Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 294 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4409

    Thai Oil Spa.

    The mamasan has already changed at Thai Oil Spa. We are still in definite Auntie level age wise. But she is much more height weight appropriate. She is extremely friendly and will grope you as you walk back to the room. Definitely full service, but I just wanted L1 entertainment. The massage could have been stronger, but it wasn't terrible. When it comes to the HE she was very proficient, but that is not what I really like about this site. After the massage is ended, she has you sit on the edge of the table. She has you hold a basic below your junk and then takes a container of warm water and cleans and rinses you off very well. It feels great. She does a very thorough job and if I was a young buck I would be very tempted to start all over again.

    Usually, you get a few wipes with a hot towel at best and still have a ton of stuff left over and need a shower when you get home. You leave cleaner than you came in.

    Show her some love.

  2. #4408

    Moonlight Spa

    Noticed a new place popped up. It's in one of those buildings in the parking lot of the closed Fred Meyer. Right off Casino Rd. Interesting to see a new place open when so much is closing.

    Anyone tried this or even been inside yet? I haven't found jack online. TIA.

  3. #4407
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Has Raven Rogers lost any weight? Her face is cute, but she was getting a little heavy a few years back and didn't seem like anything was available than HJ. It's been a while though.
    Been a few years for me as well but pics look like she has lost some. I enjoyed the fact that I've never actually seen a bit of clothing on her. HJ is the menu, but did open the door to more for me after a few visits if I had a raincoat. YMMV.

    Great deep tissue, sensual massage, and manual CW. She seems to really enjoy teasing it. When I was going to her, I was going for that.

  4. #4406
    Quote Originally Posted by BradLee9450  [View Original Post]
    Raven Rogers on that other board. Listed as Everett but it's North Snohomish.
    Has Raven Rogers lost any weight? Her face is cute, but she was getting a little heavy a few years back and didn't seem like anything was available than HJ. It's been a while though.

  5. #4405
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGoodThings  [View Original Post]
    I've been perusing the boards since getting here and figured out I need to be in the Everett boards for where I live. But I'm not finding what I like on here or any of the other typical sites. Where would I find a non-AMP massage provider in this area? A hot one. Ideally one that gives a great massage and a little extra. Maybe there isn't one up here. I'm not a big fan of the FS AMP thing.
    Raven Rogers on that other board. Listed as Everett but it's North Snohomish.

  6. #4404

    New to the area, need some tips

    I've been perusing the boards since getting here and figured out I need to be in the Everett boards for where I live. But I'm not finding what I like on here or any of the other typical sites. Where would I find a non-AMP massage provider in this area? A hot one. Ideally one that gives a great massage and a little extra. Maybe there isn't one up here. I'm not a big fan of the FS AMP thing.

  7. #4403
    Quote Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes  [View Original Post]
    You know what would be a great idea at Admins?

    A sticky at the top with the name of the spa and address.

    It would be nice to know for certain which of the 4523 different spas called Evergreen is the actual one being referenced.
    We do have what you are asking for, it is the metro ads. If stores would pay for them and we will have exactly the information you are talking about. Also, maybe you want to follow up on the forum rules, because name and address in full is not exactly what this forum wants to do same goes for their full phone number. Good pitch though.

  8. #4402

    Shanghai

    Checked today and the current rotation is Apple and Tainiya. I haven't been over there in a few months. Anyone visited this month or recently and have intel?

  9. #4401

    Idea for a sticky??

    You know what would be a great idea at Admins?

    A sticky at the top with the name of the spa and address.

    It would be nice to know for certain which of the 4523 different spas called Evergreen is the actual one being referenced.

  10. #4400
    Quote Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Shanghai really spoiled us.
    At this stage, I would just drive south to Q, Evergreen, JM, BJ, C6, Tokyo, Brisa, etc. For Shanghai-level services.

  11. #4399

    Diamond Spa

    This is the re-named one, just north of 19th and Broadway.

    Meh.

    Cute woman, very petite, late 30's, maybe early 40's, forgot her name. Massage was actually good. Climbed on top, knees, elbows, deep pressure, pulling arms and shoulders to stretch out. It was a good massage. A bit of teasing before the flip.

    Afterwards, Safety everything, which was OK with me. But a bit of a dead fish. Kinda unenthusiastic. I'd return if I was prioritizing the massage. Otherwise. Probably not.

    Shanghai really spoiled us.

  12. #4398

    And another one bites the dust. ONE SPA is gone.

    I was driving up Broadway the other day and saw a white moving van emptying out OneSPa. The next time I drove by, the strore front was totally cleared out.

    It wasn't quite the same under the new ownership, but still had some good massages there.

    RIP.

  13. #4397

    Lcw

    Quote Originally Posted by OldFng  [View Original Post]
    My understanding is that the Everett ladies have moved to Lake City. Evergreen on Lake City Way and 110th. Usually 4-5 ladies on duty. Check out the Seattle thread.

    I come over from the East side, well worth the 20-30 minute drive on three occasions this month.
    I see the new shop on LCW but it takes an hour to get there for me so the time commitment is almost half a day as opposed to hour and a half total up here.

    I also wonder how long it will last at LCW with 5 gals and all that traffic going to a single shop in the city.

  14. #4396

    Moving South

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleman8163  [View Original Post]
    It just seems very strange that a new owner closes the shop they just bought so I would expect they open in a different location if that is indeed the problem.

    At least that is what I'm hoping.
    My understanding is that the Everett ladies have moved to Lake City. Evergreen on Lake City Way and 110th. Usually 4-5 ladies on duty. Check out the Seattle thread.

    I come over from the East side, well worth the 20-30 minute drive on three occasions this month.

  15. #4395

    Closings

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the same boat. I've been so spoiled by the constant good experiences at best and Shanghai, with them gone there really isn't a go to for me anymore. I've scoured the most recent reviews of rubmaps but most in the areas reviews are a week old. With 21 massage parlors busted in Marysville (did they even have that many? State street isn't that long) I'm sure the Everett area is laying low for a while.

    If anyone has good intel please PM me.
    It just seems very strange that a new owner closes the shop they just bought so I would expect they open in a different location if that is indeed the problem.

    At least that is what I'm hoping.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 294 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape