Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2006
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFliehr  [View Original Post]
    Based on reviews, I decided to have a nice dream there. Drew Maggie. I'd say she was early 40's, but good looking and a hot body. At the start of my dream, she asked me if it was my first time there and how I heard about them. Told her it was my first time and that I read about them. Obviously, she was feeling me out, so I ran my hands up her dress to let her know her secret was safe with me. She actually gave a very good massage. On the flip, I told her I wanted it all. She was concerned about my size, but agreed. Very nice BJ with lots of tongue on the boys and plenty of spit on my shift. She has a bangin' body and a neatly manicured kitty. CFS began, and this is where the dream took a wrong turn. She was so nervous about my size that she started to restrict my movements. She said her pussy was tight, and she kept maneuvering so that I couldn't get it all the way inside of her. Frustrated by all of this, I made her switch to K9. It was better, but she was still positioning herself so that I couldn't pound away. She has a potty mouth, which is a huge turn on for me, but all the blocking was causing me to lose interest. I powered through it and eventually got the release I needed, but next time, I will request a different girl. Most of the girls I've seen at AMP's can still handle me even if they're tiny, so I'm sure there's a gal there who will let me pound away. Maggie is a great lady, but if you're well-endowed, you're likely to get the same result as me.
    Sounds promising. Typical AMP rates?

  2. #2005

    Sage Spa Location

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFliehr  [View Original Post]
    Based on reviews, I decided to have a nice dream there. Drew Maggie. I'd say she was early 40's, but good looking and a hot body. At the start of my dream, she asked me if it was my first time there and how I heard about them. Told her it was my first time and that I read about them. Obviously, she was feeling me out, so I ran my hands up her dress to let her know her secret was safe with me. She actually gave a very good massage. On the flip, I told her I wanted it all. She was concerned about my size, but agreed. Very nice BJ with lots of tongue on the boys and plenty of spit on my shift. She has a bangin' body and a neatly manicured kitty. CFS began, and this is where the dream took a wrong turn. She was so nervous about my size that she started to restrict my movements. She said her pussy was tight, and she kept maneuvering so that I couldn't get it all the way inside of her. Frustrated by all of this, I made her switch to K9. It was better, but she was still positioning herself so that I couldn't pound away. She has a potty mouth, which is a huge turn on for me, but all the blocking was causing me to lose interest. I powered through it and eventually got the release I needed, but next time, I will request a different girl. Most of the girls I've seen at AMP's can still handle me even if they're tiny, so I'm sure there's a gal there who will let me pound away. Maggie is a great lady, but if you're well-endowed, you're likely to get the same result as me.
    Is this the one off of Wesley Chapel Blvd. Right by Amici Pizza? Just want to make sure I have the right place.

  3. #2004

    Sage Spa

    Based on reviews, I decided to have a nice dream there. Drew Maggie. I'd say she was early 40's, but good looking and a hot body. At the start of my dream, she asked me if it was my first time there and how I heard about them. Told her it was my first time and that I read about them. Obviously, she was feeling me out, so I ran my hands up her dress to let her know her secret was safe with me. She actually gave a very good massage. On the flip, I told her I wanted it all. She was concerned about my size, but agreed. Very nice BJ with lots of tongue on the boys and plenty of spit on my shift. She has a bangin' body and a neatly manicured kitty. CFS began, and this is where the dream took a wrong turn. She was so nervous about my size that she started to restrict my movements. She said her pussy was tight, and she kept maneuvering so that I couldn't get it all the way inside of her. Frustrated by all of this, I made her switch to K9. It was better, but she was still positioning herself so that I couldn't pound away. She has a potty mouth, which is a huge turn on for me, but all the blocking was causing me to lose interest. I powered through it and eventually got the release I needed, but next time, I will request a different girl. Most of the girls I've seen at AMP's can still handle me even if they're tiny, so I'm sure there's a gal there who will let me pound away. Maggie is a great lady, but if you're well-endowed, you're likely to get the same result as me.

  4. #2003

    Can Confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy2122  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by here based on the recent review and I was not disappointed! I drew Jennya very cute early to mid 30's Chinese woman. She was very hot! Man made Bs or maybe a small C but just enough cleavage at the door to be very intriguing. I opted for 30 minutes and TBH, I thought it was just going to be a massage. I would have been fine with that bc it was actually really good. I tried the normal touch her leg etc, but she kind of shied away so I let it be. On the flip to my surprise she was immediately all about it. We quickly negotiated for a naked L2 which started with really good teasingalmost GFE. She kissed on my neck, chest and slithered all over me. Lots of moaning and touching I kissed and touched all of her too and I never felt rushed. No FIV but just rubbed all over it as she had it right in my face. Manicured Bush but it was well done. Really nice looking cat. It was a great experience with a super sexy gal and I'm definitely repeating. She cleaned me up and out the door I went. Total damage was 1. 7 Mario coins.
    New girl named Anna on deck. Jenny was busy. Same treatment, naked L2, half hour 1. 6 total expense. Much touching and roaming. Quoted L3 for 2. 0 Great body and treatment.

  5. #2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Turok47  [View Original Post]
    Had a pleasure of getting taken care of a cute little spinner in my dream by the name of Tina. This was the first time I went to the shop and was surprised with a table shower that I got washed thoroughly. They have everything up to L2 available but I could be wrong with her telling me to come back for more next time. Tina had a nice rocking body and I think in her early 30's. Will definitely be back with it being the only good spot I've found in the area with a younger girl like her.
    Hey, did you ever check out Basalt spa?

  6. #2001

    Sage Spa

    I stopped by here based on the recent review and I was not disappointed! I drew Jenny—a very cute early to mid 30's Chinese woman. She was very hot! Man made Bs or maybe a small C but just enough cleavage at the door to be very intriguing. I opted for 30 minutes and TBH, I thought it was just going to be a massage. I would have been fine with that bc it was actually really good. I tried the normal touch her leg etc, but she kind of shied away so I let it be. On the flip to my surprise she was immediately all about it. We quickly negotiated for a naked L2 which started with really good teasing—almost GFE. She kissed on my neck, chest and slithered all over me. Lots of moaning and touching I kissed and touched all of her too and I never felt rushed. No FIV but just rubbed all over it as she had it right in my face. Manicured Bush but it was well done. Really nice looking cat. It was a great experience with a super sexy gal and I'm definitely repeating. She cleaned me up and out the door I went. Total damage was 1. 7 Mario coins.

  7. #2000

    Sage Spa Lutz

    Had a pleasure of getting taken care of a cute little spinner in my dream by the name of Tina. This was the first time I went to the shop and was surprised with a table shower that I got washed thoroughly. They have everything up to L2 available but I could be wrong with her telling me to come back for more next time. Tina had a nice rocking body and I think in her early 30's. Will definitely be back with it being the only good spot I've found in the area with a younger girl like her.

  8. #1999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    One and Golden

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy2122  [View Original Post]
    I decided to stop at one spa on my way home from work for a quick rub. Drew a middle age Korean lady who was very eager. Opted for 30 minutes and the massage was actually good! She did that with lots of teasing for junior. Every thing was on the menu but I opted for nude L1. She climbed aboard and set her ass and pussy on my chest as she stroked me. I played with her ass and FIV. Finished with explosives, cleaned up and out the door. Total damage was 1. 3 Mario coins. Enjoy I will repeat. She was thin with nice tits. Real, small but nice.
    She's hot and gives a good show, she bounces between GOLDEN and ONE spas. Worth a visit, can be very busy in the morning with regulars, I had to wait 90 minutes to see her, it was worth it.

  9. #1998

    Sage holistic spa

    I see a few comments in rubmaps (but I don't subscribe). Has anyone got any info on this place? Any possibility of L1,L2, L3?

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-sage-...lutz-fl-312040#rubmaps.

  10. #1997

    One Spa US-19

    I decided to stop at one spa on my way home from work for a quick rub. Drew a middle age Korean lady who was very eager. Opted for 30 minutes and the massage was actually good! She did that with lots of teasing for junior. Every thing was on the menu but I opted for nude L1. She climbed aboard and set her ass and pussy on my chest as she stroked me. I played with her ass and FIV. Finished with explosives, cleaned up and out the door. Total damage was 1. 3 Mario coins. Enjoy I will repeat. She was thin with nice tits. Real, small but nice.

  11. #1996
    Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff  [View Original Post]
    It seems to me I've probably tried 8 or 9 Spring Hill area AMPs over the last five years or so, and I can't recall any of them having a table shower.

    Is that available anywhere in the area? (With HE, obviously).

    Spaceman Spiff.
    If I remember correctly, I think hernando has an ordinance against table showers. I don't know if that's true, but I've never seen one either. Got to go to pasco.

  12. #1995

    Lazy Days

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff  [View Original Post]
    It seems to me I've probably tried 8 or 9 Spring Hill area AMPs over the last five years or so, and I can't recall any of them having a table shower.

    Is that available anywhere in the area? (With HE, obviously).

    Spaceman Spiff.
    Didn't get an answer to my question, but I thought I saw a "body scrub" mention on the sign for Lazy Days on Spring Hill Rd. In the event either the sign is wrong, or I read it wrong because the only scub mentioned on the menu was a "foot scrub" which obviously was not what I had in mind. Anyway, got the 60 min, and it was eh, OK at best. The girl was wearing earbuds, and took several calls while she was actually massaging me which I hate. Basically no tease during the face-down, but when she started the face-up, she was getting kind of close during the chest & stomach rub part, but no actual contact. I finally had to take her hand and put it where I wanted it (another thing I hate to do because what if she's totally legit) and she came through with an efficient if uninspired handjob.

    I would not repeat.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  13. #1994
    Quote Originally Posted by Turok47  [View Original Post]
    Visiting for work. Looks like a new spot just opened up in land o lakes / lutz by villagios. Some younger girls are working it, not sure how wide the menu is. Going to try it and report back.
    Let us know what you find out. There has been a sign up there for years but I never checked it out and wasn't sure if anything was actually open there.

  14. #1993

    True and True

    Quote Originally Posted by PascoThrowAway  [View Original Post]
    These are the kind of reports we need more often around here. Its always just random questions that go unanswered.
    Very true. Need more of this. Would love to see reports from other places in the area, I guess I could toftt too though.

    I second the "urgency" of the girl at Lilac, every time I go there it seems like there is some sort of interruption. She needs to get another girl who is just as skilled as she is.

  15. #1992
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDanger9  [View Original Post]
    Only one girl on staff. Unless you have the patience to stop and start your L3 every five minutes so the girl can put her clothes on and place the next monger in another room, go for it. She came back for the 2nd time, with two other dicks lined up, and tried to L1 rush me out the door. I was having none of that. Bent her over the table, got my L3, and left annoyed. Got to give her credit though. She was going for the 12 dicks in an hour record. Needless to say, I doubt I'll be back. Too frustrating.
    These are the kind of reports we need more often around here. Its always just random questions that go unanswered.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape