Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 24837
-
09-30-26 17:33 #24792Senior Member

Posts: 961Boo
Boo is Amanda.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 15:43 #24791Regular Member

Posts: 23Correction
Incall was $$ Outcall is $$.
Originally Posted by TXDeejay
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 13:25 #24790Senior Member

Posts: 754Amanda
Is this the Amanda you are referring to?
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/214388841
https://callescort.org/317-989-7036
This is the only one I can think of that went by Amanda before, and might still, that does Carplay BBBJ that I saw a very long time ago.Last edited by GSpotGilligan; 09-30-26 at 13:27. Reason: Upload
-
09-29-26 19:32 #24789Senior Member

Posts: 172I'll second Boo recommendation
Everything GSG said is accurate. If I want a carBNG, that's whose I'm looking for. Never done more with her for the same reason.
Amanda is reliable too and I don't have a link but she also says you come to me in her ad. Think she recently changed her location to a little more SE.
-
09-29-26 17:09 #24788Senior Member

Posts: 754You guys got to start having better eyes for the fake ones. These are all clearly fake ads. If you take a look at the content and there is a ton of things that say stuff like this here: Raw, Dogy style, 𝐨119851;119834;119845;, sex, it more than likely 101 percent of the time is fake ads.
Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020
[View Original Post]
My recommendation since it's scarce these days anyways if you are looking for someone that's been reliable for me the few times I've seen her would be Boo:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/214630959
If you are worried about the looks then I would say don't bother. Pics are definitely heavily filtered. Definitely a pharma user and I would say closer to street walker on the looks which is why I never entertained FS or anything. However, she's always been reliable for me anyways, and I hate car play. Girl definitely knows her way around a dick though if you want that BBBJCIM and want to use her mouth at your leisure. Mostly does Carplay you come to her and will sometimes do Outcall and very very minimal of the time will do incall when she has it but looking at the talent around here these days, I would say she is your best option for what you are seeking, unless you are looking for a super model. Which again if that's the case just don't even bother. Hope this helps and stay safe.
-
09-29-26 15:28 #24787Regular Member

Posts: 10All of these listings are fake.
Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 15:16 #24786Senior Member

Posts: 184Any rec's for carfun bbj?
I'm looking for a very particular meetup with a reputable and discreet provider. Strictly bbj in my vehicle. Would require traveling to the north side. Checking through a few on EA listing 'carfun' and curious of any encounters with the following.
Tierra: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214682992.
Latina hot girl: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214823682.
Jesica: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214883228.
Naomi: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214659349.
Camila: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214746990.
Any feedback on the above is appreciated. If you know of legit providers that may be down for this, DMs are open.
-
09-27-26 20:49 #24785Senior Member

Posts: 153https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/656753233229
I treated myself to an absolute treat in today's world. Everything on the menu that pleases me, the entry level is higher than I normally go but with all the disappointing escorts that pretend to be something they'd not, this by far was a pleasure and pleasant surprise! All I can say is I'll definitely repeat. She's 100% AMERICAN MADE.
-
09-27-26 17:59 #24784Senior Member

Posts: 902For a $200 budget and want a sure thing.
Sounds like a 30 minute visit to an AMP is your holy grail!
Originally Posted by MikeLoving1212
[View Original Post]
$50 table fee and $150 tip. Be kind and respectful to the ladies.
-
09-27-26 15:25 #24783Senior Member

Posts: 902LynnSkyler $700 / hr! WTF?
Hot profile on Tryst.
Originally Posted by Jeehoon
[View Original Post]
But hides hour rate and hh rate of $400 referred to above not posted. Then plays game of selfie holding up two fingers to negotiate.
Lotsa alternatives that don't play games for far less than $700 an hour.
-
09-26-26 17:13 #24782Senior Member

Posts: 49Fancy TLC
Has anyone visited Fancy TLC lately?
-
09-26-26 15:08 #24781Regular Member

Posts: 10Columbians
Browsing listings and this one caught my eye:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/214781133#.
The listing says her name is Paula. But definitely not her real name. Nonetheless, after some back and forth, met up with her at the same NW hotel that a few other Colombian's stay at (if you've seen Yankelly, you know the one). Photos in the ad are accurate. Knows enough english to have a conversation and talk dirty. Great bbj (maybe one the best I've had in awhile), and definitely got into during our time. Attaching the rates she sent me. If the format looks familiar, convinced her and the other Columbians take turns visiting Indy and work together (not sure if it's an agency, per se. But Paula knew of the other girls that work here in Indy).
Overall. Highly recommend this one. If you have questions about the others, shoot my message.
-
09-26-26 00:11 #24780Regular Member

Posts: 38Tryst actually replied
Saw this lady from tryst ad. Responses were mixed. She had a long trip here but I was very glad I waited for her. Looks like the ad pics and is very fun and enjoyable to be around with. Paid for 30 min and got to meet her. Donation was 400 for hh but we ended up going way past the 30 min appt time. Got a muffin and snacks to go. Extremely fun all positions and used mirrors for bbj action. Very tight and will cum at least 5 times. Great lady and highly recommend you try. Staying in north Carmel area hotel for a couple more days.
She has 2 numbers on ad so if she doesn't reply on one just try on the other and hopefully you get a reply.
Ad link attached.
https://tryst.link/escort/lynnskyler722
-
09-23-26 18:27 #24779Senior Member

Posts: 810Yup. That's her. That sucks. Was wondering what happened to her. She was one of my ATF.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 17:07 #24778Regular Member

Posts: 9Ty!
Thank you. I was not aware of DI as we don't have that in columbus. I'll check those out. Budget is like 250 max probably. Closer to 200 would be ideal. Preference is asain / latina or black, but I'm really less picky than I just want a person that doesn't flake.
Originally Posted by Jeehoon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





