Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 466 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6978
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6978

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMancuso  [View Original Post]
    I tried adding some in my original post but either the site was acting up or it was a user error! I'll try again here.
    That's her.

    She's a fantastic fuck.

  2. #6977
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a FREAK. Hooked up a few times with her. Much more petite in person. Definitely a good time. Did not pay near that amount. I think she was just in a mood with me. LOL.
    Maybe it was $500 , regardless still to much. Most of these girls will up charge older guys like myself eventually some will negotiate down.

  3. #6976
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Spoke with her last year, she wanted $700 so that ended the conversation. She has been on here for a while and her profile does change locations.
    This girl is a FREAK. Hooked up a few times with her. Much more petite in person. Definitely a good time. Did not pay near that amount. I think she was just in a mood with me. LOL.

  4. #6975

    Kattt from Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker2475  [View Original Post]
    I don't have an account on that app. I know who she is from the other pictures posted.
    I tried adding some in my original post but either the site was acting up or it was a user error! I'll try again here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260925-085230~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260925-084633~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260925-084639~2.jpg‎  

  5. #6974
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    Anyone bang this one yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...Flocale=en_USS

    I'm the beach yoga picture makes me want to pile drive my dick into her.
    Spoke with her last year, she wanted $700 so that ended the conversation. She has been on here for a while and her profile does change locations.

  6. #6973
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I love banging her. She's a good one.
    Honestly she's great. A lot better than other sluts on there.

  7. #6972
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMancuso  [View Original Post]
    Did you see the link provided in post 6961?
    I don't have an account on that app. I know who she is from the other pictures posted.

  8. #6971

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMancuso  [View Original Post]
    Did you see the link provided in post 6961?
    We're talking seeking not SB.

  9. #6970

  10. #6969

    Not there?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker2475  [View Original Post]
    One from Bristol who isn't on there anymore.
    Did you see the link provided in post 6961?

  11. #6968

    Sandra

    Anyone bang this one yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...Flocale=en_USS

    I'm the beach yoga picture makes me want to pile drive my dick into her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1813.jpg‎   IMG_1814.jpg‎  

  12. #6967

    She's great

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker2475  [View Original Post]
    One from Bristol who isn't on there anymore.
    Yeah. I love banging her. She's a good one.

  13. #6966
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    Which one are you talking about?
    One from Bristol who isn't on there anymore.

  14. 09-30-26 16:45


  15. #6965
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    How about getting rid of one of the fields for the girls? Maybe "number of children?" Just a suggestion.

    Replace it with "relationship with father. ".

    That would be very helpful.
    Can we also put a limit on the number of girls named "Kat".

  16. #6964

    Proposed seeking app improvement

    How about getting rid of one of the fields for the girls? Maybe "number of children?" Just a suggestion.

    Replace it with "relationship with father. ".

    That would be very helpful.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 466 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape