Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 534 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 8002
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7987
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavaliers  [View Original Post]
    I second that Drsmooth1, Inquiry minds wants to know.
    Op could've posted number and link and be more specific. Got us acting like detectives trying to find who he's talking about. Come on now, it's kinda ridiculous.

  2. #7986

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by HandyMan502  [View Original Post]
    Escort Babylon, listcrwler.
    You have DM.

  3. #7985

    Latina Inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing! There are two separate ads for Cahaba, Paola and Estaphany, which one did you visit? And what is the menu?



    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/214475598

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/214475567
    I second that Drsmooth1, Inquiry minds wants to know.

  4. #7984

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by HandyMan502  [View Original Post]
    Black Colombian hosting out off Cahaba Heights. Advertises on EB. Banging body, sexy af.
    Thanks for sharing! There are two separate ads for Cahaba, Paola and Estaphany, which one did you visit? And what is the menu?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/214475598

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/214475567

  5. #7983
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty30  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...s/654520252373

    Saw Niki twice now. One time was in Bessemer and the other was downtown but both visits were nice. She is the girl in the pics. BBJ, CFS, and no rush. Very easy to have a conversation with. Will repeat.
    I love this girl. She's bigger than a lot of people might like but she's just a sweetheart with great skills a nice open menu and a rate that won't break the bank. I see her pretty often and I've never been disappointed! MJ.

  6. #7982
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango  [View Original Post]
    Link? What's EB?
    Escort Babylon, listcrwler.

  7. #7981

    Wait WHAT?!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    He already knew it was a bad idea, he said as much but for some reason you thought the appropriate action was to ridicule and shame him by rubbing it in his face? You have been here one month and posted 7 times, why in the fuck would you ever think this was appropriate?

    I wish you the best of luck in whatever other forum you go to.

    A2

  8. #7980
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyMan502  [View Original Post]
    Black Colombian hosting out off Cahaba Heights. Advertises on EB. Banging body, sexy af.
    Link? What's EB?

  9. #7979

    Baddie black Latina (Colombian)

    Black Colombian hosting out off Cahaba Heights. Advertises on EB. Banging body, sexy af.

  10. #7978

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    Unless she has changed recently, she does not. Decent date but I can't fuck with hard line CBJ girls.
    CBJ is most definitely always a deal breaker for me. I've been keeping on eye on the Birmingham board for an eventual visit. CBJ eliminates her from consideration. I prefer as open a menu as possible.

    BPS.

  11. #7977

    Niki

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...s/654520252373

    Saw Niki twice now. One time was in Bessemer and the other was downtown but both visits were nice. She is the girl in the pics. BBJ, CFS, and no rush. Very easy to have a conversation with. Will repeat.

  12. #7976
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanitarian  [View Original Post]
    Lexi is a crack ***** with your typical criminal thug bf that beats the shit out of her frequently when he's not locked up. Her name is Christy and she has an abortion about twice a year.
    Sounds like you've had to pay for one. The funny thing is you think I don't know any of this. The pimp's bond is getting revoked tomorrow BTW.

  13. #7975
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    Unless she has changed recently, she does not. Decent date but I can't fuck with hard line CBJ girls.
    Thanks Phoenix I appreciate the info! Yep no BBBJ is a hard no for me too! MJ.

  14. #7974
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    I like her look and she has a pretty nice menu does she do BBBJ? MJ.
    Unless she has changed recently, she does not. Decent date but I can't fuck with hard line CBJ girls.

  15. #7973

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by OptionFlipper  [View Original Post]
    I agree Lexy is underrated. She's built very well and is fun, BUT she's always hosting in god-awful places that I would never want to frequent. The only times I've seen her is when she's happen to be in a decent spot. Which is not very often.
    Lexi is a crack ***** with your typical criminal thug bf that beats the shit out of her frequently when he's not locked up. Her name is Christy and she has an abortion about twice a year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape