Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 24549
-
09-30-26 01:30 #24519Regular Member

Posts: 3I saw her a month ago she gave me a mediocre 5 min covered BJ then she offered doggy only, told me not to be rough that pu $$why had a good grip though she kept complaining the whole time checking the condom and saying I was to big and she told me when I was going to cum pull out even though I had a condom on would not repeat I told her she was way to strict no fun at all. Damage $100.
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 23:23 #24518Senior Member

Posts: 308Back in like 2020/2021 I did. Her QV was $ (100) for covered head only (found that out in person) and she tried to upcharge me for FS another 60. She tried her best (if I could even say that) with head but I was so turned off I left. Looked like her pictures though and was friendly despite the surprise upcharge.
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 10:06 #24517Senior Member

Posts: 142Google search the pic's
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ffalo-16034941
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 22:09 #24516Senior Member

Posts: 413Her name is Manda
Thanks for the chat. Appreciate your feedback.
Originally Posted by Sniffer151
[View Original Post]
I need a vacation from the site and the hobby.
https://callescort.org/443-523-4141
-
09-28-26 20:54 #24515Senior Member

Posts: 103Amanda
Yes that is who I saw, she was very friendly etc. As I said she wasn't anything special. I would see her again in a pinch. She isn't regular material. Atleast for me. Go see her and you will see what I mean.
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 16:13 #24514Senior Member

Posts: 277Layla Mae
Thanks for your input. I want to make sure she looks decent before I drive all the way up to the Rosedale / Whitenarsh area. I'd be pissed if I traveled that distance for a stick figure with deflated tits.
Originally Posted by MojoDid
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 11:30 #24513Senior Member

Posts: 113Hygiene
She only does backshots and her pussy smells like shit you're better off with a crackwhore for 75% less $ and attitude. It's fat asses a plenty in Baltimore.
Originally Posted by LordCeo
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 11:17 #24512Senior Member

Posts: 648Any intel
I've seen her ads every now and then. I could not find reviews other than EB.
Anyone have any experience.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...936/2409046619
-
09-28-26 08:16 #24511Senior Member

Posts: 143Also just rambling here but have girls who have advertised as "freaks" or "nympho" lived up to it in your experience? Only ever once for me, usually disappointing. And maybe its just me but. For one, I'm all for girls taking what ever measure to protect themselves, especially in this field of work, not against it. But personally, I would assume nympho and freak would at the very least be open for BBJ? Is that just me? Or am I just a degenerate? Probably degenerate.
-
09-28-26 07:10 #24510Senior Member

Posts: 143Haitian Baily
Probably belongs in the PG county thread but her previous add said she does outcalls to Baltimore and plus PG thread gets no traction so posting here.
Saw Ebony Bailey and didn't see any reviews so decided to TOFTT. Comms are kinda bad takes awhile to respond, and while she usually does outcalls, she only did incalls at the time (car was messed up). Anyway was a little pushing during the texts but eventually agree to a time place and price. Get to her place in temple hills for a standard QV, she is alot more chill in person then her texts, looks like her photos nice petite ebony spinner with a bubble butt. We chat pay the 120 donation and then get down too it. Asked if I wanted CFS or BBj, went with BBJ, which got me going. Get her up in doggy, and her ass looks great and her pussy is tight too. Fuck her while she fucks me back for a minute, blow into the bag, then am on my way. Decent QV, would repeat. Actually tried to repeat but couldn't cause like I said comms are bad. But she's my type. And definitely seems like the menu would open up with another visit (or just more $$ haha).
https://callescort.org/240-801-1936
-
09-27-26 22:56 #24509Senior Member

Posts: 413Is this the provider you dated?
Originally Posted by Sniffer151
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 21:53 #24508Senior Member

Posts: 413I never said anything about Mandy.
Originally Posted by Sniffer151
[View Original Post]
The person in the ad their name is Manda phone number ends in 4141. The monger on this site was looking for some Intel on Manda in Rosedale. My search led to STG worldwide advertising for content. If you visited the provider that's only selling content in worldwide advertising. Why not put up a review. The monger on this site is referring to a Callescort ad in Rosedale phone number ends in 4141. It's the same woman on STG and Callescort.
Amanda aka Manda is in the photo below. She is also in Rosedale. She's also in the rip off report and currently goes by Manda.
-
09-27-26 20:04 #24507Senior Member

Posts: 103Research LOL
You never even seen her. LOL.
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
Well I actually saw her today, No she is NOT the Mandy you are talking about, I've seen her too in the past, I know exactly who you are talking about. Just saying you owe me one. This Amanda was chill, just average. And if you would have read the site there was a review on this Amanda a couple weeks ago. She was ok, but not great, I would see her again, but only in a pinch, nothing special. I did the actual research.
- Sniff.
-
09-27-26 16:44 #24506Senior Member

Posts: 261Do you recall the donation for this one? You can DM if easier. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Lolwut993
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 16:43 #24505Senior Member

Posts: 261Some are some aren't. I've had coupe from there over the past few years. Then you'll get these with somewhat obvious signs that they are posting from outside the country. There are lot of fakes there though. Good luck!
Originally Posted by GoodTimz
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





