Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 13535
-
Today 17:06 #13535Senior Member

Posts: 62Nicole4 U
I concur with you Gern I saw her a couple of times and she always provided great service. I was just surprised that she was advertising again.
Originally Posted by Gern321
[View Original Post]
-
Today 16:53 #13534Senior Member

Posts: 1027Confirm
I can confirm that it is. We have stayed friends for all these years. Sometimes she plays and other times she does not when she is in a Relationship. I can tell you she looks better than ever. She simply does not age. She's got it all. The pretty face with long hair, the big boobs, slim waste and ghetto booty. Plus she has skills for days. She is EXTREMELY careful and usually UTR. She has some bills right now that has forced her in the mainstream just a little more than usual. Her available time is limited and she can host if you have her trust. I'd love to keep her to myself. But that's her, see her before she goes underground again.
Originally Posted by LatinBeast1
[View Original Post]
-
Today 13:26 #13533Senior Member

Posts: 62Nicole4 U
Is this the same Nicole4 u that used to advertise in our area a few years ago? Can any of the fellow other mongers confirm?
-
Today 05:55 #13532Senior Member

Posts: 199Temptress Theresa
Does anybody know what happened to her she used to come to Chattanooga all the time have not seen a ad in about a year or so as always thanks in advance.
-
Today 04:53 #13531Senior Member

Posts: 1149About 50
She is about 50 I believe. She was in her 40's when I lived in the area about 3 or 4 years ago.
Originally Posted by Core14
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 14:23 #13530Senior Member

Posts: 101Link?
I don't see a karen in Chattanooga atm.
Originally Posted by DeWayne1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 19:14 #13529Senior Member

Posts: 1027Kanessa
She has been good to respond although not being available. It took yesterday until today. Her incall is close to me so I was pretty open. When she said she was available and ready I had her naked in front of me within 20 minutes. :
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 19:06 #13528Senior Member

Posts: 512How many times did you reach out to her? She is almost impossible to get a response.
Originally Posted by Gern321
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 16:21 #13527Senior Member

Posts: 1027The Return of Kanessa
So I had a visit with Kanessa today. I have not seen her since her time away and her return. She looks good. Much more healthy. And the skills are still there for sure. She seems to be doing good. She's being very careful these days and it's still a little bit of work to get her pinned down to a time. But she had a nice incall. As always YMMV.
-
09-29-26 16:04 #13526Regular Member

Posts: 5Italian Beauty Nessa
Has anyone seen Nessa lately? I've been eyeing her for a while and wonder what are why'all's experience with her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...h/402240119040
-
09-29-26 13:18 #13525Senior Member

Posts: 64Karen on Tryst
Turns out she is Venezuelan and uses the voice to text a lot so the English is very broken on her ads / communications but she is very legit and very hot. I think she wanted to hide a key in the hotel downstairs and have me grab it and come up, but instead she just met me in the elevator, which was great. Would definitely repeat if she comes back through but she lives in Miami.
-
09-28-26 17:10 #13524Senior Member

Posts: 143Secrets
When I was first observing her, I had that thought. I made many connections between her and Kanessa, and there was another provider who appeared to be in between the two.
Originally Posted by Gern321
[View Original Post]
I never managed to pull it off, though. And yes, I believe that we both experienced the same thing. There's something wrong or lacking that isn't supporting us. However, could you put me in touch with her on Facebook? Or something?
MK.
-
09-27-26 09:02 #13523Senior Member

Posts: 101Here
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/563470372698
Originally Posted by GhostMan7
[View Original Post]
Sorry took me a Min to dig for it.
-
09-27-26 02:53 #13522Regular Member

Posts: 1Erica
This is my first post on here but I'm not new to the hobby. I would like to put my two cents in about Erica. I have known her for a few years and by no means is she 70 years old or even look like it. She is a stunning woman and has been my #1 provider for a long time. I plan on keeping it that way to. As far as her doing bare with no hesitation is not true. She will give oral bare but that's all. She has the best attitude and has always made me feel comfortable. When it comes time to do the deed she is one of the best and really gets into it. She has never been a disappointment.
Originally Posted by Core14
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 17:29 #13521Regular Member

Posts: 22Link
I've never seen her post, do you have link so I know who to avoid?
Originally Posted by SauteGuy98
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





