Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian PLEASER Reviews only

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 178 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2659
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #2659

    Baby Niche Cakd

    Cakd Baby Niche.

    P: Hottie, it's her in photos.

    L: 9. She is Young & Gorgeous like her pix, Viet / French mix, Pretty pretty face as you can see. Natural breast paired with a nice round bootyful ass that she entertained me with. I was in Love.

    E: Good conversation, Good English.

    A: 9, Fun delight. She is sweet, young, energetic and very pleasant to be around. Eager to please and get to know me I felt totally comfy.

    S: I had her model around the room for me as I sat at edge of bed watching her fine ass in lingerie, what a beautiful site to behold. She teased me sat on my lap and wiggled her tush around my lap, bent over spread her cheeks for me and I could not wait to get our party started. Finally I could not take it any longer and went in to kiss those full lush lips. Playful LFK Dfk while my hands roamed around, she went down to her ankles and unbuckled my belt and the fun began. She was wearing this really sexy thong that I slid off with my mouth (she loved it). I kissed her pretty puss. This one is a keeper. We played around in a welcome shower, good conversation, Good cleaning and her mouth was watering to go down on me. Pretty face pretty BBBJ and I was already happy with the foreplay fun and headed back to her room.

    I laid her down and my mouth was watering for a taste, I played with her pretty toes in my mouth they went as my cock was hanging low she reached and gave me a HJ while I had fun with her pretty toes and went down on her Daty Fiv. I could feel her squirm and felt her muscles tighten up. She said now it was my turn. I flipped her over and ate that ass from the back while my jr was between her feet she knew exactly what to do with those pretty feet. 69 play She took the whole thing in while massaging my balls and getting those juices flowing nicely. Naughty behavior at its best!! The BBBJ was amazing. She also follows direction wonderfully. DT action as I was fingering her pussy. She magically covered me up I didn't not even feel it coming on and I wanted to stick it in. She was tight and wet as I could feel her juices dripping down my balls As I entered her, she made this little noise that was cute and hot at the same time and almost made me lose it right there. I was pounding her pretty hard and she was responding. I flipped her round for some doggy as I was able to go deeper and I could tell by her sounds that she was enjoying. Her turn to ride and she could ride. She knows how to get herself off. She was rocking back and forth on my cock that made me lose it. She cleaned me up laid her pretty head on my chest and looked up at me with my jr in her hands massaging it and playing with my balls. She gave me the best DFK afterwards and asked if I had a good time. I told her I would see her again and I meant it!! She soothed my soul, she is a pretty one.

    E: 400 HHr.

    R: Yes I enjoyed her very much, seemed like she enjoyed me and did exactly what I enjoyed. I like them young, hot and pretty. She wanted to please, tease and show lots of love. Her magic worked on me I feel a lot better LOL.

  2. #2658

    Heylie CAKD

    P: not her.

    L: very cute young asian, likely in her 20's. She is skinny, soft natural C's, cute small butt, not toned. I think she is around 5'2. Face wise she is pretty enough and looks japanese. Don't expect the face on the pics though.

    E: very good.

    A: very friendly.

    S: optional shower and mouthwash. Preview BBBJ in shower, then more BJ in bed, decent skills. She does well in all positions. She is fairly tight and blocks a little bit with certain positions.

    E: $380/ hhr.

    Re: yes.

  3. #2657

    CAKD Sexy Coco

    Coco CAKD.

    I saw her this past Wednesday. While it started great, I was disappointed in the end. Don't see her if you're above average. I don't even think I'm that big, but she said I was too big and wouldn't have sex with me. She made up for it by offering two blowjobs for the same price.

    P: Mostly accurate. She wears a lot of makeup in person.

    L: 5'2, slim. Nice C manmades with a great body ratio. She has a good look in person.

    E: Her English is enough to communicate, but some translation was needed.

    A: She was very nice overall and tried to be accommodating, but I couldn't tell if she was trying to rip me off or not.

    S: I was very excited when coming in because she's very beautiful, with a great body and wonderful proportions. Soon after coming in we went to bathroom for a shower. She gave a really nice shower massage and really took her time, but it almost felt like she was killing time. Either way, it felt great and I let her do her thing. She gave a nice preview blowjob in the shower and then finished cleaning me up before going to the bedroom. In the bedroom I could touch her body all over and admire her. She quickly got ready for a nice BBBJ on the side of the bed and then we moved in front of the mirror where she continued. Eventually I laid down where she continued her BBBJ with great enthusiasm and eye contact. I was thoroughly enjoying the blowjob but I wanted to finally have sex with her. This is where the appointment then changed for the worse. She was worried about my size. I'm about 7 inches. We tried for a while in a couple positions but she said it wouldn't go in and stopped trying. It honestly didn't feel like she tried that hard, so even now I'm not sure if she was telling the truth about being that tight or she was tired and didn't want to have sex and ripped me off. She could tell I was upset so she offered to instead give me a blowjob and would let me come twice. I reluctantly accepted since I doubted there was any way to get any money back. The rest of the appointment went back to getting a really nice blowjob and I eventually came in her mouth. At this point I was really surprised because she ran to the bathroom to wash her mouth out and took a long time. She eventually came back and cuddled with me and then after talking for a little while we started up again. She then gave me another blowjob but this time was a bit more lazy and used her hand more, so I had to encourage her to use her mouth. Eventually I came a second time and once again she ran off to the bathroom to wash out her mouth. After this we just cuddled and talked for a little bit before eventually showering again and leaving.

    E: 350 1 hr GFE.

    Are: I wouldn't repeat. Felt like I got ripped off.

    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Sexycoco/

  4. #2656

    Baby Yuju (Get 9)

    P: No but maybe some resemblance and somewhat representative.

    L: HYA. A tier. Mid 20's Korean. Body was 9. A spinner's delight. Face was 8 for me. Her face was of a college sweetheart. A real cutie. Delicate features. Cute button nose and smaller teeth. Long jet black hair. Body had well done MM Cs. Skin was young and youthful. Very toned body particularly legs and arms (she used to do Pilates). Flat stomach. Pussy was tight and looked low mileage and was nicely shaven.

    E: English was decent. Was able to have more detailed conversation where I would repeat a few phrases with similar but different words so that she would comprehend meaning.

    A: I might be in love LOL. I've seen a lot of girls and she's one that just seems genuine and down to earth. Happy, positive, easy going. We just connected and felt like long lost lovers.

    S: Sex Positive. Not a service queen but certainly better than HYA service. It was really natural with lot of LFK / DFK. Worked all positions well. Cowgirl was great. The views from doggie was beautiful and memorable.

    E: $500/ hr GFE only.

    Are Already booked repeat visit.

  5. #2655

    Ella

    She is one of my favorites seen her 2 times.

    P. Photos are somewhat accurate, she's more THICC in a good way.

    L. Latina body, no fupa, just sexy tits, and ass. Pretty Face, and a good attitude.

    E. English is limited but we both know how to use tech to overcome it.

    A. Very good attitude, really GFE attitude.

    S. Lots of kissing, very giggly, just fucked in mish, and doggy, was tired so let her ride me and she didn't complain, she wanted to make sure I cum.

    E- 340 BB way worth it to me.

    Worth it.

  6. #2654

    Cira K CAKD

    P. Photos are accurate, it's her.

    L. 8. She has got the looks, body and personality. I could tell right away this would be a great session. Usually, one has to trade off between looks and personality- but not this one. She has an attractive face, a petite body and pair of perky set of twins (which she likes having played with).

    E. Limited just ok eng.

    A. Personal naughty playmate, she made it happen. Her personality which is really bubbly and energetic throughout the session. I could tell she was actually having fun and really into making me very happy.

    S. 8. She wore a silky robe with bra and Thong underneath in heels looking like my private little stripper. After a little making out, she smiled as I was totally into her, I twirled her around got the every angle view, had her bent right over and sit on my stick, we moved to the usual shower where she bathed both me and her. She even gave a little taste of what was coming by doing a little BBBJ in the shower. After we moved back to the bed the real action took place. It started out with some more making out while playing with tits and pussy. She was really into it. . She is very good at making me fall in love. Finally she moved to the BBBJ- first laying down and then standing with a little Russian thrown in, Fiv while she blew me at different angles the best was when she was down below and began rimming what a sweet surprise. We then move to missionary her legs over my shoulders then pulled all the way back so I can dive in her pussy while I kept the sensation at bay. . Again we were both really into it. It was difficult to switch because I really was having a lot of fun. She came on top it got real slippery while I had both hands on her ass guiding it in and out while she bounced on my joy stick and pinched her nipples and put a finger in her mouth and put it right in mine, I enjoyed her playfulness and I thought that was the cim signal so as soon as could not hold back anymore trying to cross my toes holding back and she new how I wanted to finish, Cim and it was a goodnight. After that another dual shower to clean up, and I was singing along to my favorite song on the ride back home.

    Good fun, we really clicked.

    E. 300/ hh.

    R. Yeah she is worth a visit, I enjoyed her loving and cute ways and things she did to make feel comfortable and keep me happy all the way. Type of girl that would be cool to hang with outside of this. Do I wish I was her BF, Yeah I wish I could have her every night.

  7. #2653

    CAKD: Annie V

    I got another text my fave booker CAKD and told me about another Viet Hottie but I've been super busy and didn't get a chance to pay her a visit. I searched on this site to check out. The review, all of them were positive but for one! I'm sure there are 2 sides to the story but based on my experience with this booker, they never let me down and Annie V was probably one of the best girls I saw this hear.

    P Yes it's her but of course like all booker these are glam pics to make the girls better but it's def her!

    L I love to have different flavors and love Viet Chicks, She is youn & hot looking. Nice natural (.) (.).

    E Here english was good, I was able to communicate with her no problems. I also speak a bit of viet so we spoke in that too.

    A Friendly & Outgoing! She young and will to do whatever to please you. If you request she will do.

    S Knocked on the door and I was happy to see her. She even looks better in person. She gave me a hug and a LFK at the door. We made our way into the bedroom and she reached inside my jeans and upbutton them and started a BBBJ right there with my jean down to my ankles. She did this for a few minutes and asked if I wanted shower but I told her that I did just before I got here. She helped me with getting out of my clothes and. We moved to the bed. We switched to 69 since he kittly was looking tasty and I wanted dig into it. She position by sitting up so I can dig my tongue deep inside her and she was grinding on my mouth till she let out a big O. She collapsed and started to give me a BBBJ. I was rock hard by this time and had her to to K9 so I can pound her hard and deep, she was moaning so loud, I thought the neighbors would hear her. I couldn't hold it anymore and blew in the bag.

    E 350 H.

    Are Yes! I love the fact that this agency has a lot of V girl. She is one of the best ones I've seen so far.

  8. #2652

    Janey

    L. Good looking, youngish late 20's; large small C has some sag; she is thicker than Team 7 but not fat. Tits look great in missionary as they bounce.

    A. Good attitude. Wants to please. English is pretty good no translation app required.

    S. Excellent Does not mind prolonged BBBJ in various positions. I had Missionary only before ending due to my requested prolonged BBBJ efforts.

    E. 340/ hr. GFE only.

    Are. Yes. Nice vibe and service.

  9. #2651

    Rina

    I saw Rina based on a last moment decision to visit another agency girl before I left OC and here's my review of her.

    P: Her pictures are touched up, but would say the attached one is fairly accurate.

    L: I'm not great with telling age but would say she's younger looking in her 20's. She had some firm MM C's with some scaring from her implants and some scaring on her midriff but don't think it really detracted much from her appeal. I like that she has a bit of an ass to her which gives something nice to hold on to.

    E: Her English was ok with us able to communicate fine, but we didn't really have a lot of conversation.

    A: Was friendly and accommodating with me.

    S: We did a lot of kissing throughout the session mixed with LFK. It started off with us getting washed off in the shower and her playing with junior a bit in the shower before returning to the room. Once back in the room we start kissing again before she has my lay on the bed and starts giving me slow and sensual BBJ mixed with eye contact throughout that I liked. After a bit of her giving a bbj mixed with more kissing I ask to give daty which she was quite receptive to during and midway through moved her legs together to where she was kind of holding me there during the daty. After a while I suggest to put the hat on and then start with missionary we she takes well and we do a bit before switching to doggy. After doggy we switch to cg which I liked the most. She starts off with grinding a bit as well as us kissing but she can switch between that and riding pretty aggressively. We go back to kissing for a bit before transitioning to rcg with more of the same mix of grinding and then riding which was able to take me over the edge and I release in the bag. After cleaning up she asks me if I want a massage and has me turn over. She covers my back with a bedsheet and massages through it, but it was quite nice with good pressure and included a feet massage that I liked. Afterward we finish up with a shower and say our goodbyes.

    E: 320/ HR, BB and MSOG available but didn't partake in any additional things.

    Are: I did enjoy my time with her and would probably repeat if she came to Nashville, but there's a lot of talent here so would probably check others out before repeating with her the next time I'm in the area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eedf23c6b376486b0633446c9b08ab3c.jpg‎  

  10. #2650

    Yumi FirstAsians

    I had seen Yumi in her last trip to OC and I jumped at the chance to see her again when she returned.

    P: Accurate.

    L: Short Spinner stats are accurate.

    E: I only spoke 1 sentence in English but it seemed ok. We mostly spoke Korean.

    A: Cheerful and affectionate.

    S: After a quick shower with DFK throughout we headed to the bedroom. Went through BBBJ (me lying down), 69 and daty (her lying down). She was responsive during 69 and daty. Dolled by CG, missionary and doggie where I popped in the bag. She was energetic throughout. Some chitchat and a quick rinse.

    E: 320/ hr upgrades available but I didn't partake.

    Are: Definitely. I live in LA and made the drive down to see her. She said she'll be here for a week or two so hopefully I can find the time to return. Definitely recommended.

  11. #2649
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivaled2  [View Original Post]
    I'm from Tennessee and was visiting OC last week so decided to see White while I was here after looking through some of the service queen options.

    Never used the pleaser format before but here goes my attempt at it.

    P: She's older than her photos but I think she still looks plenty attractive just not HYA.

    L: Would say her body is similar to the add in terms of shape nice MM's and on the skinny side.

    E: No problems with communication her English was good.

    A: She had a fun bubbly attitude that set the vibe off well.

    S: We immediately started into DFK then after we hopped into the shower she gave me an extended preview sliding her body on junior mixed with me telling her about Tennessee since she wasn't familiar with the state. Once back into the room I lay down and she starts giving me a cat bath before moving down and starting to rim somewhat aggressively which was great. She does that for a while before having me lift up on all fours to continue rimming but also using her hands to play with junior at the same time. After we do that for a while I flip over and she starts to service my front half. She does a mix of playing with my nipples with her tongue and DFK before she moved to my lower half and starts giving me a slow and sensual BJ. She does that for a bit before then asking me if I've had a finger in my ass before / want to which I answer positively and she applies some lube before fingering me and then doing so while also giving me a BJ. That by itself almost got me to the edge but I suggested we switch to me going down on her to which she accepted but telling me to go slower as she was sensitive which I was fine with. After sometime we decide to put the hat and some lube on and start in missionary position mixed with us doing more DFK. After doing that for a few minutes we switch to cg which she opted to grind more often than going up and down but she could do both. We then switch to doggy and I pound away for a bit before I couldn't take it anymore and start to release inside the condom. Right after she takes the condom off and starts sucking on it while I was still sensitive which was amazing and was almost too overstimulating for me. Afterward we relax in the bed and talk about Orange County and what she likes to eat before heading back to the shower where we continue talking about even more food places she likes LOL.

    E: 350/ HR.

    Are: Yes, I'm not sure when the next time I'll be in Orange County is, but she definitely lives up to what I wanted so the next time I am here I plan to repeat if I can.

    I saw Rina my last day in California but I'm pretty tired while writing this so will write my review of her tomorrow.
    Although her place is a mess, she is a good cook and if you get to know her she will feed you something she made. Love's to satisfy her guests.

  12. #2648

    Dami

    P Fairly like the pics, very good resemblance.

    L 5-'0 Spinner, very sexy nice proportions. Nice rack, toned body.

    E English is a bit lacking, but understands positions, and I use translation.

    A Strives to put in big effort.

    S Light kissing to DFK, right at the jump. Shower. Liked 69, and daty, loved licking that box. She gave me a nice BBBJ, with a bunch of BLS action. Kitty felt nice and tight and she rode me.

    First cg, then I just pounded in mish first, lots of kissing in mish, then doggy just feeling that nice ass against my nice body, CIP once right in. Got a short massage, cuddled a bit with her and was using translate to talk. Showered again, kissed her goodbye, after she help me put on my clothes.

    E 440 1 hr BBFS, if I did just GFE 340.

    Recommend.

  13. #2647

    Coco CAKD

    Saw Coco over the weekend. Was a good choice.

    P Somewhat accurate.

    L 5-02 spinnerish with nice C cups and good waist proportions late 20's.

    E good communication.

    A Pleaser and wants you to be happy.

    S DFK at the door and off to the room. We did a quick rinse with a nice preview. More DFK in the room groped at the mirror ass is firm with some tone. Had her on all fours for DATY where she squirmed. Seems she is into the DATY. Sat at the corner and got a nice BBBJ with hands on the balls and taint. Good suction with spit. Suited up and had her squat on my cowgirl. Holy shit this was epic. Girl likes to bounce. Doggy she has a nice ass to waist great for holding and pounding. Finished in mish holding her ankles and making out. Had her hands on my ass as I Pumped out a few days worth in the bag. More DFK and some light massaging before a shower.

    E 350 GFE.

    I highly recommend.

    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Sexycoco/

  14. #2646

    Fun with White

    I'm from Tennessee and was visiting OC last week so decided to see White while I was here after looking through some of the service queen options.

    Never used the pleaser format before but here goes my attempt at it.

    P: She's older than her photos but I think she still looks plenty attractive just not HYA.

    L: Would say her body is similar to the add in terms of shape nice MM's and on the skinny side.

    E: No problems with communication her English was good.

    A: She had a fun bubbly attitude that set the vibe off well.

    S: We immediately started into DFK then after we hopped into the shower she gave me an extended preview sliding her body on junior mixed with me telling her about Tennessee since she wasn't familiar with the state. Once back into the room I lay down and she starts giving me a cat bath before moving down and starting to rim somewhat aggressively which was great. She does that for a while before having me lift up on all fours to continue rimming but also using her hands to play with junior at the same time. After we do that for a while I flip over and she starts to service my front half. She does a mix of playing with my nipples with her tongue and DFK before she moved to my lower half and starts giving me a slow and sensual BJ. She does that for a bit before then asking me if I've had a finger in my ass before / want to which I answer positively and she applies some lube before fingering me and then doing so while also giving me a BJ. That by itself almost got me to the edge but I suggested we switch to me going down on her to which she accepted but telling me to go slower as she was sensitive which I was fine with. After sometime we decide to put the hat and some lube on and start in missionary position mixed with us doing more DFK. After doing that for a few minutes we switch to cg which she opted to grind more often than going up and down but she could do both. We then switch to doggy and I pound away for a bit before I couldn't take it anymore and start to release inside the condom. Right after she takes the condom off and starts sucking on it while I was still sensitive which was amazing and was almost too overstimulating for me. Afterward we relax in the bed and talk about Orange County and what she likes to eat before heading back to the shower where we continue talking about even more food places she likes LOL.

    E: 350/ HR.

    Are: Yes, I'm not sure when the next time I'll be in Orange County is, but she definitely lives up to what I wanted so the next time I am here I plan to repeat if I can.

    I saw Rina my last day in California but I'm pretty tired while writing this so will write my review of her tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails white.jpg‎  

  15. #2645

    Annie V. CAKDolls

    She's Vietnamese, looks and sounds Vietnamese.

    P: Pics are slight her, stats are accurate, definitely in her early 20's.

    L: You can tell she's in per early 20's, still got the slight baby fat. When you see her, you will know what I mean.

    E: English is very good. Easy communication, just a bit of a Vietnamese accent.

    A: she's very horny, I'll give her that. Kinky Vietnamese girl, she loves sucking cock.

    S: She's very proactive. Preview on the shower, preview post shower as well. She loves to suck cock, that's what she told me too. She's quite easy to handle as she will work with you, but the bed is kinda ass, spring is terrible. She's definitely knows how to please a man, we kept changing condoms as she kept wanting to suck cock. Afterward, finished on her chest and called it a day.

    E: 350 1 hr (GFE).

    WOULD Repeat, if she's available.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 178 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape