Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian PLEASER Reviews only

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 178 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 2659
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #2644

    Kiva, not a diva

    P: I booked her with Get9, one of my favs, and while the photos aren't her, they are somewhat representative. Actually, the tattoo is accurate, except her real one is monochromatic tattoo green rather than with other colors. And she has a scripted tatt on her left forearm that says something like "home" on her forearm (how she described it to me).

    L: Kiva is very tall when compared to most providers, maybe even an inch taller than her 5'7' billing. Her face is pretty, but not like the face in her photos. I'd peg her at pre-MILF to MILF for age, and she has MM c-cups, long legs, a shaved tight nani. Her ass is actually on the bigger booty side, given her slim frame.

    E: Limited like many; but she tries to communicate. Strong moaning abilities.

    A: She has a friendly and positive attitude.

    S: While I wasn't disappointed upon seeing her inside her front door, I was a bit surprised that she wasn't in her 20's, given her somewhat premium pricing. But she looked good to me, and even though her initial kissing was mostly open-mouthed smooching, once we got into it in her room, she's actually good at sensuous DFK and even initiated it before long. BBBJ was decent, and after some encouragement, she moved on to BLS, but no rimming. Once in 69 I found that she doesn't want to be rimmed either, even though she has a great-looking pink starfish. But she does love DATY and gets off well with it. Nice mish too, particularly when we went push-up with legs-over-my shoulders. Kiva is magnum-friendly, and with her long legs, that position rocks with her. But because she has a nice butt, I flipped her over a little later to enjoy blasting that way. She has good kegel control, too, so she milked me dry. She's also very attentive in the shower and helping me to dress after, so all good on that front.

    E: $420 for 30, which includes the $100 BB add-on.

    Repeat: Despite good service, given that she's not in her 20's, I'd repeat only if she goes to "special" pricing without the $100 BBFS add-on and makes it all-inclusive. But for guys who don't worry about the costs at all, then yup, she's worth one or more shots.

  2. #2643

    I'm not on this Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNc1  [View Original Post]
    P: that is her. Even prettier in person! Cakd is killing it!

    L: 5'2" - 5'3" Mid to late 20's. Super Pretty face!

    Natural beautiful Full C / D cup.

    Slim small waste and narrow ass but Firm full ass best Asian ass must do serious work out! Amazing- probably best ass in Asian to date.

    Better than Rumi or Molly V.

    Probably older than Rumi but younger than Molly?

    E: yes conversational.

    A: Friendly and chill.

    S: solid shower preview. LFK. Solid BBBJ prettiest and smallest pussy. Tasty and clean pussy. Surprised it went in LOL.

    Multiple positions DTF.

    E: 350/ HR (GFE only) bargain for hottie.

    Are: Yes certainly.
    What is CAKd? Is it a place of website?

  3. #2642

    Sexy Coco!

    P: that is her. Even prettier in person! Cakd is killing it!

    L: 5'2" - 5'3" Mid to late 20's. Super Pretty face!

    Natural beautiful Full C / D cup.

    Small girl with thinwaist and narrow hips but Firm full ass! She says she works out! Amazing- probably best ass in Asian to date.

    Better than Rumi or Molly V.

    Probably older than Rumi but younger than Molly?

    E: yes conversational.

    A: Friendly and chill.

    S: solid shower preview. LFK. Solid BBBJ prettiest and smallest pussy. Tasty and clean pussy. Surprised it went in LOL.

    Multiple positions DTF.

    E: 350 HR GFE No bb she says. bargain for hottie.

    R: Yes.

  4. #2641

    Areum get9 review

    She's great. She's basically a more petite Tomi & a cuter lighter skinned Kona with a bigger ass.

    PICS. The two pics I have attached are absolutely her. Probably not recent, but I can recognize her. A lot closer to the reality than Kona's pics, which are much older.

    LOOKS. She is TINY, CUTE, light skin, big eyes, FAT ASS. Smallish fake tits. Pre-MILF. Her ass is amazing. Big thick juicy handfuls on a tiny body. Her best features in my opinion are her eyes, her overall petite size, and her juicy ass.

    ENGLISH. She gets by, can understand well enough & say basic words. Very "me love you long time hunnay" though.

    ATTITUDE. She's like a service MILF except she looks like she's in her 30's. I found both her face & attitude to be CUTE. Even DORKY. She is also HIGH ENERGY and her acting can be a little over the top, but just go with it. You're on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

    SERVICE. She opened up with aggressive kissing, groping, and dry humping. She will literally attack you and your dick. But then she won't fuck right away since she wants to go do the shower routine first. She doesn't take long in the shower. She is VERY good at sucking dick & will high energy pump it. She loves to fuck and will jump on your dick.

    ALAS, there is one negative I have to give: even though she took my dick like a champ, she is not magnum friendly. Yes, she did her duty, but her face was like wincing half the time like a JAV idol. And she had to take breaks and switch to BBBJ and keep reapplying lube because she said her pussy hurt. This, unfortunately, was a pretty big negative even though she was great otherwise, because I can't get into fucking when the chick is wincing like I just jammed it in her ass dry. On my end it did not feel like her pussy was small or tight or anything, she took it like a champ. And I am not that big. I'm a little above average & a bit thick. I don't have any issues with most women but occasionally there will be one. So all actual magnums beware.

    As far as the sex, I did her standing doggy in the bathroom. Then she jumped on me cowgirl on the edge of the bed in front of the mirror. This is nice and probably a scripted move she does. Then I flipped her over for missionary on the edge of the bed as I stood over her and she was like OH YOU CRAZY. LOL. Missionary is her worst position. Cowgirl and doggy are her best. Then we did doggy on the bed. She is perfect for doggy. She has a huge juicy ass for her tiny frame. However at this point the magnum issues started. After that, I had her do cowgirl multiple times. She's great in cowgirl when she leans forward and bounces. She would never sit up straight because of magnum issues. But at all times she was taking me balls deep. Finally I had her lay on her stomach and fucked her from behind while I had her turn her head to look at me and kiss. Bouncing on her ass & looking down into her big pretty eyes, I blew my load inside her for a full minute.

    After I came it was about 35 minutes in. She was more than happy to go for round 2 but considering the magnum issues I declined. If it was not for that, I absolutely planned to try for a round two.

    EXPENSE. 350 BBFS 1 hr. MSOG is +50.

    REPEAT. Yes. Basically I would put Areum on the same level as FA Tomi. Tomi is older, taller, tighter body, bigger fake tits, tan. Areum is very short, light skin, far ass, big eyes, maybe 5 why younger. Both are cute in my opinion. Both have great service. Tomi is a little cheaper, a lot cheaper if you do CFS HH. If I had to pick between Areum and Kona, the other BBFS spinner, I think Areum is considerably better & younger looking. I have not seen Jenny K, who is difficult to book, but given her popularity I assume she might edge out Areum in the BBFS spinner league.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails areum_b51b490c0803-667x1000w.jpg‎   areum_fefd77dc2f0d-667x1000h.jpg‎  

  5. #2640

    Baby Yuju

    P: Not her.

    L: 5'2" - 5'3" Mid to late 20's. Pretty face; work done but done well. MM Cs. White skin with a couple tattoos. Skinny and toned, body type is quite similar to Nali.

    E: Pretty decent, British accent.

    A: Friendly and easy to talk to.

    S: Shower no preview. LFK and DFK. Great BBBJ no DT. Multiple positions no complaints; submissive. Semi dtf and will fuck back. Pussy is tight and gets naturally wet.

    E: 500/ HR (GFE only).

    R: Yes but rate is definitely premium.

  6. #2639

    Heylie (CAKD)

    P: No, not close.

    L: CYA / HYA B+ tier. Body was 8/9. Face was 6/7 for me. Her face actually got sexier as session went on and could have said 8 face and A tier HYA overall but think I'm jaded b / c I really liked her. She does have a cute nose and larger eyes. Could of thought she was thai / viet / Pilipino mix vs 100% Korean. I think minor issue was skin was fine but not as porcelain as some of the other hot Koreans I've seen. Mid length black hair. Nice natural Cs. Really petite / thin body. Her natural Cs are really nice and definite highlight.

    E: English was great.

    A: Positive, smiling, cool girl Had a nice conversation after festivities.

    S: Shower was broken so skipped normal routine. Jumped into bed and got right down to business forgoing the BBBJ. I'm normal size and can echo other comments she is not magnum approved. Had to warm her up as she was hesitant and blocked me from going deep early. But once we got going and was careful she let loose and had no issues with us really getting into without limitations. Some LFK / DFK. She was sex positive and lot of fun to work all positions.

    E: 380/ hr +100 BBFS.

    Are, Yes.

  7. #2638

    Heaven K

    Previous reviews are accurate and I don't have much to add. A little hard to search her name though.

    P: Not her.

    L: About 5'5, mid 20s, okay face (almost looks Chinese), small natural As with responsive nips, skinny, nice hips and ass for her weight. Actually it's a great ass. She reminds me of a twitch streamer "lo3tus."

    E: Pretty good. I was a little let down though, reviews made it sound like she'd be more fluent. oops.

    A: Smiley, friendly, and accommodating. All mentions of being overly cleanly were also observed.

    S: Great HYA+ service. Brief shower preview (basically none, pretty sure she was checking her clean job), LFK and DFK, lots of bbbj technique, no DT that I remember, DATY friendly. Standard positions mish, CG, DS. Audio felt a little forced to me but better than nothing. Good eye contact throughout and great at making one comfortable. Cuddly and chatty during downtime.

    E: 350 hr CFS only, 50 msog

    R: Maybe, but only as a backup.

  8. #2637

    Annie V Cakd

    P picture are her and accurate.

    L 8 She is a pretty young Viet, nice ass and body, natural titties.

    E Decent English, has a accent and understands direction very well.

    A She wants to please and have fun, cheerful true G fe.

    S Quick and easy connection, warm welcome and I was in the area for a little spontaneous fun. I went with the bookers choice and I scored, Great pass Touchdown! Positive match. She cute that's her in pix, hug, little kiss to soften things up and she knew I just wanted to have some fun. She matched my energy I'm easy going and so was she then I turned the naughty up and she followed my lead. Frisky DFK session that she lead. Locked in DFK we climbed on the bed for more oral explorations. Kisses down her neck to her beautiful naturals with succulent nipples. She thoroughly enjoys her nipples being stimulated and her breasts made love to. Got the juices going between her legs, so I drifted off her breasts, down her tummy, to dine at her moist lips of love. She moaned approval and opened her legs for more access. I nibbled on her lips and tongue massaged her clit to give her a pleasant orgasm. She than motioned me to get on my back while she crawled between my legs for a splendid BBBJ. Very attentive and satisfying. Luscious MISH with this sensual hottie Her smiles and grins are soft and gorgeous. Her body is delicious and her attitude is insatiable. She drained me good and I was spent. Kudos to her for trying her best and letting me dine on her breasts and nipples while I rested. Upon our time coming to an end, we parted with another magnetic DFK and her angelic smile in mind. She joined me for a shower to freshen me up, I two stepped and I rode off into the sunset.

    E HH 300.

    Are Yes I would see her again, she sparked my interest and showed me a good time.

    P Accurate pictures that's her.

    L 8 She is a pretty young Viet, nice ass and body, natural titties.

    E Decent English, has a accent and understands direction very well.

    A She wants to please and have fun, cheerful true G fe.

    S Quick and easy connection, warm welcome and I was in the area for a little spontaneous fun. I went with the bookers choice and I scored, Great pass TD! She cute that's her in pix, hug, little kiss to soften things up and she knew I just wanted to have some fun. She matched my energy I'm easy going and so was she then I turned the naughty up and she followed my lead. Frisky DFK session that she lead. Locked in DFK we climbed on the bed for more oral explorations. Kisses down her neck to her beautiful naturals with succulent nipples. She thoroughly enjoys her nipples being stimulated and her breasts made love to. Got the juices going between her legs, so I drifted off her breasts, down her tummy, to dine at her moist lips of love. She moaned approval and opened her legs for more access. I nibbled on her lips and tongue massaged her clit to give her a pleasant orgasm. She than motioned me to get on my back while she crawled between my legs for a splendid BBBJ. Very attentive and satisfying. Luscious MISH with this sensual hottie Her smiles and grins are soft and gorgeous. Her body is delicious and her attitude is insatiable. She drained me good and I was spent. Kudos to her for trying her best and letting me dine on her breasts and nipples while I rested. Upon our time coming to an end, we parted with another magnetic DFK and her angelic smile in mind. She joined me for a shower to freshen me up and I rode off into the sunset.

    E HH 300.

    Are Yes I would see her again, she sparked my interest and was fun.

  9. #2636

    Georgina

    P: Not her, though there is a resemblance in the face. I think the photos were AI-edited, but I think she looks better in person.

    L: MILF, with nice manmades that are more than a handful, with nice big eraser nipples. Beautiful face, voluptuous body, but in the sexiest way. Shaved pussy, and surprisingly nice ass.

    E: Decent English, enough to have a basic conversation without using a translator.

    A: She has a slight 'get down to business' attitude, but I'm OK with that. Sometimes I wish she was more flirty, but I'm here to fuck, not flirt, and she's definitely DTF.

    S: Nice DFK start, then blue toast and shower. In the bedroom, her BBBJ is amazing. I don't think she has a gag reflex, and can deep throat with ease. She seems to tire in cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, but I'm happy to do the work, and missionary and doggy are my favorite positions with her. I usually have trouble cumming in doggy, but not with Georgina. Her pussy is TIGHT, especially in doggy, and one time, I came so hard I got a headache and was actually worried I had burst a blood vessel in my brain or something, LOL. Her mouth and pussy are top tier, for me, and her body is sexy AF.

    E: 400 for one hour BBFS. 50 extra for MSOG.

    Are: Absolutely. I try to see her as much as my budget allows every time she comes down to OC.

  10. #2635
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    JohnPot posted that he/she is too much of a douche to be in public

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have undouched the forum of his presence just like I did all his other users.

    Megai, Megai Return, LoveItDD, JohnCash5555, Jmatapang, ImpregnantKing, Gay Man Dude, Gay Man Dude Retun, BareBackKong, BareBackHero

    Is this your example of "real mongers" I have banned but seriously Gay Man Dude??? WTF

    Thanks for leaving you will not be missed,

    A2

  11. 09-24-26 14:40


  12. 09-24-26 14:35


  13. #2634

    Enji / Eunji

    P: Not quite. Boobs may be accurate.

    L: Late 30's MILF, Long black hair. Her face shape is kind of what the photo shows. Booker gray's photo are somewhat closer to what she looks like in person. Firm MM large Ds with large nipples. Clean shaved pussy, nice and snug. Not really any ass. Saw LA reviews saying she has a bit of tummy, not this time around so she might've lost a few pounds lately.

    E: She's tries to speak English, but speaks better in Korean and Chinese.

    A: She's super nice, professional and tries to please. Definitely a service queen.

    S: Very good BBBJ DT, lots of BLS. She's very flexible and can rock your world in various positions.

    E: 320 HR.

    Are: Maybe, There are many options out there not getting reviewed.

  14. #2633

    Mila

    P. P.S. 'ed I think its her, but still very pretty.

    L. Average height like 5'3, very pretty light skin, nice body, nice natural B cups, to me a nice GND type.

    E. Decent, didn't need to do google translate.

    A. Eager, not timid, just fun and is good at direction.

    S. Lots of kissing, DFK, lots of tongue, first. Shower first then, went to bed and started with 69. , My junior isn't too big, so she didn't complain.

    As I entered that tight box. Had her legs ready while pounding her in mish and doggy. Bust right into the box.

    E. Priced like everything else, nowadays 340 1 hr, good value.

  15. #2632

    Annie V CAKD review

    Bad. Shipwreck. Stay away.

    The booker advertises Heylie K & Rumi V as "late hours". He said late hours meant 1130 pm. Both are well reviewed. I asked for them. He said no, only Annie V & Brendie are available, but they're very good. I checked reviews. None. He said because they're new. I asked for details. He said Annie's pics were real & her tits were natural. Neither is stated on her ad, though. Of course he was lying. He burned me before with Heidi (see my review here) so I was a fool to trust him again.

    As an aside, I am very annoyed with the "community" because mongers are selfish AF. They don't post bad reviews because they're afraid of the booker not liking it, and they don't post good reviews. Or delay them. Because the moment a decent girl comes along, she gets dogpiled and becomes difficult to book. So I got shipwrecked again and I already haven't seen anyone in months & was feeling burned out. I might quit entirely after this. I'm getting close to it at least.

    PICTURES: Extremely fake and not even close to representative. I have attached girls from google images who I consider to be actual Annie V looksmatches. So take the average of those.

    LOOKS: 6/10 She's dark skinned, chubbyish, maybe fake C cups, no makeup, very average face. She refused to tell me her age and played the "you guess me" bullshit, but at least she's not a MILF. She might have been okay at $250, but it's idiotic to have mid chicks like this charging $350 like 9/10's. Oh and she's GFE as well. At that price. Total ripoff. I honestly almost walked out, but I've never walked out and I'm kindof a pussy about it. In hindsight I really should have. I feel bad I wasted $350.

    ENGLISH: fobby viet accent but she can more or less speak it.

    ATTITUDE: She's not "service MILF" level but she makes some effort. Her blowjob sucks though. She just uses her hand and only puts like 1 inch in her mouth. Her cowgirl got decent much later on, but early on she was basically just sitting on it not moving much and I couldn't feel anything.

    SERVICE: She actually skipped shower and mouthwash & got to it. The bed had no towel on it and the bed is very fucked up, like the springs are broken, so you sink in a lot. Bro did you bring this shit from Vietnam go buy a mattress ffs. The mirror set up is bad, too. I tried to make the best of it. She started with a quite frankly bad BBBJ. I had her do cowgirl for a bit, which was below average. I went to do her standing doggy in front of the bathroom mirror. She kindof has an ass but her body just isn't great. I went to the bed for doggy. Her ass is pretty good, but she's just too thick for me and I couldn't get into it. Missionary was boring. Finally I had her get on top again and this time was better. She moved more and I could actually feel it this time. She bounced & then started to grind where it was actually pretty good & I was able to cum. This was about 30 minutes in. After that we fell asleep for like 20 minutes then showered & I left.

    EXPENSE: $350 HR.

    REPEAT: Not only is it a "no", shit like this turns me off from the whole hobby. Chicks like this should be priced at a large discount. She should be a 200-220 HHR girl at most. As long as bookers keep bringing in dogs and then taking advantage of their customers charging high prices for them, their business is going to be bad. The hobby is in a bad place right now where there are like 3 or 4 girls who are actually good and booked solid and a pain to see, then everyone else is a land mine. The solution here is painfully simple: a lot of these chicks need to charge a lot less. Like Annie V doesn't deserve to get any customers at all at the $350 price point. She's on the same level as a typical FA girl you can bang for $220.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HD-wallpaper-vietnamese-girl-asian-vietnamese-sexy-girl.jpg‎   Clipboard-1.jpg‎   Clipboard-21.jpg‎  

  16. #2631

    Sexy Coco CAKD

    P pics are real that's her.

    L Pretty Viet Girl, I love the pretty faces like hers, Natural D big Boobs, long black hair below shoulders I love the hair and that's shaved pie.

    E Sexy voice, good English she knew how to make me happy in more ways than one.

    A Friendly, Fun to meet, Romantic submissive darling.

    S Happy personality she gets off on pleasing and so do I.

    Beautiful embrace in her little lingerie showing off those delicious melons and that tiny thong turned me on. She suggested a shower and started kissing her way down to a BBJ that I had the absolute pleasure of seeing her get turned on by it. We both had to get back to that bed. After a while she pointed to herself and asked me to DATY! She set herself up laying down wih a pillow under her hips and I went to town for a while. She got wetter and wetter and really appreciated my efforts. My face was soaked and she would pull me up for more DFK throughout. 69, She was literally grinding herself onto my face. After clean up we cuddled for a few minutes and she just went down to BBBJ where I had the pleasure of watching he make love with her pretty mouth she slid her boobs up my chest and came on top CG where she moved like a champ all while DFK and shoving her totally awesome nipples in my mouth. We flipped to mish and for some time her legs were at her ears. I have to say in the mish position, I really realized just how friggin pretty this girl is. Her eyes were gleaming and she looked genuinely happy to be there. She was tight and a real joy to be with, her loving hands gave me a massage to relax a little more, she told me it's ok and I relaxed the mind and the body in her beautiful hands. Sweet shower and affection and I was all smiles on way home listening to my favorite song.

    E 350 H.

    R Yes if you like the pics you will like her, Happy playmate up for all the sweet pleasures

  17. #2630

    Ali J (CAKD)

    P: not really her, somewhat representative.

    L: young but I wouldn't say pretty once I saw how bad her teeth are. Natural B's and skinny.

    E: minimal. She didn't try to speak much.

    A: this is where everything fell apart. I opened the door and she was half asleep. No hug or kiss or smile. Uh oh. I thought to walk out at that point. I almost thought she was stoned. No engagement, shower was quick, kissed with closed lips. Worst of all, I just wasn't turned on at any point.

    S: started with her just giving the laziest BBBJ, that I almost fell asleep myself. Then I proceeded with DATY but not responsive. I started FIV and tried giving her a kiss and pushed me away. No kiss after DATY apparently. At that point I had it. I left after 30 min.

    E: $350 + $100 bb, but. She upcharges an additional $100 for CIP! I initially paid for it but took it back at the end of the session since I didn't even fuck her.

    Are: heck no! Worst experience of my life. I tried giving J girls more chances but most of them have been disappointing. She is by far the worst!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape