Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 1957 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 29350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29290

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipRock  [View Original Post]
    After making my usual rounds of MicroCenter and Costco I headed to Royal on Bash and popped right in. A new face greeted me. A nice long Asian girl, looks to be in her mid possibly early 30's, long black hair, nicely shaped and very nice size melons. So yeah, I ask for a hour massage, and was taken into the room. I paid the house. When she returned I was standing near the table at half-staff. She giggled and blushed like a school girl and I assumed the position.

    She was standing at the head of the table. I looked up and her dress was high enough I could see her slightly parted moist lips reminding me of dew on a fresh rose bloom. I ran my finger the length and then tasted her sweet, mature juice and inhaled her essence.

    I asked her if full service was allowed. She said yes, but covered. She started giving me a covered BJ with ball-licking and sucking and plenty of slober. Had to stop her before busting. We 69'd for a few, her pussy was hot and I greedily licked and slurped.

    Switched to doggy and almost had me blow in less than 5 minutes. Had to stop, switched to missionary, she allowed me to do pretty much anything with her leg positions. At one point had her knees over my shoulders with her ankles crossed behind my head.

    Switched back to doggy and pounded away while watching her ass jiggle. Nice ass by the way. I dumped a weeks worth of cum in the bag, which she said was amazing and admired, she cleaned me up and she gave a very good massage. I asked for her name. She responded back "Lily, I just arrived here yesterday. " While I dressed she changed the sheet and towel. I dropped a generous tip on the bed as I followed her out for my well earned bottle of water.
    Thank you for the intel. Cindy and Lily may not be Nico and Salina, but sound like decent options.

  2. #29289

    Bash St Royal with apologies to Penthouse Letters

    After making my usual rounds of MicroCenter and Costco I headed to Royal on Bash and popped right in. A new face greeted me. A nice long Asian girl, looks to be in her mid possibly early 30's, long black hair, nicely shaped and very nice size melons. So yeah, I ask for a hour massage, and was taken into the room. I paid the house. When she returned I was standing near the table at half-staff. She giggled and blushed like a school girl and I assumed the position.

    She was standing at the head of the table. I looked up and her dress was high enough I could see her slightly parted moist lips reminding me of dew on a fresh rose bloom. I ran my finger the length and then tasted her sweet, mature juice and inhaled her essence.

    I asked her if full service was allowed. She said yes, but covered. She started giving me a covered BJ with ball-licking and sucking and plenty of slober. Had to stop her before busting. We 69'd for a few, her pussy was hot and I greedily licked and slurped.

    Switched to doggy and almost had me blow in less than 5 minutes. Had to stop, switched to missionary, she allowed me to do pretty much anything with her leg positions. At one point had her knees over my shoulders with her ankles crossed behind my head.

    Switched back to doggy and pounded away while watching her ass jiggle. Nice ass by the way. I dumped a weeks worth of cum in the bag, which she said was amazing and admired, she cleaned me up and she gave a very good massage. I asked for her name. She responded back "Lily, I just arrived here yesterday. " While I dressed she changed the sheet and towel. I dropped a generous tip on the bed as I followed her out for my well earned bottle of water.

  3. #29288

    First Post

    Been lurking for a month but wanted to know if anyone had recs on best place for PE / RJ? Preferably by a bustier or latina provider? Also will take any info you can share on Tokyo Spa and it's late hours, or where Muffler is. Happy to PM too.

    As a trade for info, here's a recap of my 3 AMP visits.

    First time was back in January at Peony, which was perfect for my first-timer nerves. I wish I had found this garden of Eden first, but did some research on AS and it seemed like the safest bet. Reviews mentioned L1 and PE, not that I knew the code back then, but that's what I was looking for. Location is really nice, safe, and clean on the outside. Called ahead on a Friday night, close to 9 pm, and she said come in. Walk in and there's a 40-45 woman, meh everything, at the front desk. Said I wanted an hr and paid my. 6, then to my surprise a perky 30-35 pretty woman comes out and leads me to a room. She's fit with a little tummy, pretty face, wearing jeans and white tee. I stripped and hopped on the table. First time so I put the towel over my back and ass, and then when she came back she giggled and said first time? I nod and she says no problem, rips the towel off with a smile and begins. Great deep tissue massage. She invites some leg touching as she begins teasing my crack, twins, and inner thigh. I'm hard as a hammer now and she begins rubbing the starfish with more pressure but no entry, amazing. On the flip negotiated L1 with titty play for $. HJ was slow with great technique, lots of eye contact, and ball play. Finished, got wiped off, and she massaged my head and neck for 10 more minutes.

    Went back in April, same girl, same story. Think her name was Amy?

    After catching up on the news here, decided to take a trip to Royal yesterday. Sent a text at 7 pm to confirm an opening and got a reply saying no later than 730. I wasn't able.

    To make it until 8 pm. As I pulled up I saw one presumed MT leaving, she was pretty with big curly hair like a perm and was wearing a tiny white skirt. Probably should've gotten there on time. Location is discreet but hard to find the room as it's in a building with several suites and the main door was locked.

    Walk in and there's a 30-35 woman who runs out of a room, she's 5'8" 150, blonde with black hair, B cups, also wearing a tight black dress. She's jittery as hell, barely letting me speak to ask for an hour. She says just hhr but I press and we agree. 7 for hr, and hurries me into the room with the sliding door. I didn't want to negotiate and had it on good authority from you gents what was on the menu, so I flash $ tip and say I want everything. She does the hand motions and asks for another 60. She's kinda dorky in a cute way, or hopped up on speed, but she was acting very flustered and running around for about 10 minutes before she started. Then, the massage was so fast and erratic I had to ask her to slow down. She did, but it didn't help. No real teasing on stomach. On flip, she tries joking and does a little dance as she drops dress and started stroking before saying. 2 extra for BBJ, I obliged as CBJ are useless to me. About 3-4 minutes of mediocre head and she hopped on her back, legs spread for CFS standing mish. Surprisingly she was soaked, so I did some finger play before she pulled me inside her. I'm above average and she was yelping "too big" and trying to hold me back, so went slower for her, just the tip for a few before going back deep. Then she was smiling, moaning but not excessive, and "O". Tried doggy but she couldn't take it, so went into CG where she rode like a pro and milked me into the bag. Only had 5 minutes left so just got the candy / water. Forgot to ask the name, but I'm guessing Cindy based on previous reports, apologies.

  4. #29287
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatee1456  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a Latina provider here in Indy that isn't a hotel?
    I know one that I use to see I have her number dm of you want and give you details she is a gem.

  5. #29286

    New at Royal

    Well todays new girl at Royal on Bash is Lily. Current line up is Cindy and Lily. Nico still over at GTown and Salina (she told directly not to post, but if you know you know).

    Any intel on Lily? Feel free to PM if you want.

  6. #29285
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see Lina before she left but drew coco. She looked nice with her titties popping out of her top so figured I'd toftt and followed her to the room. I was pressed for time so handed her $145 up front (45 to the house and 100 for L2). She counted it and told me it was 200 for everything. I told her I just wanted head and we went back and forth until she got her phone out and I said "mouth only" and she understood. All this as I was undressing.

    No massage, straight to pillow and me laying down face up. She stripped down and put the cover on and started a CBJ while kneeling between my legs. No access to touch anything and after about 5 minutes she offered the FS upgrade for 40 more. Even though she had tig-o-bitties, her ass was on the deflated side and wasn't really feeling it. Back to head and back to asking for FS, back and forth. I said just finish by hand and she was going to do it with the cover still on. After the third attempt at getting me to upgrade to FS and the covered L1 (CHJ? LOL), I said fuck it, I just wanted her to shut up and my cock in her mouth wasn't doing it. Gave her the 40 and she got on the table for standing mish then standing doggie.

    Since I was about a week backed up to coat Lina's throat, I unloaded in the bag to an enthusiastic thumbs up. Some of these girls seem to think that a bigger load means they did a better job. She told me her name was Coco and next time we would 69, as if there would be a next time with her.

    Looked to be in her mid 40's so probably in her 50's. Bad boob job, deflated ass, and she's a bit of a germaphobe, no touching the kitty or my junk without a cover. I had asked for a Russian finish before the CHJ and she said more money but I'm assuming that would have been with the cover. 185 out the door and won't be seeing her again. I should have just asked for Lina.
    I second this. Whoever is Lina's replacement is a total haggler and will ask top dollar for anything. $$ for everything and you don't get a massage or anything exciting going on.

  7. #29284

    Latinas?

    Any recommendations for a Latina provider here in Indy that isn't a hotel?

  8. #29283

    Royal, not Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Those two names sound like the two on Bash at Royal. Is that what you meant?
    Sorry, yes I was referring to suite C4 on the main level, not the upstairs legit place.

  9. #29282

    Camby spa

    Check camby spa there is everything on the menu dm for details I would love some good recommendations as well.

  10. #29281

    Intel Relax Spa at 8250 Bash

    Thanks for the intel about Relax Spa. The spas room setup and 50 year old uninspiring masseuse don't surprise me. That you received a HJ, even a greasy one, surprised me.

  11. #29280

    Intel about Relax on Bash

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipRock  [View Original Post]
    There is a Relax spa on Bash on second floor. I visited a month ago. Uninspiring 50 yr old. Teased after rubbing her ass. Flipped and received an oily HJ. The spa has a closet waiting room and a curtain to the bed. Another curtain leads to what I presume is the employee lounge. Disappointing compared to Royal on Bash. Royal Ciindy will give a BBBJ.

    Selina gives top notch CBJ and L3.
    Thanks for the intel about Relax Spa. The spas room setup and 50 year old uninspiring masseuse don't surprise me. That you received a HJ, even a greasy one, surprised me.

  12. #29279

    Intel about Relax on Bash

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipRock  [View Original Post]
    There is a Relax spa on Bash on second floor. I visited a month ago. Uninspiring 50 yr old. Teased after rubbing her ass. Flipped and received an oily HJ. The spa has a closet waiting room and a curtain to the bed. Another curtain leads to what I presume is the employee lounge. Disappointing compared to Royal on Bash. Royal Ciindy will give a BBBJ.

    Selina gives top notch CBJ and L3.
    Thanks for the intel about Relax Spa. The spas room setup and 50 year old uninspiring masseuse don't surprise me. That you received a HJ, even a greasy one, surprised me.

  13. #29278

    Relax on Bash

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    There's a Relax Spa at 8250 Bash St a floor or two up from Royal Spa.

    From what little I saw. It seems legit. Maybe TOFTT and post intel?

    Royal Spa with Cindy and Selina is first floor, Suite C-4.
    There is a Relax spa on Bash on second floor. I visited a month ago. Uninspiring 50 yr old. Teased after rubbing her ass. Flipped and received an oily HJ. The spa has a closet waiting room and a curtain to the bed. Another curtain leads to what I presume is the employee lounge. Disappointing compared to Royal on Bash. Royal Ciindy will give a BBBJ.

    Selina gives top notch CBJ and L3.

  14. #29277

    Relax at 8250 Bash

    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    There are a few establishments listed on rubmaps for Relax, where is this one located?

    TY.

    BCD0101.
    There's a Relax Spa at 8250 Bash St a floor or two up from Royal Spa.

    From what little I saw. It seems legit. Maybe TOFTT and post intel?

    Royal Spa with Cindy and Selina is first floor, Suite C-4.

  15. #29276

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Marblism  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Lina on Tuesday at Firehouse after confirming night before. Did not see this post until I returned. Lisa told me Lina was gone and she pitched in to scratch my itch. Xixi said hello, but that's all. Lisa completely different than Lina, but her BBBJ is one of the best I have had, and the view from behind is spectacular. Glad I didn't see your post before going to Firehouse because Lisa was worth the slight disappointment when told Lina had left.

    Still wanting to see Lina before she heads back to China, I sent text asking if I could see her at Thursday at 8:30 knowing they don't open until 9:00. Said Lina and Coco were both available. Stuck with Lina for the going away fun. No traffic so I arrived about 8:10 and she comes outside and waves me in the backdoor. (spa and hers) What a way to start the day off. She was even kind enough to let me film the entire encounter. Also said she does not like this Spa.

    Side note: My first and ATF Joanne also spent her last couple days at Spa on E 38th. Wonder if that's the departing spa for the girls who won't be returning to Indy.
    I wanted to see Lina before she left but drew coco. She looked nice with her titties popping out of her top so figured I'd toftt and followed her to the room. I was pressed for time so handed her $145 up front (45 to the house and 100 for L2). She counted it and told me it was 200 for everything. I told her I just wanted head and we went back and forth until she got her phone out and I said "mouth only" and she understood. All this as I was undressing.

    No massage, straight to pillow and me laying down face up. She stripped down and put the cover on and started a CBJ while kneeling between my legs. No access to touch anything and after about 5 minutes she offered the FS upgrade for 40 more. Even though she had tig-o-bitties, her ass was on the deflated side and wasn't really feeling it. Back to head and back to asking for FS, back and forth. I said just finish by hand and she was going to do it with the cover still on. After the third attempt at getting me to upgrade to FS and the covered L1 (CHJ? LOL), I said fuck it, I just wanted her to shut up and my cock in her mouth wasn't doing it. Gave her the 40 and she got on the table for standing mish then standing doggie.

    Since I was about a week backed up to coat Lina's throat, I unloaded in the bag to an enthusiastic thumbs up. Some of these girls seem to think that a bigger load means they did a better job. She told me her name was Coco and next time we would 69, as if there would be a next time with her.

    Looked to be in her mid 40's so probably in her 50's. Bad boob job, deflated ass, and she's a bit of a germaphobe, no touching the kitty or my junk without a cover. I had asked for a Russian finish before the CHJ and she said more money but I'm assuming that would have been with the cover. 185 out the door and won't be seeing her again. I should have just asked for Lina.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape