Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 930 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13906
    Different YoYo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic2963  [View Original Post]
    If its the one I'm thinking about, Yo-yo is the one that smokes cigarettes isn't she. Had the hold place smelling like smoke when I was there, and is a bit greedy. If she is back, good to know as I definitely would not want to repeat.

  2. #13905
    Quote Originally Posted by BossMan58  [View Original Post]
    One of the lady's name is yo-yo she's been there several times before most ladies are in their 40's.
    If its the one I'm thinking about, Yo-yo is the one that smokes cigarettes isn't she. Had the hold place smelling like smoke when I was there, and is a bit greedy. If she is back, good to know as I definitely would not want to repeat.

  3. #13904

    Anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCaddyMan  [View Original Post]
    A while ago they told me they were moving. Then I set up a visit for a later time and they canceled on me day of. Glad I'm not the only one getting this response.
    Ever get a response?

  4. #13903

    Mh

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    Do we know these ladies names? What are we expecting?
    One of the lady's name is yo-yo she's been there several times before most ladies are in their 40's.

  5. #13902

    Mh

    Quote Originally Posted by Yinpat1016  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info!

    Kiki was really good, so I'm hoping the new girls will be at least as good as her (or better).

    If anyone tries them, please share your experience!
    Do we know these ladies names? What are we expecting?

  6. #13901
    Quote Originally Posted by NickMemphis  [View Original Post]
    2 new girls starting tomorrow at MH. Petite and fun, fun, fun. You guys are in for a treat this October.
    Thanks for the info!

    Kiki was really good, so I'm hoping the new girls will be at least as good as her (or better).

    If anyone tries them, please share your experience!

  7. #13900

    Mh

    2 new girls starting tomorrow at MH. Petite and fun, fun, fun. You guys are in for a treat this October.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHiker23  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Raleigh next week and checking if anyone knows the current lineup at MH now or if there's currently a better opportunity for L2/ L3.

  8. #13899

    Any spots in Cary?

    Blue ocean shut down right? Guess we are left with the standard few that we've had for years.

    Feel free to dm to share info, but I feel like some of these L0 places have some options.

  9. #13898

    L1 L2 L3 Origin Story

    Maybe I can provide history and therefore a little perspective. This system was created at least around the time of BackPage, Craigslist and any other number of online boards so that they could escape the algorithms that were trying to weed out sex being sold online and therfore avoid having their ads being taken down. In addition in some cities most notably New York City, in my experience, there are AMP's that you go into that have you raise one, two or three fingers thereby avoiding the verbal need to explain the exact service and also use a universal language for those that don't speak English. No one it trying to fool LE with this but honestly it is a pretty easy abbreviation system to use.

  10. #13897
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    What does L1 L2 L3 mean.
    L1 - hand job.

    L2 - oral.

    L3 - full service.

  11. #13896
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    What does L1 L2 L3 mean.
    I wish these silly codes would go away.

    I'd imagine something like massage + handjob, massage + oral, massage + full service.

  12. #13895

    Abbreviations

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    I believe Kiki and Monica are there until the 1st. MH has been very good for L2 or L3.
    I am pretty sure they will change by next week though
    What does L1 L2 L3 mean.

  13. #13894
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHiker23  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Raleigh next week and checking if anyone knows the current lineup at MH now or if there's currently a better opportunity for L2/ L3.
    I believe Kiki and Monica are there until the 1st. MH has been very good for L2 or L3.
    I am pretty sure they will change by next week though

  14. #13893

    MH lineup?

    I'm going to be in Raleigh next week and checking if anyone knows the current lineup at MH now or if there's currently a better opportunity for L2/ L3.

  15. #13892

    Bloom Spa

    I stopped at Bloom this morning as they opened. I asked them to change the sheets before my massage. Dreamt of a new girl named Annie. Thin and had a nice body. HR and $ for L2. Her oral skills were lacking a bit. She gave me access to the top and let me touch below through her tights. She kept pointing to the sign on the wall that read, "No sex" I had to laugh as she is pointing to it after a blowjob. She started to DFK me but her breath was outrageously bad. She finished me by hand. She's cuter than the others, but the breath and lack of oral skills was her set back. Hey, at least I had fresh sheets. At least I think I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsythman7103  [View Original Post]
    Also had a dream there. As I was being hustled out after only 40 minutes, I noticed the attendant readying the table for the next guest by simply placing a rose on the sheet that I had just gotten off of, giving the impression that the linens were fresh for the next guest. Sorry for whoever came after me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape