Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 3025
-
Today 08:43 #3025Senior Member

Posts: 256Local?
Tried on my way through both Tuesday and Thursday with no reply. Tue txt. Wed txt ahead for next day. Thursday a phone call. Appears to be an active phone number, but did not respond at least for me. Anyone else any luck? Post is still up, but it has not been updated or reposted in a week.
Originally Posted by Tinley708
[View Original Post]
-
Today 04:55 #3024Regular Member

Posts: 16That's wild! My experience with Thea wasn't bad. But that's when she was hosting in Hobart many years ago, probably before she had a pimp tho.
Originally Posted by JohnDoh69
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 21:02 #3023Senior Member

Posts: 146Aspen vs CP?
Bosshogg01, who was better out of these 2? Aspen was a very good time.
Originally Posted by Bosshogg01
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
Yesterday 20:56 #3022Senior Member

Posts: 146Aspen
She's the one in the ad. The black one.
Originally Posted by mwvoyeur
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 01:36 #3021Senior Member

Posts: 37Thea and friends rip off.
Thea and her friend just ripped me off for $200. Thea isn't bad looking but the other one is butt giving ugly. I didn't want her so instead of both for $500 Thra agreed to $200. Put the money on the table and while she started to kiss me the ugly one grabbed the money and they both ran out of the room. As I was walking out their pimp was walking towards the room. Posted pics of both ads.
-
09-30-26 21:06 #3020Senior Member

Posts: 717Aspen
There are photos of at least 4 different women. Which one is she?
Originally Posted by ManglerMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 14:49 #3019Senior Member

Posts: 146Aspen
Bosshogg01,
Thanks for the recommendation on Aspen. Best 150 ever spent. Dream started with sloppy CBJ with stroking & ball licking. Then she climbed on top in reverse cowgirl (on her feet), then to doggy (great view) where I spit on my thumb & started rubbing her ass hole & asked her if it was ok. She said yes, so I slid it in to the first knuckle. She reached back, grabbed my wrist & pulled my thumb in a little deeper. She then laid down in the prone bone position where I kept fucking away with my thumb deep in her ass. We switched to standing missionary where I sucked on her nipples & groped her breasts. She grabbed my hands & put them on her neck to squeeze. After about 25 minutes she asked me to fill her pussy so I obliged & filled the bag. Great session & cool chic. She's definitely not a dead fish & gets into it.
Negatives. The stairwell on the way up to her room smells bad & is very squeaky. But her apartment does not stink. I will definitely repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...912/7736695821
Bosshogg01.
"Aspen. Gary Area. Highly Recommend, CBJ, CFS, bring cover. Very cool girl. ".
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...823/7736695821
-
09-28-26 13:19 #3018Senior Member

Posts: 86Eddy
I went and had a visit with Eddy. She is a sweet girl. Definitely big tits and fat ass. Non rushed and seems to enjoy it.
Originally Posted by DeepSubman
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 03:06 #3017Senior Member

Posts: 332Deanna
I saw Deanna not the hottest girl but the service was great GFE, DATY, BBBJ fucked her mish. Very friendly great attitude seemed to be into non rushed her age is listed as 30 but looks more like 40 with some baby damaged too. She looking to get a room in Lansing.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214649563
-
09-27-26 22:20 #3016Regular Member

Posts: 19Where is she operating out of now? She looks fun and Inwas trying to line something up a year or two ago. Before we could meet she started posting out of that motel on Torrance. Had been burned by that group once so stayed away. Hopefully she has moved on.
Originally Posted by Local219
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 09:19 #3015Senior Member

Posts: 256Local?
This one looks interesting. Given the NYC area code, not sure if she is really local. Don't know if her menu is a bit limited, or if she just does not list all of her preferences. Anyone have any info that says yay or nay? I will be coming through Tuesday and Thursday next week and will try my luck. I am limited in my opportunities these days and always prefer to go in with some info to improve my odds for real fun. Still hoping to find a reliable fun regular. You know. A Unicorn!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hammo...o/270221740388
Had a really fun referral from DeepSubman, but she was not what you could call reliable and now seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.
Thanks all.
-
09-25-26 12:37 #3014Regular Member

Posts: 1I've seen multiple times and will continue to do so, appearance wise she definitely older then the pics she post online but the service though top notch, bbj's, cfs, daty, dfk, Idk about rimming. She can be expensive but worth it.
Originally Posted by Mustang5150
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 23:08 #3013Regular Member

Posts: 21Cookie
Cookie used to be a hard user. In recovery now. Very good attitude. Worth a visit. She's on STG.
-
09-24-26 23:06 #3012Regular Member

Posts: 21Zoe
Had a dream about Zoe this week. Rougher than ever before. She had a pleasant attitude, but I couldn't finish. She's rough.
Always had a good time in the past. Will not repeat.
-
09-23-26 09:22 #3011Senior Member

Posts: 152Hoe-Flation hitting hard lately
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that prices seem to be on the rise? I remember not too long ago, standard rates were around 80-100 for quick, 120-150 for hh and 180-200 for hr. Now its more like 100 for quick, 200 for hh and 300 for hr.
I know inflation is hitting us all hard, but damn.










Reply With Quote





