Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 13942
-
09-30-26 14:04 #13897Senior Member

Posts: 331L1 - hand job.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
L2 - oral.
L3 - full service.
-
09-29-26 20:44 #13896Senior Member

Posts: 427I wish these silly codes would go away.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
I'd imagine something like massage + handjob, massage + oral, massage + full service.
-
09-29-26 19:22 #13895Senior Member

Posts: 846Abbreviations
What does L1 L2 L3 mean.
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 18:13 #13894Senior Member

Posts: 108I believe Kiki and Monica are there until the 1st. MH has been very good for L2 or L3.
Originally Posted by HappyHiker23
[View Original Post]
I am pretty sure they will change by next week though
-
09-29-26 15:44 #13893Senior Member

Posts: 78MH lineup?
I'm going to be in Raleigh next week and checking if anyone knows the current lineup at MH now or if there's currently a better opportunity for L2/ L3.
-
09-27-26 00:59 #13892Regular Member

Posts: 15Bloom Spa
I stopped at Bloom this morning as they opened. I asked them to change the sheets before my massage. Dreamt of a new girl named Annie. Thin and had a nice body. HR and $ for L2. Her oral skills were lacking a bit. She gave me access to the top and let me touch below through her tights. She kept pointing to the sign on the wall that read, "No sex" I had to laugh as she is pointing to it after a blowjob. She started to DFK me but her breath was outrageously bad. She finished me by hand. She's cuter than the others, but the breath and lack of oral skills was her set back. Hey, at least I had fresh sheets. At least I think I did.
Originally Posted by Forsythman7103
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 13:58 #13891Regular Member

Posts: 15Average looking. Young aunties, I would say in the 30's in age. Decent looking, nothing to make you want to rush back.
Julie was thick, but proportioned well. Her English was good and she negotiated all levels.
Tina was overweight in the belly. Although her L1/ L2 game was great.
That sucks about the sheets. They take all the precautions to protect themselves, but none for the customer. Disgusting!
Originally Posted by Kaotic2963
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Forsythman7103
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 12:53 #13890Senior Member

Posts: 87LE in Raleigh?
I've been out of circulation here in Raleigh, been out of state for awhile. What's the current vibe regarding LE and AMPs?
Any thoughts appreciated.
-
09-23-26 12:39 #13889Regular Member

Posts: 3Bloom Spa
Also had a dream there. As I was being hustled out after only 40 minutes, I noticed the attendant readying the table for the next guest by simply placing a rose on the sheet that I had just gotten off of, giving the impression that the linens were fresh for the next guest. Sorry for whoever came after me.
Originally Posted by RopeMonster
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 12:12 #13888Regular Member

Posts: 21Haven't heard of this one. Curious though, what did the talent there look like? A team of aunties or did they have some decent looking young workers?
Originally Posted by RopeMonster
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 21:51 #13887Regular Member

Posts: 10Warm spa
While visiting Raleigh tried out the rebranded Warm. Drew a cute enough lady that I would say could pass for early 30's but was probably mid 40's with some saggy Cs. Massage was very poor but expected that. No oil just a drape and lots of elbows and knees. Only L2 offered. No L3. After less than 10 minutes of play time right around the 40 min mark she started complaining, I so tired, I so sore. She didn't offer her name and I didn't ask. Was back in car after 45 mins. Will not repeat.
-
09-22-26 07:37 #13886Regular Member

Posts: 15Bloom Spa
Had a dream I stopped by Bloom Spa and saw Tina. Very private place with long driveway off of Globe Rd. Easy to miss when driving by. Rooms are very private. Opted for 1 hour. She provided an excellent massage and then focused on my ass. Her choice, not mine. After the flip L1/ L2 were the options. CBJ closed the deal. $ + HF. I would visit again. They may be rotating new girls in soon.
-
09-18-26 20:35 #13885Regular Member

Posts: 4I had a dream under this new name. I dreamt of a nice open concept massage with nice teasing before the flip. She was mid 20's with small A. Standard L 2 with a L3 on the table, but that wasn't an option before so I wasnt prepared rookie mistake. Mutal touching. Set me back the normal.
Originally Posted by RopeMonster
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 09:45 #13884Senior Member

Posts: 272RelaxMode
I was wondering the same. I had many PM's with him and I never saw him post anything against the rules or offensive.
Originally Posted by Mrstuffperson
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 21:00 #13883Regular Member

Posts: 15M Spa Raleigh changed names to Wam Spa
Have not been here for a while. Saw Angela and Sunny months back, L1 and L2. Anyone have any intel? What's the current lineup look like? Are they offering L3? Free free to PM me.












Reply With Quote





