Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 8343
-
10-04-26 23:05 #8343Regular Member

Posts: 13Lulu / Sasa
Interesting, because I booked an appointment to see "Lulu" and they said okay. I guess we'll have to see!
Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 16:10 #8342Senior Member

Posts: 231A poor man's moon spa. You can get pretty much what you want but the selection and quality of the women is nowhere near the same.
Originally Posted by Ciruhtirf
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 22:57 #8341Senior Member

Posts: 511Correction
She is going by Sasa, not Lulu at this location.
Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 17:19 #8340Regular Member

Posts: 22Recent massage visits
Western massage in Altamont.
Have been here 4 times. Standard visits with mild to no haggle. Second visit was my favorite and tried to repeat with subsequent visits and other girls but not as good. Probably not going back.
https://albany.bedpage.com/Escorts/2.../13315189.html
Spring Relaxation Company.
Have been here twice recently. Will not be going back. Attitude, haggle and approach is not for me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...t/557178008101
-
10-01-26 07:17 #8339Regular Member

Posts: 8Re: chrisler
So 2 all in for 4 hands. What service level from both?
Originally Posted by CordwoodPete
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 22:38 #8338Senior Member

Posts: 511The world renowned Lulu the GOAT at Asian Spa in Queensbury
Now is your chance to experience the GOAT. The tiny bombshell that has dozens and dozens if reviews and has repeat customers driving hours just to experience her again.
She has taught many girls how to perform 5 star service, but few to none could keep up with her regimen.
Lulu truly is one you will regret missing.
A beautiful Thai-Chinese mix. Young and very petite with an energy you will never encounter with anyone ever again.
Call for an appointment because walk-ins rarely exist for her.
See her reviews under the name Sako in the Baltimore, MD and Eastern Shore, MD pages.
She told me some regulars have traveled to Newark from as far as Baltimore to see her.
Three forty Aviation Road suite eight, Queensbury, BY.
Seventy house fee for one hour.
Two hundred for the royal treatment. Take my word, she will change your life and she in an experience you'll never forget.
-
09-26-26 08:13 #8337Senior Member

Posts: 366I had a good time with Lucky, although her looks aren't exactly fabulous and that is the only reason for me that she was a "one and done". I'm glad I went to see her, but I will be waiting for new talent (or based on other mongers PMs, Angela or Tina to return) before going back.
Originally Posted by JarelRod
[View Original Post]
I'm guessing Union Street isn't much better, but I'm only recently back in the game, and also have limited experience with AMPs.
-
09-24-26 21:53 #8336Senior Member

Posts: 60Sisters
Coco very good service $$ very friendly, nice body, accomodating, worth a visit.
-
09-22-26 22:13 #8335Senior Member

Posts: 354Eastern Pkwy
To respond to below inquiry:
The replacement for Tina and Angela, just 1 womsn it seems, named Lucky?? Has not been well recieved overall.
She is nice, and pretty much does what the others did, but she is simply not very attractive.
I think a nmbr of people here are kind of waiting it out till she moves on and new talent comes in (have heard this from others in pms).
That being said, I have seen her more than once and enjoyed the sessions. But I know for others, they won't go back till someone else is there.
-
09-21-26 13:30 #8334Senior Member

Posts: 203Eastern Parkway / Erie Blvd
Has anyone got recent experiences at Eastern Parkway or Erie Blvd? It has been several months since my last visit to Eastern Parkway with Angela and Tina. It is my understanding that neither are there anymore. Any updates would be much appreciated. I haven't Ben to Erie blvd in a few years. It seems to be the same organization as Eastern Parkway. Any info? Any shot Angela or Tina are there? Again, updates are greatly appreciated.
-
09-18-26 12:55 #8333Senior Member

Posts: 97Proceed with caution
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rk/catskills/1
Originally Posted by Brattler83
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 21:02 #8332Senior Member

Posts: 264Sorry not in your preferred
You You Foot Spa in Scotia - 131 Mohawk Ave gives a great massage but no extras.
Originally Posted by BbbjFanatic
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 19:56 #8331Senior Member

Posts: 239Crosstown plaza in SCDY had a few massages there, all legit and all hard.
Originally Posted by BbbjFanatic
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 19:00 #8330Senior Member

Posts: 443Legit Asian masseuse
I am in need of a back breaking massage. The one woman I found in Loudonville is long gone, any other places have no consistency. My preference is Asian, I don't want some clinical spa. Help a sore brother out. Preference for Albany or Rensselaer / Greenbush.
-
09-14-26 11:23 #8329Regular Member

Posts: 13Inquiry
What do they offer specifically? When you say "All in" can you expand on that?
Originally Posted by Armand69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




