Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 464 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 6948
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6933

    EverSpring Wellness Spa in Bristol. Mmi

    Came in to check out the newly arriving talent. Got introduced to Mimi (Chinese? Couldn't be much more than 30, maybe not even that. Couldn't be much more than 5 feet tall, thin build, nice B / C cups, shaved kitty, brown eyes, long black hair.) and definitely liked what I saw. Gave up the house fee ($80) and was shown to a room.

    Barely started the massage and as soon as she touched my ass I flipped to reveal a raging boner. She stepped back so I took that as a prompt for the tip. Got her paid ($180) and got her naked. First order of business was groping her ass while sucking her tits. Shifted to just licking her nipples then slid my tongue down over her stomach to the promised land. Still had my hands full of ass and now had a mouthful of pussy. Laid her down for a proper DATY session. She eventually achieved (or faked) an O and then it was my turn.

    I laid down for her to get a BBBJ going. I played with her tits while she sucked on my cock. Once she got me raging again she put on the condom. She hopped on for CG and I played with her tits while she rode. She interrupted that to go ACG. I had to hold back a little and used a few position changes as counter measures to slow down. It went mish, standing mish, and K9 with me standing but her kneeling. I couldn't hold off anymore because that little body was was it for me. I popped in the bag, stopping my thrusts and just keeping my cock deep in her pussy while it throbbed. She seemed to approve of this move as she gently wiggled her ass to ride out my O.

    She got a hot towel and cleaned me up. I got dressed and rolled out. If you like petite little spinners you should check her out. She's got the goods and she does the job.

  2. #6932

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLead1  [View Original Post]
    Ok I see. Is it still a curtain door?
    Doesn't really matter though.

  3. #6931
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgUSA  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Cata yet? I have a thing for latinas (especially Mexicans), and I speak spanish so its always nice to be able to communicate with them. I tried to book at 4 and MMS told me 7, then I texted back around 5 to accept and she's booked for the rest of the night.

    If she's booked solid, someone here must know how the service is. Or. MMS is using it as a way to attract business by bait & switching. Did she tell me Cata was booked because she wanted me to choose someone else?

    The last few times I've gone the asian service is just not it and the place has slid down a slippery slope since my first visit.
    I saw cata. She's really cute and sweet. The shower was terrible and she missed most essential areas. She's Peruvian or Columbian, definetly not Mexican. Her but is magnificent, boobs are a little low but seem natural and are still great. She does have either a tummy tuck scar or baby damage but it wasn't awful. Her massage was better than most here and she uses her arms, elbows and legs. It was enjoyable. The acts were ok. 69 and she probably could of used a shower. Covered BJ. She rode reverse cowgirl and the view was incredible and got it done. I'd see her again, it's a nice change of pace from the asians. Saw another middle aged Asian when I was leaving that looked pretty good even with not being done up. Don't know which one she was.

  4. #6930

    GC / MA. Cata

    Has anybody seen Cata yet? I have a thing for latinas (especially Mexicans), and I speak spanish so its always nice to be able to communicate with them. I tried to book at 4 and MMS told me 7, then I texted back around 5 to accept and she's booked for the rest of the night.

    If she's booked solid, someone here must know how the service is. Or. MMS is using it as a way to attract business by bait & switching. Did she tell me Cata was booked because she wanted me to choose someone else?

    The last few times I've gone the asian service is just not it and the place has slid down a slippery slope since my first visit.

  5. #6929
    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    Formerly known as Paradise Spa.
    Ok I see. Is it still a curtain door?

  6. #6928

    It's a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    It's open.
    I'd be careful with that. After a local politician was "allegedly" caught up at that establishment (by his wife) that's when the raid happened. Now, there's now a major push to crack down on "trafficking" in town. It has drawn a lot of attention, and officials seem determined to pass new laws that could effectively shut down every massage establishment in the area.

    The concern is that a blanket ban and red tape would not solve the underlying problem it would just push it into neighboring towns or further underground, where it becomes harder to monitor and address. Meanwhile, the same politicians driving the outrage will still find ways to carry on behind closed doors. I'd skip it entirely for now.

  7. #6927
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLead1  [View Original Post]
    Is this place new? I haven't read any mention of it going back a long way into the history? Anyone else been there since Pete's great review?
    Formerly known as Paradise Spa.

  8. #6926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowHands78  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's up with Blue in Wethersfield? Didn't they get pinched? But I still see their ads all the time. I thought maybe the ads were dropping automatically but I did drive by not long ago and there seemed to be activity there suggesting its open.
    It's open.

  9. #6925

    Blue spa still operating?

    Anyone know what's up with Blue in Wethersfield? Didn't they get pinched? But I still see their ads all the time. I thought maybe the ads were dropping automatically but I did drive by not long ago and there seemed to be activity there suggesting its open.

  10. #6924

    Everspring, BRISTOL CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Sks444  [View Original Post]
    I paid this Berlin spot a visit for the first time and it was the same Kiko I saw at GC. When I saw her in middletown her service was underwhelming (tables shower, massage, and finish). She seemed more welcoming at this establishment, which I found interesting. No table shower offered here, massage was just ok, BBBJ was solid, and finish was standard. This place is so much more cleaner than GC. One of my older posts is a review of my initial visit, but consider me surprised that the second on was less crappy. She looks great, just like the photos mamasan sends when you text about availability. Shirley is the other girl working, if you reverse image search the photo you get with her. It's clearly a stolen photo of a Korean IG model. So I'm assuming that is more likely to be a bigger bait and switch (relatively speaking, of course). At least Kiko's photo are somewhat similar to what she looks like which I admit is a rarity.

    With GC stock going down the drain, curious to see what kind of talent they bring through (assuming they don't get shut down). I was told that new girls will be arriving Oct 1st. It's nice that there's municipal parking next door, but man is it awkward ringing a doorbell with a camera facing pointed right at you. Waiting. With a state farm office being right there. Still a fun time given my shitty GC luck as of late.
    I think you meant Bristol, nice thorough review, thanks.

  11. #6923

    Kiko Everspring

    I paid this Berlin spot a visit for the first time and it was the same Kiko I saw at GC. When I saw her in middletown her service was underwhelming (tables shower, massage, and finish). She seemed more welcoming at this establishment, which I found interesting. No table shower offered here, massage was just ok, BBBJ was solid, and finish was standard. This place is so much more cleaner than GC. One of my older posts is a review of my initial visit, but consider me surprised that the second on was less crappy. She looks great, just like the photos mamasan sends when you text about availability. Shirley is the other girl working, if you reverse image search the photo you get with her. It's clearly a stolen photo of a Korean IG model. So I'm assuming that is more likely to be a bigger bait and switch (relatively speaking, of course). At least Kiko's photo are somewhat similar to what she looks like which I admit is a rarity.

    With GC stock going down the drain, curious to see what kind of talent they bring through (assuming they don't get shut down). I was told that new girls will be arriving Oct 1st. It's nice that there's municipal parking next door, but man is it awkward ringing a doorbell with a camera facing pointed right at you. Waiting. With a state farm office being right there. Still a fun time given my shitty GC luck as of late.

  12. #6922

    GC Mimi

    Unfortunately the reports of the downfall of GC seem to be true. Saw Mimi this past weekend. Tried to get Cici but she was booked. So I chose Mimi. What a waste of time and money. Cute girl but terrible service. Got there and she started right away with a bad massage. I asked why no shower and she said "Too busy". About 10 minutes later, she sighed and said, "Time for shower". Okay. Should have just skipped it. Totally uneventful. No teasing, no nothing. She didn't even wash my crack and barely washed my junk. Back to the room for more bad massage. She flinched and moved away every time I tried to touch her. Finally she told me to turn over and motioned for boom boom and money. Very brief BBBJ but stopped every few seconds to wipe with a towel. Reached for the cover and I told her I wanted more BBBJ. She said "no, now fucky" So we did. It was the most boring I've ever had. It was so bad, it was difficult to finish. After, she cleaned me up and I got dressed and left.

    Probably not going back until Chloe returns or I hear better reports with the new crop of girls coming on the 1st.

  13. #6921

    GC with Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by Toady  [View Original Post]
    Well, all I can tell you is that when I arrived, I heard Mamasan call up the stairs, and I did notice she said "She-She". Whether that is in fact the girl I got, who knows. I just checked the photos, and none of them have the tattoo on the left shoulder that my girl had.

    Sorry you had a disappointing experience.
    I can confirm the same experience as both of you. "She-she" is the pronunciation the Mamasan used. She kept wiping things throughout (I'd kiss her shoulder, she'd wipe it), which I can understand. There have been a few that have been worse, using sanitizer constantly.

    But I will say once we got to the fun time, I had a good time. She really got into being on top, and it was a lot of fun for me. But once it was over, she wanted to keep massaging me and it was meh.

    Ultimately, I would say that Cici is mid on my GC experience. I can confirm on the tattoo, but its not like we take these pics seriously anyways.

  14. #6920

    Employment Options

    Quote Originally Posted by OGdonkey  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Is the happy at new healing and river glow the same who was at castle? She was a fav. If someone can let me know I'd love to see her again.
    No; they rarely have employment options lined up in the same state when they move on. Especially in small New England states.

  15. #6919

    Happy

    Long time lurker, first time poster. Is the happy at new healing and river glow the same who was at castle? She was a fav. If someone can let me know I'd love to see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape