarryJay, you may have missed her by a couple of days. A friend told me that starting in September, area All Star Candy will be working at the shop. For those who haven't seen her, she is a lovely provider. I think she's probably in her early 30's. She is tiny, about 5'1 or 5'2 and has tiny feet. Her breasts are a large B or small C, very well proportioned. Her hair tends to go from black to brown to blonde to highlights, depending on her mood. She has a full sleeve tattoo on her arm. I find her ass to be perfect, not as flat as some.

    She gives a great massage, she is so tiny she lies on your back when you are face down and you barely feel her. CBJ is on the table with her.

    I don't know anything else about the new place, the ad is on craigslist.
    Does anyone know if all-star Candy has arrived at Market Street?

  14. #4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Just got asked questions by undercover after leaving a MP. Told them I was late for an appointment and if they give me their card I'd call later. Was told they didn't have a card but ran my plate and might drop in to see me early next week. I hope it's a bluff because someone else might be home. Has anyone else heard of a crackdown. I'm not mongering in tewks until coast is clear.
    Legal advice from someone who knows law but isn't a lawyer so not technically legal advice.

    If you don't live in Tewksbury, consider it a weak threat. Almost zero chance they cross borders just to knock on a door over something like this.

    In Tewksbury? There is a chance they could. However, if they do, just say you don't speak without a lawyer and close the door. End of story. They have no legal ground. They are not detaining you. And they're not going to go through the trouble of getting a warrant to speak to you when they can speak to the 3+ other people a day they likely stop as they left the place.

    You didn't commit a crime. They can't prove you did. They certainly didn't see you. They are just gathering evidence.

    In the meantime, start thinking up a story why a cop may visit you. I've had cops ring the bell twice in my life because they had the wrong address, so that may help (two different cities, 15 years apart). Then cops often ring bells to see if you heard the local shooting or another crime. "Nope, didn't hear a thing".

    If, for some reason, you can't avoid your partner seeing, now is the time to come up with a reason you were in the area and explain the situation. "Oh, yeah, I popped in to a store, and some cop tried asking me questions. He tried asking me questions about the clerk, but I didn't know shit. I guess he didn't believe me. Maybe they have some underground cock fighting ring or something. Unfortunately, I still don't know WTF he's talking about".

  15. #4093

    House visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Just got asked questions by undercover after leaving a MP. Told them I was late for an appointment and if they give me their card I'd call later. Was told they didn't have a card but ran my plate and might drop in to see me early next week. I hope it's a bluff because someone else might be home. Has anyone else heard of a crackdown. I'm not mongering in tewks until coast is clear.
    It's unlikely they would go to your house, they would be risking a harassment suit, if they wanted you they would got you then, you gave them a good answer so he decided to mess with your head, but it's also quite a deterrent for going back.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 274 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape