Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 297 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4454
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4454

    Richmond Rub & Tug

    Was heading to Lexington and hit the Richmond exit and ran across this no name spa. This was about 3/4 a mile or so from the 87 exit. Was going to treat myself to nice massage and handshake and got neither. I can't recall the name of the spa but for hell's sake stay away from this place. I wish I could give one of those good / bad reports but this one is all bad.

    The massage consisted of nothing but covering me with a towel while face down on the table and poking at me for 40 minutes. Totally awful. Then on the flip, I swear this chick was taking out all her aggression from the day on my Johnson. I couldn't wait for this torture to be over. If I could have faked it I would have. So my recommendation is a strong HELL NO. YMMV but I will never revisit that place again.

  2. #4453

    Diamond

    It is back open. It's basically the same. I've been twice. One I got a decent looking lady in her late 40's and the message was excellent and the teasing and regular finish was great, let me roam with the hand I didn't ask for anything else. The second was a younger better looking girl but all the action were subpar. I would ask for the older lady if when I go back but we all know it will be totally new girls. The cost was the same.

    Is Diamond back open?

    If so can someone share the experience?

    Thank you in advance. Or pm.

  3. #4452

    It started years ago in the Chicago / Indy forums

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjustice  [View Original Post]
    I keep forgetting what the fuck these designations mean. Maybe admin is going to bend the knee and add it to the dictionary that guys using those terms probably don't read.
    Anyone using it is prob from there. But it is not that dificult to understand. Just my opinion.

  4. #4451

    Gone forever

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNPlentee  [View Original Post]
    Is Diamond back open?

    If so can someone share the experience?

    Thank you in advance. Or pm.
    Someone might rent it under a new name. But it is gone.

  5. #4450

    Diamond.

    Is Diamond back open?

    If so can someone share the experience?

    Thank you in advance. Or pm.

  6. #4449

    Use the official USASG Abbreviations

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjustice  [View Original Post]
    I keep forgetting what the fuck these designations mean. Maybe admin is going to bend the knee and add it to the dictionary that guys using those terms probably don't read.
    Some new guys started that L1 L2 L3 bull s#it.

  7. #4448

    L1 l2 wtf

    I keep forgetting what the fuck these designations mean. Maybe admin is going to bend the knee and add it to the dictionary that guys using those terms probably don't read.

  8. #4447
    Quote Originally Posted by Datguy51  [View Original Post]
    So did she at least look like any of those girls in the add? Or was the number the only real thing??

  9. #4446

    No pics

    The booker answered all of my questions beforehand, but they don't provide pics. If they do send one it is simialr to the K-Angency where pics are "represenative of looks". Summer is mid aged, medium body, with some nice D's. Supposed to be another girl starting this week named Eva. No description on her yet.

  10. #4445

    Lineup via text

    Quote Originally Posted by Datguy51  [View Original Post]
    Tesxted to check it out. Got hooked up with Summer. Gave a great body slide and overall fun hour. Will repeat.
    Do they send you some details with pics of the talents?

  11. #4444

    Apartments

    Quote Originally Posted by Datguy51  [View Original Post]
    Tesxted to check it out. Got hooked up with Summer. Gave a great body slide and overall fun hour. Will repeat.
    Worth it? Been wanting to try it. Pm me if you'd rather do that.

  12. #4443

    Versailles

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    I did almost 2 weeks ago. $70 for hour. Got an 45'ish older nicely dressed lady. Massage was really good. UTC Roaming was allowed. $40 for happy ending but she was all over me and did not forget the balls and outer tant. I would go back and try younger girl but this is such a small town off the main strip. Location is my only concern.
    Ended up going anyway, key had a better L1, but she haggled for 60, sometimes key will take 40 LOL depends on how slow the day is.

    I appreciate the review! I had the taller lady, maybe the younger one.

  13. #4442

    Forgot to add link


  14. #4441

    RainForrest

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTree69  [View Original Post]
    I've been there several times and never was offered any extras. Does anyone have the name of the girl that does the BBBJ? Or is there some secret handshake to get extras there?
    I believe it was Angela who was the worker.

    I have never had them "Offer" any extras. I have requested them in a nice way each time and most of the time things (with Tip) do work out.

  15. #4440

    Apartment

    Tesxted to check it out. Got hooked up with Summer. Gave a great body slide and overall fun hour. Will repeat.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 297 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape