Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 12091
-
09-30-26 18:55 #12076Senior Member

Posts: 514Jill
Saw Jill on 15th at the corner. But got picked up. Love to see her.
Anyone have her digets. Please pm me.
Thanks.
-
09-30-26 12:55 #12075Senior Member

Posts: 324REPOST. Smdh
Chella avoid or don't give this chick nothing upfront. I've been dealing with this CH for years but now she decides to runoff with my money. !! I guess the drug lifestyle is getting the best of her so with that said (and not a capital letters) avoid. ! Every single time.
-
09-30-26 06:17 #12074Senior Member

Posts: 246A1
A1 not only doesn't disappoint, she's got the best tits on Greenfield.
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 23:58 #12073Senior Member

Posts: 969Your dates with Chevrolet.
Nice! What kind of dates do you do with Chevrolet? Fucking or just blow jobs? Car? Motel? If you fuck her, what positions do you do?
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 23:19 #12072Senior Member

Posts: 217I forgot
I forgot about Chevy on L.
SHe's on the list too.
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 18:42 #12071Senior Member

Posts: 434Unfortunatly you will get a much better date if they have their meds.
Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 11:48 #12070Senior Member

Posts: 324Smdh
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!
-
09-29-26 01:07 #12069Senior Member

Posts: 80Suprise finds
While the case of being randomly pulled over by a cop is low provided you're not driving erratic unusual for the area, the possibility does exist. Be more concerned with finding surprise pipes other paraphernalia, or worse their rock that fell out of pocket / purse after they're gone. Had that happen and that can freak you out. Especially if getting followed in areas where cops don't have anything to do like in the city.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 18:32 #12068Regular Member

Posts: 24Question
Are there any Girls that you can date for a few hours without them needing to have to have their medicine.
-
09-28-26 11:01 #12067Senior Member

Posts: 67This morning on G
Drove e on G. Saw some early morning walking ongoing. Sadly, no tints on my windows so I didn't get up the courage to pull over.
A TALL one with heels and a vest on with black leggings. Would have really enjoyed her company.
Hope ya'll had a good day of it.
-
09-28-26 07:29 #12066Senior Member

Posts: 217Aye One
*This is a dramatization.
Was out driving around Sunday night, maybe about 2:30 am. Lots of activity on G. A girl on 10th, the usual ones around 20th, and two large groups of people around 12th and 13th and G. Took another loop and went over to L and then back. By the time I go back to 12th and G, A1 was still there, but most of the crowd had dispersed, only 2-3 other people hanging out. So I pulled around the block, stopped at the corner and, since she didn't seem to be really paying attention, rolled down the window and yelled out her name. Ayyyyyyee onnnnnnneeeee. She came over and we went for a ride. We talked a little bit and I tried to figure out how long it had been since I had seen her. I said "over a year" and she said "its been even longer". And as always, A1 never disappoints. There were so many girls out, but I don't know most of the names and faces. After I dropped off A1, I made another loop on G and I turned on 24 and G and went around the block to come out on 25th and G, and there was Summer, on the SE corner, as I was trying to make a right turn. She grabbed her stuff and came running to my car. Had to tell her I was broke and I got out of there.
My short list of girls that I recognize and I'll usually stop for:
A1.
Lola.
Jill (haven't seen her in literally years).
Stacy (Anyone have contact info?
Candy (when she's not on vacation. Anyone know when she's getting out?
Christina on L.
Rebecca on L (sometimes).
Summer (in a real pinch).
Lev.
-
09-28-26 05:22 #12065Senior Member

Posts: 640Possession of a controlled substance
I know in Wisconsin if a passenger is in possession of a controlled substance, the driver can be charged with possession as well. They have a few hurdles to get a conviction. For example they have to prove you knew. But if she lights up or shoots up in your car I guess you knew. I'm curious if this is a concern of yours or is it a non issue? I've read that some have allowed the girl to buy before service. Being quite ignorant I once had a girl buy a boy and a girl (whatever that is) and while I was going thru her phone pics of when she was a stripper she shoved a needle in her arm. I thought she was dead. Seriously freaked me out trying to wake her up, a needle in her arm and another on the floor with a liquid inside. Never got service but I write about it years ago. If a cop showed up, would I have been charged? Is this a concern for you guys? What would your defense look like?
-
09-28-26 01:04 #12064Senior Member

Posts: 969Stipulation on food gifts
I have one stipulation to the food gifts: The woman must eat it in front of me. Admittedly, I lack the will power to enforce this 100% of the time, but a monger ideally should always require it. This precludes them using the food to barter for crack cocaine. Even pregnant Erika traded food I bought her for crack. I am more than happy to help a prostitute out by buying her food or at least letting her eat the snacks and treats that are in my vehicle. But I know that if said stipulation is a deal breaker, she wasn't planning on eating it to begin with.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 22:51 #12063Senior Member

Posts: 80Or food
I was feeling Nostalgic for one I used know when I saw the post. Food is good take them to: Taco truck, Anything better than McDonalds, Decent looking and well behaved occasional arm candy. Won't' forget the time that Old Man Decarlo was starring at the one I brought in there in a good way. Sadly that one like others succumbed to their medicine. So unlikely to be starting any new engagements but will likely tour the streets out of habit.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 18:02 #12062Senior Member

Posts: 96928 hrs in town. 5 dates among 5 women. 4 pussies. 2 orgasms, but both were in mouths.
All of my writing is fiction. Any resemblance to real people, places, or events, is entirely coincidental.
Hard chronological data:
CiCi car date BBBJ BBFS 30.
Clarissa car date BBBJ BBFS 30.
Mary car date BBBJ BLS BBFS 40.
Krissy car date BBBJ CIM 30.
Jessi car date BBBJ BBFS CIM WS 40.
Hookers and Johns have a full soul. Everyone else are soulless peons. You are nothing. You can attack our website, and we continue posting. You can populate the streets with cameras, and we still have sex in cars, on the street. There is nothing that you, as a society, can do to stop us. You are weak. We are strong. Fuck you.
Hookers are life! Cheating is life! Variety is the spice of life! People who have a full soul cheat. The woman sits on the man's lap with cock in cun, and they take turns calling their spouse on the phone and making small talk. The cheaters may be friends, they may be strangers, perhaps coworkers, or maybe neighbors. In life, some people win and some people lose. For every winner, there is necessarily a loser. For every billionaire, there have to be 10,000 fast food workers. The man and woman who chat on the phone with their spouse while in coitus are Life's Winners. Be a winner, not a loser.
On Friday, I rescued CiCi from her fake parents' home in Appleton for the second time. You may remember the first time, about a year and a half ago. Her "dad" chides her to the household: "CiCi sucks dick for a living". This guy is 14 years older than her. I told her that she could get him to fuck her. She claims she doesn't want to. CiCi, by her own admission, has gained 100 pounds since the birth of her child last spring. She also had her top front several teeth extracted. We arrived in Milwaukee and parked. CiCi suggested she just give me head for 20. I declined and insisted on fucking if we're going to do a date. We then repaired to the back seat and pushed the front seats all the way up. She knelt on the floor of the passenger's side and sucked me while I sat on the driver's side back seat. After around 7 minutes, she asked me if I'm ready, and I said yes, even though I obviously was not fully ready, thus I hadn't told her it's time to fuck, which was the order of actions I had set forth in our plan that she had agreed to. But I was hard- probably 75% hard- so she got up and lied down on the back seat, with her head and shoulders up against the passenger's side door. I had never fucked a pig this fat before, so I'd been anticipating the act with lewd excitement the entire time. I really enjoyed fucking her! The appearance of those shapely, huge thighs, the feeling of her pussy, the appearance and feel of her hairy pussy, and the sound of her voice all made for a very pleasant experience. Unfortunately, the discomfort of the position in the car caused me to deflate, and I only was inside her for a minute or less. I wanted my first orgasm in town to be in a cun, not a mouth, so I ended the date at that. I paid her the 30, and CiCi jovially chided, "See? You would have won if you'd let me give you head for 20. " I replied, "No, I wouldn't have. I wanted to fuck, and I'm glad I did, as short as the fuck lasted. " She saw Payge on 17th and Lincoln and had me pull over and drop her off there.
Sailed down Lincoln and picked up Claire (Clarissa) at 8th and Lincoln, southwest corner. She sucked me for probably 10 minutes, then I had her sit on my dick. Whether she's walking, standing, talking, etc. , she's always a dead fish. I'd never seen her move fast or present with any energy- until my dick entered her pussy. That sent her galloping like a steed under a whip. In a frenzy, this half-dead bish bounced furiously! It was unbelievable! Her blow job hadn't gotten me very hard, but with a 65% hard dick, I had her sit on it, and away she went! After probably 3 minutes of that, I had her stop. She seemed happy with $30 for probably 12 minutes of work. On the way to drop off, Claire merrily rattled off a list of her relatives who also prostitute for a living. I quipped that it's their family business, to which she jovially agreed. I asked her where her dad is, and she said he had been right across the street when I picked her up! And sure enough, when I dropped her off, she went right up to him! They were standing there talking as I drove off.
I cruised a little while longer, looking for a crotch hole to shoot in. I found Rachel in a junky live-in bumcar on 10th street, between Greenfield and Madison. I parked two spots away, with an empty spot in between us and asked her who all lives in that vehicle. Rachel slyly quipped back, "Who doesn't?" At the moment, there was no other woman in there, but one man- a friendly, harmless bum who appeared to be in his late middle age, and was white. I did not solicit Rachel, because she gave me a terrible blow job last time.
I slept in my car that night in the parking lot of the medical facility. Got up Saturday morning and had my follow-up appointment. Then I drove to the strip of motels and talked with the owners of 3 of them in their respective offices. I chose not to rent one, then came back into the city undecided whether to sleep in my car or drive home that night.
I found Mary trotting merrily westbound in front of the Speedway on 9th Place and Lincoln. She didn't get in, but she crossed over to 10th street, and I scooped her there. She's gained a lot of weight, so I didn't recognize her until she told me her name. She'd recognized me immediately and seemed overjoyed to see me. I asked her why she hadn't gotten in right away, and she said that she doesn't like to get in on the main strip. I told her I wanted to fuck, and told her my price schedule. She told me she will not fuck me raw, but that she would love to suck my dick again. She said that she wouldn't fuck me raw even if I offered her $200.20 minutes later, she was bouncing on my cock for the 30/40 deal. First, she sucked me, and after perhaps 10 minutes, I had her sit on my lap. Why do bishes not understand what sitting on a lap is? Loach doesn't understand it either when I tell him stories of my conquests. Do people straddle Santa? No, they sit on his lap. I shouldn't have to explain to people what sitting on a lap is. If you're not sitting, then it should be obvious that that's not what I mean when I say "sitting". So, I had to have her turn around, and then she bounced. This blow job was fairly good, but nothing like the first one she gave me 2 1/2 months earlier. I was probably 2/3 hard when she sat down on it. The reason I had her do it then was because I didn't know if it was going to get any harder, and I feared it could deflate at any moment. We fucked for probably 5 minutes there, we two pigs. It was very enjoyable. Still trying to hold out and cum in a pussy, I did not have her suck it more, and instead I ended the date. I paid her 40 instead of 30, because she'd worked hard and was definitely trying to make me cum the entire time. And because she insisted, even though she did say "if you can" or "if you can afford it" or something to that effect, upon encountering my resistance. I guess the answer is always yes to those questions, but I usually pay 30 for full service if I don't shoot. It's not like I take very much time out of their day, so they can damn well get paid based on whether I shoot. But I stand by my decision to pay her the 40. I feel like she earned it. But all of these girls who don't make me squirt don't get free clothing and treats out of my trunk!
I cruised for several more hours. After cruising Lisbon, I parked in that parking lot on 34th and Lisbon, going toward Walnut. I remained there for more than an hour. Several black prostitutes solicited me during that time, one-by-one. One identified herself as Sushi, I think. She was a card! She had a headband covering one eye, and at my driver's window said, "I'm a pirate", unable or pretending to be unable to pronounce her "are's". So, "I'm a piwate". She had a small metal jar thing that she was holding out and kept saying, "Want buy?" I kept declining. This was right before I turned my car back on and drove away. After I exited that lot, I snapped a photo of Sushi. She laughed when she saw me smiling with my camera pointed at her. There's tons of black pussy on Lisbon, for anyone who's interested. Like Greenfield's diverse crowd, 10%-20% of these girls look good.
Having finally given up on squirting in a pussy, I picked up Krissy! She was standing on 14th and Greenfield, southwest corner. She had just gotten out of jail the previous day, after sitting for 64 days in the northwoods! She put on some weight like they all do, and her tits are nice now. Ass looks okay when she's walking, but on her hands and knees, it looks pretty good. Krissy sucked my cock while I glommed her breasts, and she finally made the putrid gristle spurt! Heaven! Release! She owed me $10, so I paid her $20, eliminating that debt. Afterward, I offered her free clothing and candy out of my trunk! Krissy had made a stack of probably 7 garments. When she selected another, I said no, that's enough. She really wanted it, but I made her put one back in order to take that last one, and she did select one and either she or I put it back in my trunk. I had Peanut Butter Cups, Symphony with almonds and toffee, Turtles, and Hershey's Kisses with almonds. Krissy wanted Peanut Butter Cups, so I handed her several and shut my trunk. She had me drop her off at Inner Beauty inside the church building on 26th-27th and Scott.
Next, I went and picked up Jessi. She and I spent around 5 hours together. I had misunderstood our text thread from the previous night and been really upset with her throughout the day. Then, as pickup time approached, I decided to identify the quote to confront her with. So I reread our entire text thread twice, and to my astonished, embarrassed horror, I discovered that she was in the right. So, as a gesture of repentance, I humbly told her that I will forego repayment toward her debt, and instead pay her the entirety of whatever date we do that day. 5 1/4 hours after I shot into Krissy's mouth, Jessi joyfully said, "Now let's make this fucker pop!" and we began our date. I had originally voiced my intention to just do a blow job date; but now, I told Jessi that if the rotten gristle gets hard enough for her to comfortably sit on, then go for it and knock another $10 out of me. She agreed to that plan. After around 6 minutes, I asked her if she thinks it's hard enough, and she confidently and enthusiastically said yes and hopped right on! She bounced and I thrusted. This was a joyous time for me! I love the feeling of pussies squeezing my cock! Jessi's is nice and tight, and always feels great! After perhaps 4 minutes of thrusting, bouncing, and grinding, Jessi and I ended our coitus, and she resumed fellating me. Probably 4 minutes later, I shot my nasty bile into Jessi's professional facehole. Paradise! Panting, I pointed out a spot of sperm on the middle of the upper side of my shaft, and she gaily licked it up. I offered Jessi treats and free clothing. She ate the small amount of remaining Symphony and one peanut butter cup. She only selected one garment- it was either a sweatshirt or sweatpants; I can't remember which. Dropped her back off and drove home.
Pictured are: CiCi on the phone, Mary topless, Jessi in the sleeveless top, Jill in the black jacket, Sushi standing on the street, Happy, Happy & his daughter Clarissa (Claire).
Debts:
Jessi $40.
Chella $6.
Hazel $5.
Jessi spreads cun for all the men of the world.
CiCi is OG Greenfield and has a hairy cun that she uses to earn her room and board.
The dreaded Marisol is on hiatus, but will be back.
Chevy's mom is the longest running street prostitute in Milwaukee, having been on the street since 1992, when she was 19 years old. She's proud of her daughter.
Chella will take anyone's load in her pussy to get her sick off.
Heidi is a juicy plum that is loads of fun to shoot in.
Homeless Nicky pushes a cart and sucks a mean cock.
And the greatest human commodity Milwaukee has to offer is Red bent over while you pound her for dear life.
Body Shopper.










Reply With Quote






