Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1637 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 24555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24525

    Oh yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman1000  [View Original Post]
    Who's with me?
    One thing I hate is when they advertise "Open Minded" followed by an endless list of NOs. On another note, I can think of a couple occasions where I slid in raw on girls who explicitly advertised "NO BARE". One I'd dated a few times and there was mutual attraction, and she randomly let me crack it without the cover and I dated her a couple more times bare until she vanished. Just couldn't bust inside. Another simply bent over and let me slide in with no questions. I will say, this was back when I was in shape LOL. A lot of my interactions back then were just different. I probably should get back in shape. I found that the rules open up when the girl is attracted to you.

  2. #24524

    Which one of you Sick fucks agrees?

    Who's with me?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails degenertae.jpg‎  

  3. #24523
    https://callescort.org/202-384-4446

    After getting stood up ran hit up missy since she was close by. Remember posting about her around the same time last year, had a decent time. Tried to hit her up a little after but her prices went up and she was adamant about it so I skipped. Seems to have become more flexible for pricing though, plus I had party favours. Definitely has been trough some tough time unforuntely, looks a bit rougher and heavier. Was an incall in the shadiest parts of baltimore, fucked her on her mattress. Had to avoid stepping on kittens and food and her mom and brother were downstairs. Was a good session, pussy was went and she grined on my dick in missionary teill she came, good fuck, but definitely the kinda thing where you realize you need to take a break lmao. If I ever saw her again itd be outcall, if I did anyway.

    Also last time she made me pay extra for a condom and told me to pull out. This time I creampied no questions ask. So it's guess she on birth control, which is a step in the right direction.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-09-30 034147.png‎   Screenshot 2026-09-30 034217.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-09-30 034253.png‎   Screenshot 2026-09-30 034343.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-09-30 034512.png‎  

    Screenshot 2026-09-30 034518.jpg‎  

  4. #24522
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads every now and then. I could not find reviews other than EB.

    Anyone have any experience.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...936/2409046619
    I saw her a month ago she gave me a mediocre 5 min covered BJ then she offered doggy only, told me not to be rough that pu $$why had a good grip though she kept complaining the whole time checking the condom and saying I was to big and she told me when I was going to cum pull out even though I had a condom on would not repeat I told her she was way to strict no fun at all. Damage $100.

  5. #24521
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads every now and then. I could not find reviews other than EB.

    Anyone have any experience.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...936/2409046619
    Back in like 2020/2021 I did. Her QV was $ (100) for covered head only (found that out in person) and she tried to upcharge me for FS another 60. She tried her best (if I could even say that) with head but I was so turned off I left. Looked like her pictures though and was friendly despite the surprise upcharge.

  6. #24520

    Google search the pic's

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ffalo-16034941

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads every now and then. I could not find reviews other than EB.

    Anyone have any experience.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...936/2409046619

  7. #24519

    Her name is Manda

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer151  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is who I saw, she was very friendly etc. As I said she wasn't anything special. I would see her again in a pinch. She isn't regular material. Atleast for me. Go see her and you will see what I mean.
    Thanks for the chat. Appreciate your feedback.

    I need a vacation from the site and the hobby.

    https://callescort.org/443-523-4141

  8. #24518

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Is this the provider you dated?
    Yes that is who I saw, she was very friendly etc. As I said she wasn't anything special. I would see her again in a pinch. She isn't regular material. Atleast for me. Go see her and you will see what I mean.

  9. #24517

    Layla Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by MojoDid  [View Original Post]
    Her body isn't totally fucked up but it heading in that direction. Face still isn't too bad. You can definitely tell from her face that it is her.

    She is no where near 200. Maybe 125.
    Thanks for your input. I want to make sure she looks decent before I drive all the way up to the Rosedale / Whitenarsh area. I'd be pissed if I traveled that distance for a stick figure with deflated tits.

  10. #24516

    Hygiene

    Quote Originally Posted by LordCeo  [View Original Post]
    Dang I've had my eyes on this one. I'm wondering if I go for a hh if the attitude might change.
    She only does backshots and her pussy smells like shit you're better off with a crackwhore for 75% less $ and attitude. It's fat asses a plenty in Baltimore.

  11. #24515

    Any intel

    I've seen her ads every now and then. I could not find reviews other than EB.

    Anyone have any experience.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...936/2409046619

  12. #24514
    Also just rambling here but have girls who have advertised as "freaks" or "nympho" lived up to it in your experience? Only ever once for me, usually disappointing. And maybe its just me but. For one, I'm all for girls taking what ever measure to protect themselves, especially in this field of work, not against it. But personally, I would assume nympho and freak would at the very least be open for BBJ? Is that just me? Or am I just a degenerate? Probably degenerate.

  13. #24513

    Haitian Baily

    Probably belongs in the PG county thread but her previous add said she does outcalls to Baltimore and plus PG thread gets no traction so posting here.

    Saw Ebony Bailey and didn't see any reviews so decided to TOFTT. Comms are kinda bad takes awhile to respond, and while she usually does outcalls, she only did incalls at the time (car was messed up). Anyway was a little pushing during the texts but eventually agree to a time place and price. Get to her place in temple hills for a standard QV, she is alot more chill in person then her texts, looks like her photos nice petite ebony spinner with a bubble butt. We chat pay the 120 donation and then get down too it. Asked if I wanted CFS or BBj, went with BBJ, which got me going. Get her up in doggy, and her ass looks great and her pussy is tight too. Fuck her while she fucks me back for a minute, blow into the bag, then am on my way. Decent QV, would repeat. Actually tried to repeat but couldn't cause like I said comms are bad. But she's my type. And definitely seems like the menu would open up with another visit (or just more $$ haha).

    https://callescort.org/240-801-1936
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails petie.jpg‎   wonbaile.jpg‎   haitianbail.jpg‎  

  14. #24512
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer151  [View Original Post]
    You never even seen her. LOL.

    Well I actually saw her today, No she is NOT the Mandy you are talking about, I've seen her too in the past, I know exactly who you are talking about. Just saying you owe me one. This Amanda was chill, just average. And if you would have read the site there was a review on this Amanda a couple weeks ago. She was ok, but not great, I would see her again, but only in a pinch, nothing special. I did the actual research.

    - Sniff.
    Is this the provider you dated?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0358.jpg‎  

  15. #24511
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer151  [View Original Post]
    You never even seen her. LOL.

    Well I actually saw her today, No she is NOT the Mandy you are talking about, I've seen her too in the past, I know exactly who you are talking about. Just saying you owe me one. This Amanda was chill, just average. And if you would have read the site there was a review on this Amanda a couple weeks ago. She was ok, but not great, I would see her again, but only in a pinch, nothing special. I did the actual research.

    - Sniff.
    I never said anything about Mandy.

    The person in the ad their name is Manda phone number ends in 4141. The monger on this site was looking for some Intel on Manda in Rosedale. My search led to STG worldwide advertising for content. If you visited the provider that's only selling content in worldwide advertising. Why not put up a review. The monger on this site is referring to a Callescort ad in Rosedale phone number ends in 4141. It's the same woman on STG and Callescort.

    Amanda aka Manda is in the photo below. She is also in Rosedale. She's also in the rip off report and currently goes by Manda.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0355.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape