Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 981 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 14703
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14643

    Kittie

    I am a big fan of tatas. After the reviews of some of you went to her place. There is hardly anything left. She has lost of weight. Like others said no teeth. Just moved onto an apt. Safe and clean. Nice person and accommodating but her current figure can't be compared to the photos on site. When I asked her she acknowledged and was apologetic. Went through few alphabets. No Greek. $1. 4 hhr

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Currently she is only doing outcall and open to car dates. The weight gain is good as that ass is phat and tits are nice and full. She still kind of rusty but throat game still on point and snug cat. Greek not being offered yet, at least not for me. Hopefully soon she will be back to her 3-hole ways.

    She is more goth than before and good attitude despite her current situation.

    As always YMMV.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...c7ab65268faff0

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7276100478
    .

  2. #14642

    Cory?

    Anyone knows what happened to Cory? Saw her several times. Last time was about a month ago. She stopped posting and is not answering texts or calls.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/213626700

  3. #14641

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    She offered me 150 qv last week, and I politely declined. I told her I would have to hold off. Then she hit me back with 100 qv the other night. I guess they're saying quotation you just have to know when to hold them, when to fold them? Lmao.

    I've only recently overpaid for Seleste in Orlando, but it was the best CD date I have ever had in quite some time.
    Finally caught her again. No GPS at the moment (at least from my experience). Maybe it's because all I ask for is a bbj? Either way got a really really good bbbjws. Any uncut brothers will really appreciate her BJ skills.

    I did not notice anyone at all around, and seems pretty consistent and good communication. Hopefully it stays that way.

    JJ.

  4. #14640

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    What number was she found at.
    Yes, I saw her and reviewed her a little bit ago. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...c32a1ccc8e36de.

    I probably wouldn't repeat due to my experience but looks like she moved locations so might be worth another try.

  5. #14639

    Kristina

    Quote Originally Posted by EzrLove  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her and asked if she's still in the game and if she is how would she liked to be reached.
    Did she ever get back to you?

  6. #14638

    Southern belle

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...-/311715238897

    Any other review confirmations? Something doesn't sit right about her ad. Phone number I think used to be tied to other ads of other non descript ladies. Very tame pics and only mentions various blow job options. She quoted ok rates 120,180,300 and wouldn't confirm FS or type incall. Not going to pull the trigger unless a Sr recommends and she offers more standard acronyms.
    I contacted her and got a message that she wasn't available but had a friend that was. The friend looked familiar but I couldn't place her. Supposedly "no boundaries".

    I passed.

  7. #14637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Southern Belle

    Looks like a good option. So this one is good and safe to meet?

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat7  [View Original Post]
    Southern Blonde Belle, Sweeter Than a Peach! Was a pleasant surprise. Very accommodating with nice BBBJ, CFS, Sucking on the boys and then blew the desert down the hatch. The odd thing was that she didn't ask for money up front. I ended up pulling out the money at the end and handing it to her graciously. I thought a sweet girl.

  8. #14636

    Skylar in ST Pete

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...i/536340742834

    Another one named Skylar but this time in St Pete.

    Anyone experienced?

  9. #14635

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/214551425

    Anyone see her when she was in South St Pete and Clearwater? Been trying to bang this girl but something is always coming back on her end or mine.
    Yes. Twice. She was roommates with Leah. She moved out. Currently in an apt near dale marry close to stadium.

    Very friendly, super sweet girl. Most alphabets permitted. Clean. She is legit.

  10. #14634

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/214551425

    Anyone see her when she was in South St Pete and Clearwater? Been trying to bang this girl but something is always coming back on her end or mine.
    I been trying but I never get a response from her.

  11. #14633

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat7  [View Original Post]
    Just adding a picture.
    What her info. Would like to try on for size.

  12. #14632

    Southern Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat7  [View Original Post]
    Southern Blonde Belle, Sweeter Than a Peach! Was a pleasant surprise. Very accommodating with nice BBBJ, CFS, Sucking on the boys and then blew the desert down the hatch. The odd thing was that she didn't ask for money up front. I ended up pulling out the money at the end and handing it to her graciously. I thought a sweet girl.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...-/311715238897

    Any other review confirmations? Something doesn't sit right about her ad. Phone number I think used to be tied to other ads of other non descript ladies. Very tame pics and only mentions various blow job options. She quoted ok rates 120,180,300 and wouldn't confirm FS or type incall. Not going to pull the trigger unless a Sr recommends and she offers more standard acronyms.

  13. #14631

    Ally

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/214551425

    Anyone see her when she was in South St Pete and Clearwater? Been trying to bang this girl but something is always coming back on her end or mine.

  14. #14630

    Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat7  [View Original Post]
    Southern Blonde Belle, Sweeter Than a Peach! Was a pleasant surprise. Very accommodating with nice BBBJ, CFS, Sucking on the boys and then blew the desert down the hatch. The odd thing was that she didn't ask for money up front. I ended up pulling out the money at the end and handing it to her graciously. I thought a sweet girl.
    Just adding a picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8641.jpg‎  

  15. #14629
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7276458414

    Looking for new blood. Anyone seen Tasha and if she's GFE with LFK, BBBJ, Daty,69, CFS multiple positions and no upselling?
    So I toftt this week. She is staying at a hotel near the Clearwater Airport. I was supposed to meet her early in the morning after we had agreed to the day before but she basically ghosted me until a few hours later. I had held up before crossing the bridge to give her time to respond. So after trying to make alternate plans, she finally responded so I said what the heck and went to see her. She was a little bit paranoid because she thought my car was a cop car. But finally got to her room and did some verifications. So looking at the ad the one where she is in red and the one where she is on the bed holding a pink phone are the best pictures of what she looks like now. The other ones may have been a long time ago or heavily filtered. I mean she's cute and looks nice but was very chatty. She was complaining about her man which I won't bore you to death, but according to her, he is the one that responds to her texts. Even though I called her several times I spoke with her on the phone from the same number. But whatever.

    She kept talking for almost 20 minutes complaining about her man and everything else going on. Her phone blew up a couple times but it was because her man by this time was expecting our time to have been finished so I guess he was calling to harass her. So she was getting upset at him which really was creating too much drama. And after 15 minutes of having my money on a counter, she had just put it away in the safe a minute before he called her so it was either trying to finish this or lose my money. So then when I get her calmed down, she starts haggling about the price. She was about to put a cover on for an oral speech when I tell her that's not what we agreed. This is when she had told me that her man screamed her calls and she didn't know what he was agreeing to. So I showed her. She was saying that for a quick visit it's basically a pump and dump but if I upgrade it to half an hour it would be much more pleasurable. So I told her that I have the money and I can upgrade but I'll give it to her at the end so after some more discussions, she finally agreed and so I can't comfortable and she proceeds to give me a covered BJ. It really was not the best. It was mediocre if that. I was thinking in my head just stop already and get on top when she must have read my mind and actually got on top. But then every single noise that she heard in the hallway she thought it was her man trying to come in. I kept trying to get her to focus on me which would work for a few moments and then another noise would freak her out again. It was actually housekeeping because when I left housekeeping was in the room next to us.

    So when she finally focused on me her attitude changed she got more into it and enjoyed it. You could tell that shift when she was stressing to the time that she was enjoying it and you could feel her body when she orgasmed. So then she asked me if I came because she said that she did. I told her no. So after a little bit of more riding me, she complains about her man again and that he's going to be coming soon. So I say well get on your back on the edge of the bed so I lift her legs up and proceed in missionary. But then you can see her face is one of pain. So I basically stop and while I am leaving you all hanging, I have to end the date at that moment. I end up going to take a shower and she joins me where I end up nutting on her back but by this time her man is banging loudly on the door. I had turned a little lock on top so where he can't open the door without it engaging. But she's all freaked out because he wants to come in. So I clean up and rinse off and start putting my clothes on. She is trying to open the door and I tell her not to because I'm not comfortable. So she waits a little bit until I'm just about finished and then she opens the door and he comes barging in. He goes past me to the other side of the room and I tell him the issue I had with her and then start to walk out. She's standing at the door saying where's the rest of my money. And I laugh at her and tell me if she's serious because first of all she didn't give me the BBBJ that we had talked about, and the date was cut short because of her. So she still complaining and I said I'm not giving you anything else that's it. It wasn't even a full half an hour anyways because you spent most of the time just talking. And then I left.

    It looks like she had lost some weight a while ago because her body is not as tight as some of those pictures look but she looks really good regardless. If she had her head on straight and didn't have to worry about the boyfriend or handler, I could possibly repeat. But everything that went down is a big no for me and I would highly recommend no for anyone else.

    So to ask about all your acronyms, I normally don't do fk / data anyways, but didn't seem that's on the menu. No baby that she said unless she sees you several times. Multiple positions yes but she will try to upsell you and get you to finish quick. From a past text where she said only one nut in half an hour, I to preparations to make sure that I would last a full time. If you want my money, then I'm making sure I get the full time. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape