Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 7740
-
10-02-26 02:05 #7725Senior Member

Posts: 870IMO, KHALIFA doesn't look as good as she used to.
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 11:59 #7724Senior Member

Posts: 140Greek speaking Dancers
A few dancers in Synn and Paradise that do anal (allegedly):
Raya (Synn).
Xoey (Synn).
Armani (Synn).
Khalifa (Paradise).
Leilani (Paradise).
The only dancer that I field tested from the above list was Raya. Covered BJ and covered anal. 400. Looks like she has gotten bigger and fatter since I saw her.
Leilani recently offered me bareback anal for 200. I think I could have gyped her down to 180. I could just not get past her face though. Looks like an extra from the set of Planet of The Apes (the original starring Charleton Heston). She does have nice and firm jungle tanned buns.
-
09-30-26 01:06 #7723Senior Member

Posts: 29I don't know about this one guys. I was at the Rhino last weekend and did a buy 2 get 2 dance with Ryn. The chemistry was hot so I opted to get a rhino room. I inquired and anal is definitely not on the menu. Now I could definitely recommend some girls down the street that for sure do it but this one doesn't.
Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 02:32 #7722Regular Member

Posts: 25There's only a handful of A tier left at synn and they've been good to me sticking to their prices. The B tier girls that I dance with are starting to ask for more and then they say they aren't making as much as they used to. Then the B tier girls I've never danced with are trying to open with A tier numbers. I guess they figure its better to catch some whales that don't go often than it is to be constantly busy. The a-tier will be fine because they have their whales. The B tier is going to lose their regulars and sit around with the rest who are just there to get their hourly wage and chill. I don't see it getting better on both sides with winter coming up as its known to be the slower time of the year with guys spending less at clubs and girls wanting more because there's less guys willing to pay their price.
Originally Posted by Billj1034
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 21:16 #7721Senior Member

Posts: 74This year I had a long term semi-regular go from 200 to 300, which would have been ok except that service declined at the same time. Had another that went off to imperial for few month and when she reappeared at Synn went from 300 up to 500. That was an easy no for a B tier dancer. Are there any A tier day shift dancers left at Synn? Aria shows up later afternoon every once in a while.
Originally Posted by DrizzyDrizz
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 02:52 #7720Regular Member

Posts: 25Is it me or are regular girls starting to ask for more even though they are getting less dances? I've recently had experiences with a few girls that I've danced with enough times that we don't need to discuss numbers and yet the most recent times I've been with them they are asking noticeably more than what we've been doing.
Anyone have a similar experience? Everyone loses in this situation because then the girl is going to feel a certain way for the rest of the night and then the guy might not dance with them again.
-
09-26-26 14:42 #7719Senior Member

Posts: 870250/300 plus VIP room fee, entrance and drink.
Originally Posted by Jacknunya
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 23:52 #7718Regular Member

Posts: 16Shay's always good to go.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
But to aggressive for me. What's damage for Bonita? She looks promising.
-
09-22-26 23:36 #7717Senior Member

Posts: 870Lola is hot, lucky guy!!
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 17:00 #7716Senior Member

Posts: 192Add Olivia.
Originally Posted by RickJamesB
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 14:33 #7715Senior Member

Posts: 196Goodbye Lola
HAd the pleasure of experiencing Lola more than a few times. Got some great BJs from her nd also smashed her out in doggy style. Zlove seeing that ass bounce on my cck.
I looked at her social media and she says she is leaving Cali. I think she is moving out of state. What a shame but the memories I'll be cherished.
-
09-22-26 02:35 #7714Senior Member

Posts: 192Hot girls.
Seeing Paris and Catalina on roll is a win for anyone.
They both deliver and are beautiful in their own way. If Melanie shows up, she'll be another gem.
Between Catalina, Paris, Lola, and Roxy. Any man will be satisfied. They have all been fair IMHO.
The only comparison are the 2015 days of OG Baby, Angel / Kali, Alessandra, Blossom / Chelsea, Lucy, River, Russia, and another girl from SRCOI / Synn that gave gave great grinds that's on X / Twitter now.
-
09-22-26 01:39 #7713Senior Member

Posts: 870Synn Club industry
Can someone give some Intel on Catalina, she's looking pretty tasty, as usual hard to catch her and other hotties for quotes.
Bonita looking hot AF to, she's definitely VIP ready to serve her taco at a semi economy price, Shay As Well.
Any info on Naomi, keep missing her, any experience with her in 2026?
Btw: I definitely lost interest in Starla, I may give Some other petite ladies a try..
-
09-17-26 19:11 #7712Senior Member

Posts: 2781If you're happy with the girls that's all that matters. I did have fun by searching the club a while, one girl didn't have great face but had a nice body. And she was cheap. As long as you don't give "I'll pay whatever" vibes I think you can pay more or less 1/2 in tips depending on what you want.
Originally Posted by Ezlyfer
[View Original Post]
I always start a normal VIP being prepared to get just a normal dance if she doesn't take a reasonable tip. If it's going to be fs, I ask when I'm fully hard. But if a girl isn't special enough, I have other requests for much smaller tips. About a third or halfway in I'll ask her for more if she didn't bring it up, and I'll tell her a number first. I judge her reaction. Most girls take what I offered. At SR, it was always 200 for a decent hot girl and 400 for a hottie. It used to be less, and I understand now it's creeping up but I still wouldn't go much higher. Paradise is about half but you cannot give rich guy vibes, and again you can't act too interested. It is "maybe I will" vibes you give. I.e. you are willing if the price is right.
They have a lot more big girls at Paradise, and their style is different too. Savannah for example at Paradise did her make up just like the other girls, it is a bit too much. But when she switched to Spearmint Rhino she went for a more subdued classy look. Synn is very different too. So I think to some extent, each club caters to different taste even down to the make up and outfits. SR is the strictest among clubs on how they want their girls to look.
I could see people were having fun at Paradise, the girls suited them. And despite the lower Looks, you tend to get more Service and a lower Price. So if Paradise is a good fit, more power to them.
-
09-17-26 12:57 #7711Regular Member

Posts: 11I remember Portia, she gave an amazing dance. But I haven't seen her in a while. I can't find her on the SR COI roll call, either. Did she stop working there?
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
Also, SR COI's instagram seems to be taken down. Is there a new one I don't know about?
Another girl at SR COI who will happily share her instagram and onlyfans is Mymy.









Reply With Quote






