Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1215 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 18225
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18180
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I tried a couple times to talk to her thru another account and she wanted over 300 for a first meet. She looks good but honestly I liked her thick. Good luck.
    I've been seeing her since before Covid and she tried to jack up the price on me by double from a month ago. All that weight loss caused a GPS effect and I'll be shifting from driving up to see her a few times a month now.

  2. #18179

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift127  [View Original Post]
    Cleared some out sir!!
    Message sent! Thanks for clearing out the space!

  3. #18178
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Tried to send a PM, but your mailbox is full!
    Cleared some out sir!!

  4. #18177

    Natalia is awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    I went by Natalia it was somewhat of a short notice on my part. But she had time to see me like always Natalia does of a very good job on the massage part. Actually she does an excellent massage and of course there's the little extras that she toss into the massage, It Really makes it worth your while to go visit her. She let me know that she is starting to see some more clients so if you've never seen Natalia Give her a shot. She's not full service but she's really good at what she does.

    Gr01.
    Completely agree with the report. Its the little things that make this massage more amazing.

  5. #18176

    Yo, Swiftie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift127  [View Original Post]
    Had a great UTR week with visits with Michele 1 L, Veronica and Clio. Highlights include: M1 Ls world class BBBJ. Her liberal use of spit and her soft and delicate mouth make for a wonderful experience. So much so that I let her take me to completion and she allowed me to cim (no swallow) which is fine by me. She is looking amazing and I like her new location. With Veronica my favorite part with her is the intense foreplay we get into before the main event which is always great but her BBBJ is just as good as anyone's and her pussy to cock bare grinding feels so amazing that I honestly feel like I am partially inside her. I am praying for the day it slips all the way in haha but we can always dream. With Clio again just info no review. Comms are getting better. Ask OrlandoOD for contact info. Looking forward to October for some non UTR action. I am eyeing Eva or Ruby Asian BBFS providers, Eve from Miami if she comes to town and of course Meiji since I am a big fan of their BBFS options. Monger on everyone!!
    Tried to send a PM, but your mailbox is full!

  6. #18175

    Late September UTR visits: Michele 1 L / Veronica / Clio

    Had a great UTR week with visits with Michele 1 L, Veronica and Clio. Highlights include: M1 Ls world class BBBJ. Her liberal use of spit and her soft and delicate mouth make for a wonderful experience. So much so that I let her take me to completion and she allowed me to cim (no swallow) which is fine by me. She is looking amazing and I like her new location. With Veronica my favorite part with her is the intense foreplay we get into before the main event which is always great but her BBBJ is just as good as anyone's and her pussy to cock bare grinding feels so amazing that I honestly feel like I am partially inside her. I am praying for the day it slips all the way in haha but we can always dream. With Clio again just info no review. Comms are getting better. Ask OrlandoOD for contact info. Looking forward to October for some non UTR action. I am eyeing Eva or Ruby Asian BBFS providers, Eve from Miami if she comes to town and of course Meiji since I am a big fan of their BBFS options. Monger on everyone!!

  7. #18174

    Natalia

    I went by Natalia it was somewhat of a short notice on my part. But she had time to see me like always Natalia does of a very good job on the massage part. Actually she does an excellent massage and of course there's the little extras that she toss into the massage, It Really makes it worth your while to go visit her. She let me know that she is starting to see some more clients so if you've never seen Natalia Give her a shot. She's not full service but she's really good at what she does.

    Gr01.

  8. #18173

    Information

    Was just passing on information as was not aware was still.

    In Sanford until recently.

  9. #18172

    Error

    Yes my mistake, wrong forum.

  10. #18171

    Smell like escort promotion

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyInTherye  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Princess Cutie to see if was still in Sanford but alas is making the transition to Kissimmee and will be at International Drive for a bit if anyone is interested.
    What she offer to you for this " promotion ".

    She's the worst ever and ever!

  11. #18170

    Princess cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyInTherye  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Princess Cutie to see if was still in Sanford but alas is making the transition to Kissimmee and will be at International Drive for a bit if anyone is interested.
    This one advertises in several places. She doesn't need posted here in UTR thread. She's well above the radar. Anyone thinking of seeing her go read the negative reviews. They are spot on. JB.

  12. #18169
    Quote Originally Posted by JobsForAngel  [View Original Post]
    Definitely had a great experience with her. Have seen her several times but I'm a bit biased because I like them thick. She's extremely cute and knows what she's doing. Only drawback for me was the no kissing. But her sessions are great but as always, YMMV.
    I never understand when they say kissing is too personal and they are saving it for their man, but will suck your dick.

  13. #18168
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I tried a couple times to talk to her thru another account and she wanted over 300 for a first meet. She looks good but honestly I liked her thick. Good luck.
    I never found her super attractive when she was thick but her 80 coin BBBJ in the altamonte mall parking lot was superb. I use to live 5 minutes away and she'd meet me there. Fingered her holes while she did it. She never did mind a finger in her ass.

  14. #18167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Bree

    I met up with Bree recently and wow, she was amazing. Picked her up at location and we started with amazing road head. At location she gave me more bbbjdt. I was absolutely loving it and was planning to cimws. But she wanted to do FS. Didn't take long for me to pop. Held my pop as long as possible until she came first. Her performance rating both for BBBJ and FS. A very strong performance grade A. She's a definite repeat for me! Digtis are available for senior members only with good posts.

    R5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bree101.jpg‎  

  15. #18166

    Princess Cutie

    Contacted Princess Cutie to see if was still in Sanford but alas is making the transition to Kissimmee and will be at International Drive for a bit if anyone is interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape