Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 13930
-
09-30-26 20:33 #13900Senior Member

Posts: 165Mh
2 new girls starting tomorrow at MH. Petite and fun, fun, fun. You guys are in for a treat this October.
Originally Posted by HappyHiker23
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 17:57 #13899Regular Member

Posts: 19Any spots in Cary?
Blue ocean shut down right? Guess we are left with the standard few that we've had for years.
Feel free to dm to share info, but I feel like some of these L0 places have some options.
-
09-30-26 16:12 #13898Senior Member

Posts: 270L1 L2 L3 Origin Story
Maybe I can provide history and therefore a little perspective. This system was created at least around the time of BackPage, Craigslist and any other number of online boards so that they could escape the algorithms that were trying to weed out sex being sold online and therfore avoid having their ads being taken down. In addition in some cities most notably New York City, in my experience, there are AMP's that you go into that have you raise one, two or three fingers thereby avoiding the verbal need to explain the exact service and also use a universal language for those that don't speak English. No one it trying to fool LE with this but honestly it is a pretty easy abbreviation system to use.
-
09-30-26 14:04 #13897Senior Member

Posts: 330L1 - hand job.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
L2 - oral.
L3 - full service.
-
09-29-26 20:44 #13896Senior Member

Posts: 426I wish these silly codes would go away.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
I'd imagine something like massage + handjob, massage + oral, massage + full service.
-
09-29-26 19:22 #13895Senior Member

Posts: 846Abbreviations
What does L1 L2 L3 mean.
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 18:13 #13894Senior Member

Posts: 107I believe Kiki and Monica are there until the 1st. MH has been very good for L2 or L3.
Originally Posted by HappyHiker23
[View Original Post]
I am pretty sure they will change by next week though
-
09-29-26 15:44 #13893Senior Member

Posts: 78MH lineup?
I'm going to be in Raleigh next week and checking if anyone knows the current lineup at MH now or if there's currently a better opportunity for L2/ L3.
-
09-27-26 00:59 #13892Regular Member

Posts: 15Bloom Spa
I stopped at Bloom this morning as they opened. I asked them to change the sheets before my massage. Dreamt of a new girl named Annie. Thin and had a nice body. HR and $ for L2. Her oral skills were lacking a bit. She gave me access to the top and let me touch below through her tights. She kept pointing to the sign on the wall that read, "No sex" I had to laugh as she is pointing to it after a blowjob. She started to DFK me but her breath was outrageously bad. She finished me by hand. She's cuter than the others, but the breath and lack of oral skills was her set back. Hey, at least I had fresh sheets. At least I think I did.
Originally Posted by Forsythman7103
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 13:58 #13891Regular Member

Posts: 15Average looking. Young aunties, I would say in the 30's in age. Decent looking, nothing to make you want to rush back.
Julie was thick, but proportioned well. Her English was good and she negotiated all levels.
Tina was overweight in the belly. Although her L1/ L2 game was great.
That sucks about the sheets. They take all the precautions to protect themselves, but none for the customer. Disgusting!
Originally Posted by Kaotic2963
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Forsythman7103
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 12:53 #13890Senior Member

Posts: 87LE in Raleigh?
I've been out of circulation here in Raleigh, been out of state for awhile. What's the current vibe regarding LE and AMPs?
Any thoughts appreciated.
-
09-23-26 12:39 #13889Regular Member

Posts: 3Bloom Spa
Also had a dream there. As I was being hustled out after only 40 minutes, I noticed the attendant readying the table for the next guest by simply placing a rose on the sheet that I had just gotten off of, giving the impression that the linens were fresh for the next guest. Sorry for whoever came after me.
Originally Posted by RopeMonster
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 12:12 #13888Regular Member

Posts: 21Haven't heard of this one. Curious though, what did the talent there look like? A team of aunties or did they have some decent looking young workers?
Originally Posted by RopeMonster
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 21:51 #13887Regular Member

Posts: 10Warm spa
While visiting Raleigh tried out the rebranded Warm. Drew a cute enough lady that I would say could pass for early 30's but was probably mid 40's with some saggy Cs. Massage was very poor but expected that. No oil just a drape and lots of elbows and knees. Only L2 offered. No L3. After less than 10 minutes of play time right around the 40 min mark she started complaining, I so tired, I so sore. She didn't offer her name and I didn't ask. Was back in car after 45 mins. Will not repeat.
-
09-22-26 07:37 #13886Regular Member

Posts: 15Bloom Spa
Had a dream I stopped by Bloom Spa and saw Tina. Very private place with long driveway off of Globe Rd. Easy to miss when driving by. Rooms are very private. Opted for 1 hour. She provided an excellent massage and then focused on my ass. Her choice, not mine. After the flip L1/ L2 were the options. CBJ closed the deal. $ + HF. I would visit again. They may be rotating new girls in soon.











Reply With Quote





