Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 17019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17004
    Quote Originally Posted by CbusFuck  [View Original Post]
    I took the plunge and visited Vivenza. For those on the fence, it's back open and exactly the same as it used to be.

    I was greeted by an older Asian woman at the door, who had a Latina come over and lead me to the room. I didn't get her name, but I would guess she's in her late 20's and was the perfect level of thick. Very nice tits and an amazing ass. She gave me a pretty low effort massage with lots of oil, but was flirty and kept rubbing her ass and legs against my hands and laughing when I grabbed it. On the flip she asked if I wanted everything. Her English was pretty broken, so figuring out the price was hard, but after that we got to business.

    Overall a solid experience and I would definitely visit her again.
    Damage?

    Thank you!

  2. #17003

    Frequent Flyer Card

    Will you ask them if they'll honor my frequent flyer card? I was one away. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by CbSlayer  [View Original Post]
    I am close with one of the previous bookers and they tell me something is in the works and it is expected to open shortly! Woohoo!!

  3. #17002

    Vivenza

    I took the plunge and visited Vivenza. For those on the fence, it's back open and exactly the same as it used to be.

    I was greeted by an older Asian woman at the door, who had a Latina come over and lead me to the room. I didn't get her name, but I would guess she's in her late 20's and was the perfect level of thick. Very nice tits and an amazing ass. She gave me a pretty low effort massage with lots of oil, but was flirty and kept rubbing her ass and legs against my hands and laughing when I grabbed it. On the flip she asked if I wanted everything. Her English was pretty broken, so figuring out the price was hard, but after that we got to business.

    Overall a solid experience and I would definitely visit her again.

  4. #17001

    Sky massage

    Went at 9 am been going there 6 times now to see if Linda would do more than a BJ took me 4 times to get to no me she said no sex to loud but the guy next room over dam I could here them like they was in the room with me he was lucky so a different girl LOL but when I was done I asked if I could use the restroom the shower is right beside the restroom after ahe was done with the guy she went straight for the shower and Linda is young looking and she had a add on Craigslist one time but no pic said she to text her number to set up appointment after you talk on email but her massage sucks and you pay for 30 minutes 45 she tries to get you out in 15 she is kind of chubby and will bring the little tits out for you to play with but out side the close on the bottom and tip 40 for HJ for BJ tip 80 asked for more money I said do more she asked how much I said 200.

  5. #17000
    Quote Originally Posted by CbSlayer  [View Original Post]
    I am close with one of the previous bookers and they tell me something is in the works and it is expected to open shortly! Woohoo!!
    Please tell them we need vicki back. LOL.

    Or a good Latino.

  6. #16999

    Sakura #2 Opening Soon

    I am close with one of the previous bookers and they tell me something is in the works and it is expected to open shortly! Woohoo!!

  7. #16998
    Quote Originally Posted by CBusMonger1  [View Original Post]
    LOL there's one xhixk on RR that want 700 for a 90 minute with a handy only.
    700 for ANY session is completely absurd. Only am idiot would pay that.

  8. #16997
    Regular Member


    Posts: 27

    Good ones I've experienced

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRed2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any current good ones. Pretty much all of my favorites are not around anymore, rubrankings is full of fake ads, and the real ones on there have outrageous prices now. Are there any good ones left?
    Personal #1 fav.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...nce-83622.html

    Had a great experience here too.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...exp-27385.html

  9. #16996
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRed2  [View Original Post]
    Only good ones on there I see are Karson and Monroe still. I just wish they would normalize their prices again. Really hard to justify seeing them for those prices. They're both great. But, those prices put mr off. Especially when they used to be pretty reasonable.
    LOL there's one xhixk on RR that want 700 for a 90 minute with a handy only.

  10. #16995

    Karson and Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrewerguy  [View Original Post]
    I agree. A few years ago, there was a good, not necessarily great selection of independent providers. I looked at today's rub rankings site and the only provider I have or would repeat with is Melody who advertises every day. BBW. Fun personality and her rates are not unreasonable.
    Only good ones on there I see are Karson and Monroe still. I just wish they would normalize their prices again. Really hard to justify seeing them for those prices. They're both great. But, those prices put mr off. Especially when they used to be pretty reasonable.

  11. #16994
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRed2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any current good ones. Pretty much all of my favorites are not around anymore, rubrankings is full of fake ads, and the real ones on there have outrageous prices now. Are there any good ones left?
    I agree. A few years ago, there was a good, not necessarily great selection of independent providers. I looked at today's rub rankings site and the only provider I have or would repeat with is Melody who advertises every day. BBW. Fun personality and her rates are not unreasonable.

  12. #16993
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRed2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any current good ones. Pretty much all of my favorites are not around anymore, rubrankings is full of fake ads, and the real ones on there have outrageous prices now. Are there any good ones left?
    No. They're all horrible right now.

  13. #16992

    Independent massage girls

    Anyone know any current good ones. Pretty much all of my favorites are not around anymore, rubrankings is full of fake ads, and the real ones on there have outrageous prices now. Are there any good ones left?

  14. #16991
    Regular Member


    Posts: 36

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado62  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this one? Tried search and came up with nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/341735663315
    If you search the number, multiple ads show up. Most are in Atlantic City. There is a review on the other site that lists her as white and a reviewer saying it's a scam.

  15. #16990

    Info

    Does anyone have any experience with this one? Tried search and came up with nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/341735663315

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape