Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 572 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 8566
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8536

    Sasha / JL

    Quote Originally Posted by Nukie  [View Original Post]
    If you like spinners, Shasha is there for 20 days, and when I left there is a beautiful, long hair beauty sitting there. The exit walk. Didn't get her name. I thought that was tasteless. Let us know! 3 are at Wellness, Vicky was one, I'm hoping it's the one that was here a while back. She really gets into it. Kayla and a new fire, Lucky are at Apple, man that place is busy. Have fun, be careful and report back.
    I too visited Jin Li recently and had the Sasha experience, although I wouldn't say she's a "spinner", but she is very small (short), with a few rolls. She has got to be one of the shortest talent I've ever seen.

    Sasha has beautiful medium black hair, and is high on the cute meter. Very playful, teases around the end, tiny trimmed kitty, very grab-able B's up top, and perky little bum.

    Her strength for massage was great as well.

    22 x dabloons for 1 hr + tip. 69, CBJ, CFS, CG.

    I saw the other girl on the way out (Luna), and she was cute too, looks about the same age, and definitely more like a spinner-type body than Sasha is. Might have to return for Luna!

  2. #8535

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by UncutTC  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's going on with this location? All window covers removed sign down big pile of stuff out front for trash. Was a woman packing things inside but didn't answer knocking on door and no door bell available. Kinda looks like we might be loosing a spot but this location has been strange with hours of availability for awhile now.
    I heard from a little bird there has been some LEO activity. Store is currently closed.

  3. #8534

    JL is Back

    If you like spinners, Shasha is there for 20 days, and when I left there is a beautiful, long hair beauty sitting there. The exit walk. Didn't get her name. I thought that was tasteless. Let us know! 3 are at Wellness, Vicky was one, I'm hoping it's the one that was here a while back. She really gets into it. Kayla and a new fire, Lucky are at Apple, man that place is busy. Have fun, be careful and report back.

  4. #8533

    Emily 1066

    I thought Emily was just okay overall. Actually a good medium massage but she kept hitting the same spots so I got bored and started giving her some signals and she took the hint. Flipped and started a nice body to body which morphed into bbj which damn near finished me off but I paid for boom boom and I was going to get boom boom. This is where it sorta went downhill. She wouldn't do a full on asian cowgirl but she was on top and kind of squeezing her thighs together so I couldn't go full speed or get good depth. I'm not bigger than average so maybe as someone said below she just wasn't warmed up yet for the day, or sore from the previous days activities. Who knows but I wouldn't repeat with her. Nice enough girl but hearing about all this GFE everyone is getting and having been with Kayla across town in my opinion Emily was a bit of a let down.

  5. #8532

    Cherry location

    Anyone know what's going on with this location? All window covers removed sign down big pile of stuff out front for trash. Was a woman packing things inside but didn't answer knocking on door and no door bell available. Kinda looks like we might be loosing a spot but this location has been strange with hours of availability for awhile now.

  6. #8531

    1066 Emily not staying

    Quote Originally Posted by Areikusu  [View Original Post]
    Mia told me she was going to stay next month, but I forgot to ask Emily Kayla also mentioned she's sticking around until Dec.
    Thanks for the intel Arei! Welcome to the forum! You've done a good job with sharing your experiences! Keep it up! You'll be a Senior member in no time.

    Did get to see Emily this past weekend since the rain was not bad.

    Got my nut. Definitely like her busty figure, but didn't get as much fun as M10's second visit. Early morning appointments are mixed since the girls have not warmed up yet. YMMV.

    Emily will be rotating out so catch her while you can.

    -NN.

  7. #8530

    Balanced MBoro

    Saw Angela this morning for a nice start to my day, the main event first thing and massage after. We were chatting using translate since her English is lacking. She's going back to NY this afternoon and she's not sure when or if she will be back at all.

    Glad I got the chance to be with her again today, was only my second time seeing her but was nice. 70/200.

  8. #8529

    1066 mia

    So I wanted to chime in on Mia. Read the reviews and had to see for myself. Jessica alba!? Planned an early morning visit as I typically prefer to start the day off right. Woke up 0400 hrs and decided to see if the SO was up for a romp. She was. An hour plus later we were both content. I've sort of backed off mongering these days and figured whatever no loss. But the reviews and pic sent to me by mama the night before stayed ever present In my mind. Despite already having dumped a load I headed to 1066 a few hours later. I arrived and was met by Mia. I was a-little disappointed on appearance. She was cute and petite but in my opinion had the body of 12 yr old boy. But she was very motivated! I will say I had an amazing time! Despite having already busted a nut earlier that morning she coaxed another round out in about 10 min flat. No complaints other then I like a womanly figure. On way out I caught a glance of Emily and she looked more my speed may go back and try her out.

    DFK LOL o.

  9. #8528

    Stow Spa

    Many have wondered if this place offered extras or not. My first visit right after they opened resulted in no happiness. But others say L1 is available. Here's the answer:

    Stopped by on a whim after I tried going to Daisy in Acton but they were closed at 5 pm on a Wednesday. Didn't call, but she ushered me in and said 'you lucky. Another customer just leave 2 minutes ago'. So I took the hour and got ready. The good news is massage is actually decent. Good pressure and didn't use the oil for at least 20 minutes. About 25-30 minutes in, she started getting texts and then a call. Seems like she's busy and also has regular customers. One of them clearly said they wanted to come over, and she told him 10 minutes. Red flag because I was pretty sure I had over 20 minutes left. Well this caused her to go into rush mode. She finished the massage, wiped the oil off and at first I thought she was going to say we're done. But the pillow came out and she had me turn over. Literally no tease, just pointed and said 'oil here? Right into a very mechanical rushed HJ that I am actually impressed with myself for getting to the finish line. Right as she's cleaning up, the next monger came in and she put him in the bathroom (I think) and rushed me out the door. I could have taken advantage of the situation and shorted the tip, but I just gave standard and left, definitely under 50 minutes total.

    So, while L1 is definitely available, seems like you should make an appointment and stand up for your rights regarding time, etc. Probably won't return unless I'm really desperate.

    JP.

  10. #8527

    Back to back

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous10  [View Original Post]
    You teased me and reminded me to see Emily again before the Oct 1st rotation.

    Just as before, 200 grapes and no time for massage LOL Her D's love attention and she loves to play and cuddle and continuously reverts to a BBBJ as her main game, The CFS was ok but the Russian and body to body and massaging her all over takes the cake. I am glad I got to say goodbye until she returns again (hopefully) .

    I had to use bathroom before I left and there is Mia, coming out of the shower as if I was not there LOL (she wiggled her butt at me and scooted back to her customer).

    Again, two great GFE options, one big D's and one small with nice nips.

    Yay Worcester! Let's hope the new crop is just as fun.
    I had the same situation on my visit years back. What my decision was having a 2nd round with her. We both took a shower together and penetrated her kitty in CFS. She gave me 40 buucks discount because it just took 20 min in and out. LOL.

  11. #8526

    1066 / Appletree

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodynose  [View Original Post]
    Do you know for a fact that the whole crew is rotating out starting in October? I'm already regretting missing Tina at 22 and would kick myself if I missed trying Emily at 1066. Should I risk venturing out during the Nor'easter to satisfy my itch?

    -NN.
    Mia told me she was going to stay next month, but I forgot to ask Emily Kayla also mentioned she's sticking around until Dec.

  12. #8525

    Apple Tree and 1066 rotation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous10  [View Original Post]
    You teased me and reminded me to see Emily again before the Oct 1st rotation.

    Just as before, 200 grapes and no time for massage LOL Her D's love attention and she loves to play and cuddle and continuously reverts to a BBBJ as her main game, The CFS was ok but the Russian and body to body and massaging her all over takes the cake. I am glad I got to say goodbye until she returns again (hopefully) .

    I had to use bathroom before I left and there is Mia, coming out of the shower as if I was not there LOL (she wiggled her butt at me and scooted back to her customer).

    Again, two great GFE options, one big D's and one small with nice nips.

    Yay Worcester! Let's hope the new crop is just as fun.
    Do you know for a fact that the whole crew is rotating out starting in October? I'm already regretting missing Tina at 22 and would kick myself if I missed trying Emily at 1066. Should I risk venturing out during the Nor'easter to satisfy my itch?

    -NN.

  13. #8524

    Mia / Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodynose  [View Original Post]
    This weekend got the first appointment of the day at 1066 with Mia. She looked like a young Asian version of Jessica Alba Ala Fantastic 4 with her long blonde hair / brown hair with her well done makeup. Small Bs, eraser nips and a colorful tat above her kitty. Gave 200 tomatoes upfront. Started face down, decided to decline oil and so she gave me what felt like soft touch but with a little extra pressure to simulate body rub. Felt great. At half hour mark, I could hear her unzip her white mini-shorts and drop the laundry. Some tittie massage and I am getting excited. Flip and she starts kissing me all over my body. CBJ was good. Climbed aboard for ACG / CG flipped her and finished with mish. A little leg massage to round out the time.

    Dressed and as as she walked me out grabbed my crotch asking me to come back soon. Then I see Emily laying on the sofa where she was wearing a sheer top where I could clearly see her DD and nips. Needless to say I'm already planning my revisit to see Emily next.

    Great month for Wootown indeed.

    -NN.
    I had to see Mia myself as she sounds like my type. I can definitely see the resemblance with Jessica Alba. I agree, she was very cute with beautiful hair with blonde highlights. Those eraser nips were absolutely fantastic to play around with. NN didn't mention this, but she was also very vocal during our fun activities, and seemed very enthusiastic as well. She has a cute perky little bum that I couldn't resist too.

    I saw Emily on the way out, and although she is not as cute, I got a good look at those cannons up top, and boy do they look great.

    Another wootown repeat in my book!

  14. #8523

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodynose  [View Original Post]
    This weekend got the first appointment of the day at 1066 with Mia. She looked like a young Asian version of Jessica Alba Ala Fantastic 4 with her long blonde hair / brown hair with her well done makeup. Small Bs, eraser nips and a colorful tat above her kitty. Gave 200 tomatoes upfront. Started face down, decided to decline oil and so she gave me what felt like soft touch but with a little extra pressure to simulate body rub. Felt great. At half hour mark, I could hear her unzip her white mini-shorts and drop the laundry. Some tittie massage and I am getting excited. Flip and she starts kissing me all over my body. CBJ was good. Climbed aboard for ACG / CG flipped her and finished with mish. A little leg massage to round out the time.

    Dressed and as as she walked me out grabbed my crotch asking me to come back soon. Then I see Emily laying on the sofa where she was wearing a sheer top where I could clearly see her DD and nips. Needless to say I'm already planning my revisit to see Emily next.

    Great month for Wootown indeed.

    -NN.
    You teased me and reminded me to see Emily again before the Oct 1st rotation.

    Just as before, 200 grapes and no time for massage LOL Her D's love attention and she loves to play and cuddle and continuously reverts to a BBBJ as her main game, The CFS was ok but the Russian and body to body and massaging her all over takes the cake. I am glad I got to say goodbye until she returns again (hopefully) .

    I had to use bathroom before I left and there is Mia, coming out of the shower as if I was not there LOL (she wiggled her butt at me and scooted back to her customer).

    Again, two great GFE options, one big D's and one small with nice nips.

    Yay Worcester! Let's hope the new crop is just as fun.

  15. #8522

    Cbj

    I'd say most will do CBJ by default, but about 1/2 of them will oblige if you ask, and have proper hygiene.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape